Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 11:38 PM

19,711 posts, read 20,240,448 times

Advertisements

Yes, facial features are good to have. Especially the ones that control your senses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2012, 11:43 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
I wish my eyes were a bit bigger, they aren't small vertically (as in slit like) but are a bit 'short', as in horizontally, and there's a bit of a gap between them. My nose isn't too bad. My head in general is too big, thanks to two big-headed parents. My mother and I suffered a difficult childbirth which may have permanently affected my brain.

Old 03-25-2012, 11:48 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
I think facial features are important... I always love a smile that makes me smile!

Old 03-25-2012, 11:55 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I think facial features are important... I always love a smile that makes me smile!
Smile is the number one feature for me. (Dimples don't hurt either)

Old 03-26-2012, 12:12 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
I don't like clipper #3 or #4 lesbian like short hair on a woman. Jamie Lee Curtis style cuts.
Her issue isn't her hair. It's her physiognomy. The way it all goes together, though nothing is out of proportion, is kind of butch. But she doesn't care. She knows people make this comment about her, while some dude is b**g**g her. She laughs all the way to the bank, and you and I don't.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:30 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,751,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Her issue isn't her hair. It's her physiognomy. The way it all goes together, though nothing is out of proportion, is kind of butch. But she doesn't care. She knows people make this comment about her, while some dude is b**g**g her. She laughs all the way to the bank, and you and I don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthescreen View Post
You're crazy, she was still hot even with the short butch hair
That's not what I'm talking about guys. That^^ isn't so bad. It's this!! Women with this hairstyle need to stay out of the beauty shop for a spell. It looks even worse on a fat woman. Just lose all your feminine features why you are at it. No wonder no man looks at ya!

Old 03-26-2012, 12:43 AM

3,016 posts, read 3,910,055 times
I never thought that I was attracted to specific facial features in women until a couple of my buddies had a talk with me about a trend they had noticed and talked about over the course of a decade in terms of women that I was with. I'm not kidding either - and it never even occurred to me until they mentioned it so its probably some subconcious type of attraction that I have without realizing it.

They laughingly called it "C-4" and it turned out they had been joking about it behind my back for a while. In terms of the women I have been with, they noticed and defined it as: C-4 "cute, chubby, chipmunk cheeks", like facially, and it really made sense once they mentioned it but I had never thought about it. It's like, I'm into women that are healthy but have killer curves (so, no real fat - just curves) and as a result they tend to have cute, chubby, chipmunk cheeks as described by my bros that initially noticed a pattern developing. I guess on some kind of subconscious level, I see that as being hot or an indication of a woman being healthy as opposed to stick figure, underweight women that don't look like they eat.

So, like some good examples of "C-4", cute, chubby, chipmunk cheeks would be the Alaskan goddess Bristol Palin, or the actress Cody Lane, and/or the singer Chloe Lowery. It's like a cute, round facial feature-type of face. It really blew my mind when my very observant buddys finally mentioned it to me because I never noticed it and now its like I'm noticing it all the time.

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by Marka; 01-10-2014 at 12:50 PM..

Old 03-26-2012, 12:50 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
I
So, like some good examples of "C-4", cute, chubby, chipmunk cheeks would be the Alaskan goddess Bristol Palin, or the actress Cody Lane, and/or the singer Chloe Lowery. It's like a cute, round facial feature-type of face. It really blew my mind when my very observant buddys finally mentioned it to me because I never noticed it and now its like I'm noticing it all the time.
It seems like you also like brunettes.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:53 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,751,499 times
Glasses work for some women to complete their look. Here's one of my favs. I don't care what anyone says, she moves blood to lower beltline extremities on me. Whatever it is, it's WORKING!! HOT!!!!

Old 03-26-2012, 12:55 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
Glasses work for some women to complete their look. Here's one of my favs. I don't care what anyone says, she moves blood to lower beltline extremities on me. Whatever it is, it's WORKING!! HOT!!!!
I wear glasses, retro kind and I look nice with them! Still some people say to 'get contacts' I guess for men. Even an eye doc told me once contacts are better for social reasons. I dunno, makes no sense to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty