U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 11:14 PM

335 posts, read 1,104,956 times

Advertisements

Yes, more than one. Them and slim/skinny are the only types I have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2012, 05:07 PM

2,209 posts, read 3,024,607 times
I haven't owned a pair of flare jeans since junior high/high school. I loved them back then. I tried on a pair today but put them back on the rack, because for now I like the look of skinny jeans and straight legs or even bootcut/slight bootcut jeans. Besides, skinny and straight legs work better with knee-high boots, which I still like to wear. Flares seem to look better with platforms/chunky heels, most of which I no longer have.

What's funny is two years ago I didn't care for skinny jeans (or leggings, but I gradually warmed to them). I wouldn't mind a slight flare, but the ones I'm find in stores are so wide it reminds me of my school days (, when they would drag across the floor because I was always too short).

I'll probably catch on eventually, but I'm usually late with trends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty