U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 08:10 PM

17,749 posts, read 15,031,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
ALL men are disgusting!!! But that's probably because I'm a guy and think women are "the bomb."
Finally someone with taste.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2010, 08:15 PM

17,749 posts, read 15,031,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
One way you can get to the height sticklers is telling them that if they're over a size 2 that they're too fat, or if they have less than a D-cup they're too flat chested just to mess with them. I told a girl that once that had problems with my height & she replied "That's so not fair!" I was like "Oh really? LOL"

Hi zoomzoom3,

That is a good policy. Its not that I hold anything against people having a preference, but its so much fun to mess with them. Nobody is immune.

Old 05-15-2010, 03:24 AM

121 posts, read 169,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
OK, but it sounds like you're an unhealthy man.
lol no I'm just very small. simple as that. Believe me I have tried everything in the book to gain weight or height but nothing works. I'm 114 pounds after weighing myself now so maybe I am gaining a little weight atleast.

Old 05-15-2010, 02:53 PM

9 posts, read 16,958 times
I am very tall, 182 cm , and I would like to be shorter than so
many people around me are short
and I feel that I am very big beside them

Old 05-15-2010, 02:55 PM

9 posts, read 16,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernjewishgal View Post
I prefer bigger men and always over 6'0''. How I wound up currently dating skinny guy is beyond me although he is 6'1'' so he has that part down. I have always tended to stick( besides currently) to a certain type of man. Military or Police just because that's what my entire family is and I went to college for so I was just always around that type of man. So for me, I like a bigger man with muscles typically.

Old 05-15-2010, 04:45 PM

739 posts, read 1,974,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
What I don't like is when a man's upper arm is too short. I mean a person's elbow should hit about at his waist. Otherwise it looks out of proportion to me.
That really is a long arm. I guess most mens hands are close to the knees.

Old 05-15-2010, 05:05 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,506 posts, read 17,316,119 times
Torso? Mmkay. What about ankles? How about collar bones? Kneecaps anyone? Very odd question. LOL

Old 05-15-2010, 05:16 PM

76 posts, read 53,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin15776 View Post
At 5'6" and 130 lbs I don't get many (any) dates, but I'm not going to start working out to gain muscle and I'm certainly not about to wear lifts. I'm actually trying to lose weight so I can look better in a dress--I'm a cross-dresser. Well, maybe not lose weight, but fat. I want to get down to very little fat and possibly lose some of my shoulder muscle. I do stay in shape by running and swimming and I do lift weights every now and then.

I used to really hate my height, but I've come to accept it. My torso's pretty...regular. I happen to have a thing for taller girls, but short girls are cute too and I absolutely LOVE when girls wear heels.
Thats disgusting. 5'6, 130? You must be one of those 'twinks' that was on the news handling baggage LOL.

Don't lose another pound, or you're bones will still protruding from your skin. You dont HAVE any fat.

You'll look alot more attractive lifting weights than being a stick in a dress.

Old 05-15-2010, 05:23 PM

38,759 posts, read 37,938,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyandSingle View Post
Thats disgusting. 5'6, 130? You must be one of those 'twinks' that was on the news handling baggage LOL.

Don't lose another pound, or you're bones will still protruding from your skin. You dont HAVE any fat.

You'll look alot more attractive lifting weights than being a stick in a dress.
You know, its mean spirited comments like this is probably why that dude you're seeing isn't falling head over heels for you.

Old 05-15-2010, 05:44 PM

3,261 posts, read 4,525,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMulder999 View Post
lol no I'm just very small. simple as that. Believe me I have tried everything in the book to gain weight or height but nothing works. I'm 114 pounds after weighing myself now so maybe I am gaining a little weight atleast.
Your height by your age (17/18) is not likely going to be affected by anything you do today. 5'7 is not short, probably within the low-average height for a man.

Congrats on the 4 lb gain, but don't go pigging out on junk just to add weight. Still, 114 lbs sounds too low for your height, IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or