U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 04:29 PM

21,042 posts, read 22,625,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissrock View Post
Natural blondes have blue eyes, blonde + brown eyes don't occur naturally, so it has a tendency to look trashy.
You need to get out more. And stop calling my dad trashy looking!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2015, 12:53 PM

3,441 posts, read 2,942,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Blondes with dark eyes, of course we see them everywhere, and since being naturally blonde and having brown eyes is pretty rare, it's safe to assume most of these women (and some men) are bottle blondes...of course not to mention their roots.etc.

I was thinking, as a guy, I generally don't find the brown eyes-blonde hair combo all that appealing. I prefer blonde women to have blue eyes (or green or at least light hazel), even if they aren't natural blondes. Brunettes can be just as beautiful as blondes, of course, and they can look beautiful with dark or light eyes. There's just something about blonde hair and brown eyes I generally find a bit unnatural.

What do you think?
Doesnt bother me one bit. I am not into comparing and matching the color of a woman's eyes to her hair or anything similar like what color are her nails in comparison to her iris', or anything like that. If she's attractive then she's attractive, I dont start itemizing and pulling out color swatches for her hair and eyes.

Its all about the total package to me. I see some incredibly beautiful Persian/Iranian/Middle Eastern women with obviously bottle blonde hair and they look GOOD!! Same with a lot of the actresses on Mexican novelas, they look stunningly beautiful and I doubt that you not find them attractive (unless you just dont like latinas).

Old 04-13-2015, 02:06 AM

896 posts, read 874,597 times
btw, just as a joke, yes there is a line of adult films with this title "blondes with brown eyes." i saw it in the late 90s or early 2000s i believe.

Old 04-20-2015, 04:54 PM

17,774 posts, read 21,972,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
You need to get out more. And stop calling my dad trashy looking!

Seriously! And you called my nephews trashy too. They are 12 year old twins. They do not color their hair.

Old 04-20-2015, 05:36 PM

4,925 posts, read 4,637,719 times
Hair and eye color doesn't make anybody more or less attractive, what makes some humans more attractive is their face, body and personality this is the stupidest thread I ever come across even for City Data.

Old 11-21-2018, 07:32 PM

1 posts, read 94 times
i am naturally blonde with brown eyes, so it does exist, its just not common in some areas, like here where i live i have never seen anyone else with the same combination

Old 11-22-2018, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
My youngest son is blond with dark brown eyes and I think he's pretty damn beautiful myself. Although it was never pure blond and has a lot of different shades of blond, auburn & brown, it definitely looks its' lightest and most blond in the summer and darkens to a dark blond in the winter.

It is 100% completely natural and does not come from a bottle, but if I could bottle his hair color I think I could make a fortune.
I love the combination myself. Many people in my family have light or red hair and hazel, brown, or green eyes.

Old 11-22-2018, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice303 View Post
German Model Alena Blohm.
It's common in German and Central Europeans.

Old Today, 02:32 PM

551 posts, read 192,288 times
My daughter, sister, niece, and nephew all are blonde with brown eyes. It comes from my father. Almost everyone else in the family with blonde hair (or brown hair) is blue or green eyed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or