Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 03:03 AM

14,129 posts, read 31,238,974 times

Advertisements

Some from HOME SWEET HOME!!

More likely Southern California gals in costumes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 06:19 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,750,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post

I don't see any fake boobs on either, do you? They're both NICE but not too perfect either.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:46 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post

I doubt it. Probably real country girls who WANT/HOPE/WISH to become Southern California girls.

Things in that pic that are INSTANT turnoffs to me - tractor and cowboy hat. Yuck. Even though they seem to have okay bodies, the western wear is an instant turnoff to me. Says they like country music, western dancing, etc. which are all just gross to me.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:54 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I doubt it. Probably real country girls who WANT/HOPE/WISH to become Southern California girls.

Things in that pic that are INSTANT turnoffs to me - tractor and cowboy hat. Yuck. Even though they seem to have okay bodies, the western wear is an instant turnoff to me. Says they like country music, western dancing, etc. which are all just gross to me.
Oh, hon, have you ever been to the south? Californians are the butt of endless jokes.

And you don't have to worry about finding those gals attractive because they wouldn't be attracted to you. You're not the manly man type preferred around here.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:27 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Oh, hon, have you ever been to the south? Californians are the butt of endless jokes.

And you don't have to worry about finding those gals attractive because they wouldn't be attracted to you. You're not the manly man type preferred around here.
LOL. So says the person who responded based on emotional upset in me saying that I find western wear/style unattractive, and has never seen me. Im the type those women yearn for "hon".

Old 04-02-2012, 10:36 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,372,889 times
I haven't read through all the posts but over the last few years (of Kardashians, JLo, etc.) I do think my particular body type has gone out of style.. I think my body type peeked in the Baywatch 90's.. LOL I am athletic with smaller hips/waist/butt and bigger boobs (all real). Whenever I gain weight, it goes right to my boobs. I am top heavy, maybe a 36DDD-24-34, with a size 4-6 pant and size 10 top - totally out of proportion. I don't have the booty that is so popular now (but no butt implants for me!). Luckily, the SO is a boob guy and also likes the smaller hips/butt, so my 90's body type still works for him.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:42 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LOL. So says the person who responded based on emotional upset in me saying that I find western wear/style unattractive, and has never seen me. Im the type those women yearn for "hon".
Not emotional upset, just amusement. And, I assure you, you spend too much time concerned with your appearance to be what most southern ladies want.

It's okay, you cater to what your demographic wants. You aren't trying to attract southern women and southern women aren't attracted to you.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
I haven't read through all the posts but over the last few years (of Kardashians, JLo, etc.) I do think my particular body type has gone out of style.. I think my body type peeked in the Baywatch 90's.. LOL I am athletic with smaller hips/waist/butt and bigger boobs (all real). Whenever I gain weight, it goes right to my boobs. I am top heavy, maybe a 36DDD-24-34, with a size 4-6 pant and size 10 top - totally out of proportion. I don't have the booty that is so popular now (but no butt implants for me!). Luckily, the SO is a boob guy and also likes the smaller hips/butt, so my 90's body type still works for him.
It's still very much in style for me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Not emotional upset, just amusement. And, I assure you, you spend too much time concerned with your appearance to be what most southern ladies want.

It's okay, you cater to what your demographic wants. You aren't trying to attract southern women and southern women aren't attracted to you.
I love my fellow ladies. I don't have to be anything but myself.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:52 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,372,889 times
Well thanks Gobbark!

I have Pamela Anderson's exact measurements and very similar build (not saying I look like her!) and I do think this body type is out of style in favor of the Kardashian/JLo bottom heavy types now. My sisters have the Kardashian bodies which is the rage now and they get a lot of attention. It was a whole different story on the beaches in the 90's when I think my physique was more sought-after than their hippier forms. Oh well, can't do much about it (as I said, no butt implants!). I just find it interesting how "body type" popularity changes with the times.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...son-040929.jpg

Old 04-02-2012, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
Well thanks Gobbark!

I have Pamela Anderson's exact measurements and very similar build (not saying I look like her!) and I do think this body type is out of style in favor of the Kardashian/JLo bottom heavy types now. My sisters have the Kardashian bodies which is the rage now and they get a lot of attention. It was a whole different story on the beaches in the 90's when I think my physique was more sought-after than their hippier forms. Oh well, can't do much about it (as I said, no butt implants!). I just find it interesting how "body type" popularity changes with the times.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...son-040929.jpg
That's A++ still for me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty