U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2012, 08:25 AM

1 posts, read 1,633 times

Advertisements

I think brown-eyed blondes look more natural, because there's a ''contrast'' in it, and it's so unusual. It's like to see a natural brunette with blue or green eyes. To see a blonde with brown eyes, is rarity. I am natural blonde with blue eyes, but i wish i had brown eyes and my natural hair color. Looks stunnig!! One of the hottest girl in my school, is brown-eyed blonde. And there's no chance when she pass by, someone don't look at her. I think it's definitely the best combination.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2013, 11:48 AM

1,373 posts, read 2,361,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
It seems to me whether a mixed person with some European ancestry can have light eyes depends on whether both parents have some European ancestry or the recessive gene for light eyes. A full Caucasoid with a full black or Asian will produce a child with brown eyes. But even if you have two mostly African parents with the genes for blue eyes, it's possible to have a black person with blue eyes.

I knew someone who was mostly white but part Korean (could actually see the Korean look in him) with very bright blue eyes. His last name was 'Kim' from his Korean grandfather.
True! I have noticed this too! How would you explain hair color though?

Old 11-29-2013, 10:42 PM

2,795 posts, read 3,153,236 times
Quote:
Blondes with dark eyes, of course we see them everywhere, and since being naturally blonde and having brown eyes is pretty rare, it's safe to assume most of these women (and some men) are bottle blondes...of course not to mention their roots.etc.

I was thinking, as a guy, I generally don't find the brown eyes-blonde hair combo all that appealing. I prefer blonde women to have blue eyes (or green or at least light hazel), even if they aren't natural blondes. Brunettes can be just as beautiful as blondes, of course, and they can look beautiful with dark or light eyes. There's just something about blonde hair and brown eyes I generally find a bit unnatural.

What do you think?
I'm a green eye brunette myself~ I'm Portuguese, French, Italian and Jewish! Color never been an issue, I love kind/happy eyes..

Old 11-29-2013, 11:11 PM

2,795 posts, read 3,153,236 times
My three children are all different, here a pic of me with my two daughter's the bride, our youngest 23, was married this summer, she has brown hair with red highlights and honey brown eyes, eldest daughter 27, has very dark hair and green eyes, son 28, has a mix red bread beard, dark brown hair and baby blue eyes.

Old 11-29-2013, 11:30 PM

72,708 posts, read 64,172,365 times
Quote:
Blondes with dark eyes, of course we see them everywhere, and since being naturally blonde and having brown eyes is pretty rare, it's safe to assume most of these women (and some men) are bottle blondes...of course not to mention their roots.etc.
I know guys who are brown-eyed blonds, so it's not fake, it occurs naturally. I like brown eyes, period. The brown/blond combo comes about sometimes when there's blond in the family, along with some indigenous admixture (Saami, or Native American, or something).

Old 11-30-2013, 06:16 AM

11,882 posts, read 10,526,479 times
Blonde's with Brown eyes and long, silky straight hair look Gorgeous in my opinion . Here is an example:

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1045/1...a19_z.jpg?zz=1

Old 11-30-2013, 07:12 AM

1,509 posts, read 2,058,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Blonde's with Brown eyes and long, silky straight hair look Gorgeous in my opinion . Here is an example:

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1045/1...a19_z.jpg?zz=1

She could almost pass for my sister-in-law (though in her 40s). English/German/Mexican. Natural warm blonde hair with dark brown eyes ... beautiful combination.

Old 11-30-2013, 08:47 AM

13,107 posts, read 17,646,574 times
Now I have strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes . I color my hair to hide gray but Ive always had strawberry blonde almost silver hair and blue eyes .I do think that the brown eyes and blonde hair is different and very natural .

Old 11-30-2013, 10:53 AM

324 posts, read 492,878 times
I am part Asian with light blue eyes and natural blonde hair but I have since lightened it a bit more.

Old 11-30-2013, 10:55 AM

7,310 posts, read 4,676,701 times
I think it has to do with skin tone. Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson are stunning with this combo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or