U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 08:11 PM

1,070 posts, read 1,484,099 times

Advertisements

It looks like teeth are pretty high on the list. My Mom was right since I was a kid. Three times to the dentist a year and still at my age O cavities!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2012, 07:39 PM

2,108 posts, read 1,987,126 times
I always looked at noses. Seems to be a telling indicator of good genetics.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:10 AM

14,752 posts, read 27,518,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Chubby cheeks are a great indicator of whether your gf will balloon into a fat person over the years...
That and big, broad shoulders. Throw in thick wrists and ankles.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:16 AM

3,241 posts, read 3,147,354 times
I think the only dealbreaker is if a girl has no lips, its weird looking and its weird and not sexy to kiss. I also don't like squinted eyes, that's why I'm generally not too attracted to Asian women although Japanese and Thai girls with big eyes look amazing. Other than that I find a large variety of different women attractive. My list of hottest women has quite a bit of diversity: Alyssa Milano, Stephanie Mcmahon, Neve Campbell, Cyndi Lauper, Nicole Scherzinger, Kristin Kreuk.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:34 AM

4,636 posts, read 7,062,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesmama View Post
I thnk most people have a pet-peeve with certain facial characteristics.

Me, I hate pug noses on males AND females and have for many decades. And it's even worse if they have round or chubby faces with it, because to me it imparts a piggy face.

Real weak chins.

Eyes too close together.

Yucky teeth.
This! And that's about it. Not really that picky as long as the facial structure is there, in fact prefer a little assymitry on an otherwise balanced face as opposed to boring, static perfection.

Old 04-01-2012, 11:13 PM

654 posts, read 878,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
That and big, broad shoulders. Throw in thick wrists and ankles.
What do broad shoulders have to do with being a predictor of future weight gain?

Old 04-02-2012, 03:15 PM

3,388 posts, read 5,542,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Eyes. I really like eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
Ladies, if you look anything 1/5th like that...I'm drooling all over my chin.
ROFL! No comment otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofscreennames View Post
Why did older women get those cuts? Sometimes it was for trying to make thinning hair look thicker, but a lot did it automatically, because they thought curled hair "gently framed" the face, and "softened" facial features .
I think women over 45 with real long hair look silly

Quite a few people in that ^^^^ thread think women over a certain age should get an "older" hair style.

Old 04-02-2012, 03:29 PM

747 posts, read 633,503 times
I have an aristocratic nose, rep me if you like aristocratic noses and I will rep you back for liking aristocratic noses if you want me to, just say so on your rep comment!

Old 04-03-2012, 05:11 AM

3,225 posts, read 6,123,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
I have an aristocratic nose, rep me if you like aristocratic noses and I will rep you back for liking aristocratic noses if you want me to, just say so on your rep comment!

What's an aristocratic nose?

I have a snub nose or what others are saying here a "pig" nose. I do not look like a pig at all. I had no idea small noses were such a turn-off!

I'll admit I've never cared for weak chins or squinty eyes.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:40 PM

747 posts, read 633,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
What's an aristocratic nose?

I have a snub nose or what others are saying here a "pig" nose. I do not look like a pig at all. I had no idea small noses were such a turn-off!

I'll admit I've never cared for weak chins or squinty eyes.
Essentially a long, thin nose. Examples, what do u think?
Attached Thumbnails
Do specific facial features matter to you?-kant.jpg   Do specific facial features matter to you?-nose.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty