Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 11:59 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymarc View Post
Noooooooooooooo................................
Thats similar to what the cats said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 12:00 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,247,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Yeh..I could never pay the price they ask for uggs either. Mine look brand new because they never leave the house. lol. They are awesome house slipper. They have a ribbon that laces up the side and a fur rollover top/lining. They go to the knee though. Not short ones. The short ones make me think of those foam costumes people wear at amusement parks for some reason.
I got Bearpaws. They have the full wool lining and are stiched not glued. They have the flat soles but they don't slip on my wood floors (which are very cold). I have the Emma Talls which are 12 inches. They had them on sale for 55 dollars over Christmas so I got two pairs. First thing other than uggs which works on my lovely ice cube like wood floors. Two hundred some for Uggs tall, ugh, no.

I do wear them out, but not in the yard where they'll get wet. At least not until they get old enough to get messed up looking. I have plenty of other knock off versions which didn't pass the test for that.

Old 02-07-2012, 12:19 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
We always wore uggs to muck out livestock pens when I was growing up. Just scotch guard the outside and you have cozy muck boots for cleaning out the hog pens at 4am

When they became 'popular', me and my 4H buddies used to laugh at the people wearing them. Then, prices were increased tenfold and we had to go back to rubber boots and wool socks . Jokes on us I suppose .

Old 03-28-2012, 11:33 PM

395 posts, read 707,166 times
UGGS promote fungal infections in warmer/humid climates

Old 03-30-2012, 03:48 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,624,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
They are ugly, they are expensive, and they are not waterproof. You can find warm and comfortable in something less hideous.
I love my Uggs and my Crocs both!

But they can be made waterproofed easily. It's just a quick spray.

Not to mention, I don't think they are ugly at all.

Those 4-6" spike gladiator heels that are so popular, now THOSE are butt ugly!

Stretch Print Fabric Wrap Sandal - Colin Stuart® - Victoria's Secret
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty