U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 07:53 PM

24,683 posts, read 43,531,541 times

Advertisements

I thought breast implants (unless you're REALLY flat chested) were ridiculous enough, but this?

Buttock augmentation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That actually sounds funnier. I'm going for 'buttock augmentation' lol.

I understand the first reason. Deformities or whatever. But for cosmetic reasons to look more like Beyonce or J Lo?

People are weird.

What do you think about it? It's a free country, if that's what floats their derriere, I just think if it's because they wanna look like Kim K, then I'm laughing at their expense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2012, 08:36 PM

8,200 posts, read 10,308,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I thought breast implants (unless you're REALLY flat chested) were ridiculous enough, but this?

Buttock augmentation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That actually sounds funnier. I'm going for 'buttock augmentation' lol.

I understand the first reason. Deformities or whatever. But for cosmetic reasons to look more like Beyonce or J Lo?

People are weird.

What do you think about it? It's a free country, if that's what floats their derriere, I just think if it's because they wanna look like Kim K, then I'm laughing at their expense.
Well,some people are really "flat assed",so it makes sense I guess.
But for some its all about what looks pleasing to men.
So men say they like big breasts and big buttocks,but yet they don't like it when a woman has implants.

Old 01-13-2012, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Well,some people are really "flat assed",so it makes sense I guess.
But for some its all about what looks pleasing to men.
So men say they like big breasts and big buttocks,but yet they don't like it when a woman has implants.
I prefer natural myself. I'd rather smallish natural than balloon sized silicon. Now if you asked me flat chested verses fake, I might have a different opinion. As for butts, as long as I can see it, it's okay.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:01 AM

1,011 posts, read 1,044,259 times
I would not change my outlook via surgeries. I am what I am, if people do not like, look to other way...

Old 01-14-2012, 04:02 AM

3,225 posts, read 6,153,980 times
Whatever. People can choose to do whatever they want to their bodies, but I don't feel bad for them one bit when something goes wrong (like all of those breast implants being recalled from France).

The stupidest ones have got to be those who were having some woman inject fix-a-flat into their buttocks to make them bigger.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:16 AM

Once upon a time women would always ask 'does my butt look big in this?'

Now thanks to hip hop videos they'll ask the same question, but expect a different answer.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:32 AM

8,200 posts, read 10,308,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I prefer natural myself. I'd rather smallish natural than balloon sized silicon. Now if you asked me flat chested verses fake, I might have a different opinion. As for butts, as long as I can see it, it's okay.
I don't get the difference myself.
Fake is fake,whether its breasts or butt.

But in my culture, a flat ass is unappealing and considered masculine.
And yes,I have actually seen people who look concave back there.
But you can thank Kim K for the big butt craze.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:40 PM

50 posts, read 110,634 times
WOW You Are A Judgmental And Insensitive Person I Am Planning On Having This Procedure I Want TO Feel More Feminine And I Am Doing This For Me How Unlucky For You Most Guys Cannot Tell If Butt Implants Are Fake Or Not

Old 01-14-2012, 04:43 PM

1,779 posts, read 2,611,500 times
Who wants a fat butt? I've fought all my life NOT to have one!

Old 01-14-2012, 05:18 PM

8,955 posts, read 17,122,935 times
Why pay for implants when you can get a fat butt for free if you load up on the twinkies!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty