U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 03:37 PM

212 posts, read 167,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cash View Post
"black don't crack"
Hahahah that's so true. My cuz owns a beauty salon/spa and white women are always asking how come black women have flawless/wrinkle free skin even when they age?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2012, 03:52 PM

15,098 posts, read 8,488,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Yes,so true. I want to see all those men and women who claimed to get carded,and then they state their age is 45 or 50.
Guess they don't have pics to back up those claims.
But even then,the OP has to be careful. She is in Nyc. There are lots of people on here from Nyc,and someone could recognize you. Lots of crazies in Nyc.
Plus,you have the boobs hanging out. I'm not saying these things because I'm jealous,I think your very pretty,but be careful.
I'm 38, I look like I'm 38 and I get carded often. It has nothing to do with them thinking I look younger. It has to do with protecting their job. They have a sign that says "we ID under 40"...so apparently I at least still look my age. Good enough for me.

I'm not posting my pic on the board, those who are on my friends list know what I look like. I could care less if someone thinks I look older than I am but I'm not putting my pic out there for the general public.

Old 04-04-2012, 04:17 PM

1,215 posts, read 1,469,894 times
I took new pics of myself... STS30 wrote in the other pics that my pics look like they were taken of myself at different times and that I should post pics of myself holding todays newspaper. I don't get the newspaper... but I just took pics, literally like 20 minutes ago with City Data on my monitor in the background for proof....

How old do I look in these pics?

Last edited by jackie100; 04-04-2012 at 05:09 PM..

Old 04-04-2012, 04:19 PM

3,192 posts, read 1,810,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Ground rules for this thread:

1. Photos must be no more than 3 months old.

2. Professional photos are fine.

3. No rude/inappropriate/unkind remarks about anyone's photos.

4. Remove your age from your profile if it's listed, you don't wanna help anyone out!

5. Please try and make sure your photos aren't obnoxiously large for easy browsing.

6. Let's avoid attacking each other if you get undesirable responses.

I'll start...

GUESS MY AGE!
How YOU doin'?

Old 04-04-2012, 04:23 PM

15,098 posts, read 8,488,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
I guess that the original poster is about 45.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
I guess between 40 and 45.
I agree with this. Somewhere between 40 and 45...closer to 45 though.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:16 PM

17,325 posts, read 12,259,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
I took new pics of myself... STS30 wrote in the other pics that my pics look like they were taken of myself at different times and that I should post pics of myself holding todays newspaper. I don't get the newspaper... but I just took pics, literally like 20 minutes ago with City Data on my monitor in the background for proof....

Generally speaking, I try not to bother guessing the ages of anyone black or asian. Too impossible to tell for us. :P

I usually add 5 years to my initial thoughts, and that's pretty close.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:52 PM

395 posts, read 341,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
ground rules for this thread:

1. Photos must be no more than 3 months old.

2. Professional photos are fine.

3. No rude/inappropriate/unkind remarks about anyone's photos.

4. Remove your age from your profile if it's listed, you don't wanna help anyone out!

5. Please try and make sure your photos aren't obnoxiously large for easy browsing.

6. Let's avoid attacking each other if you get undesirable responses.

I'll start...

Guess my age!
34-36

Old 04-04-2012, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
34DD?

I'm sorry, what was the question?
I have to correct you... she just a tad larger than 34c or a small 34d. d cup love! hahaha

Old 04-04-2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post

objective response is 35

Old 04-06-2012, 08:47 AM

3,053 posts, read 1,515,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetess View Post
My cuz owns a beauty salon/spa and white women are always asking how come black women have flawless/wrinkle free skin even when they age?
Yeah. My mom is 52 and it's ridiculous how great her skin is, she does nothing to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty