U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 10:13 AM

8,738 posts, read 9,579,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
You won't always see that line too. There are different models of implant besides the saline water. My roommate had the saline ones. They looked good in clothing/swim suits but they were not jiggley enough for the size. She had the implant on top of the muscle through the armpit. There was no scar that you could really see unless you were an inch from her armpit looking for it. You could feel the implant ripple under the skin but she was a A cup to start and went to a c. They made this sloshing sound when she would shake them being silly to make the sound to freak us all out. LOL(roommates)

I had another friend who still had the silicon gel style. They didn't make any sloshing, you couldn't see any ripples. Her implants were half under the pectoral muscle and you couldn't feel the implant through the skin. She had larger natural breasts to start with (barely D up to a DD) and went with smaller implants. Hers were older and softened up plus the silicone gave a more natural movement.

Want to see bad implant jobs watch the sopranos. Some of those strippers look so rough.

this is true (I don't have implants) but one of my former roommates did and I'm a woman and could not tell the surgery was that good...also there's the flashlight test. one of my guy friends told me about this, supposedly if you go in a dark bathroom and hold a flashlight under her boob it will shine right through the other side if implants are in there. LOL. Pretty neat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 10:20 AM

14,810 posts, read 13,558,144 times
Most breast implants will have a clear line of demarcation across the top of the breast, rounding out rather suddenly, which is a dead giveaway they are implants. Naturally well-endowed women, like Lindsay Lohan, have breasts that are heavy enough the weight of them will pull the above-the-nipple breast tissue down and you will not see any line of demarcation on top of the breast.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:28 AM

14,752 posts, read 27,513,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
one of my guy friends told me about this, supposedly if you go in a dark bathroom and hold a flashlight under her boob it will shine right through the other side if implants are in there. LOL. Pretty neat.
Couldn't rep you. Most people can carry a pen light, but not the 99 cent store plastic one that takes two batteries.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:50 AM

355 posts, read 1,060,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I had a friend in college whose Dad was a radiologist. She said that radiologists can tell when there are breast implants. One time, for someone's going-away party at work, about 6 of us went to a strip club and sat next to the runway. If one looked carefully enough, they could see the faded incision marks under the natural crease under the breasts.

Other than that, is there any other way to tell, other than them telling you? Maybe in Orange County, CA you can just assume.
lol. they are coming up with new ways to hide breast impant scars, such as making smaller incisions through the armpit, and even doing implants through the NAVEL...which seems to have more risk. I can always tell if someone has breast implants (even if they are small) by looking at the side of the breast. Most women (even if their breast are naturally perky) have breast that lay flat on the side. If the breast from the side looks plump, round and lifted, then 9 times out of 10, it is a breast implant.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:36 PM

70 posts, read 195,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
If you have a pair in your hands you can feel it. You also can see tiny scars under the nipple if you really look close. They tend to be more round and hold in place better too when in a bra or bikini top. The natural one will usually be shaped more like a pear. With that said, I'm not a crittic of fake ones. Those tiny A mosquito bite ones don't work for me. They have to be at least large A to a B for me. I don't think less of the gals with tiny ones getting a boob job. I always go for curvy women anyway. That's never been a problem. Most have been at least C cups naturally. I've had a few bigger than that before. I can't get off with tiny boobs, sorry!
I agree with the part that's in bold. They definitely look rounder and hold in place better in a bikini top. I can tell when women have real boobs because of the shape, and if they're bigger they tend to sag a little more, look at Katy Perry's boobs and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:38 PM

5,145 posts, read 10,421,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajae90 View Post
lol. they are coming up with new ways to hide breast impant scars, such as making smaller incisions through the armpit, and even doing implants through the NAVEL...which seems to have more risk. I can always tell if someone has breast implants (even if they are small) by looking at the side of the breast. Most women (even if their breast are naturally perky) have breast that lay flat on the side. If the breast from the side looks plump, round and lifted, then 9 times out of 10, it is a breast implant.

Someone with breasts made up of breast tissue and not fat gives that appearance naturally. I wouldn't say its 9 out of 10.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:26 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,784,820 times
I was talking with a guy a few weeks ago and he told me he thought I was cute, but couldn't date girls who had plastic surgery. I was confused and asked him what he meant and he said I had breast implants. I laughed in his face, told him they were real and walked away. His loss

I have friend who have breast implants that match their body well and were done extremely well, so it's much harder to tell they have them, but it's pretty obvious when they walk in heels. Real boobs have a little bounce at the top when the foot comes down and fake ones stay put.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:20 AM

24,757 posts, read 32,891,787 times
Naked, yes, all the time.

Clothed? Often yes, often no.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:26 PM

12,977 posts, read 28,798,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Naked, yes, all the time.

Clothed? Often yes, often no.
Exactly this.

Ive never seen naked breast implants in real life, but Ive seen enough on tv and online to know its very very very easy to tell real from fake. If in clothes, there are a few factors that are giveaways, but if she's completely covered up, you usually cant tell for SURE.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:24 PM

3,388 posts, read 5,541,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
this is true (I don't have implants) but one of my former roommates did and I'm a woman and could not tell the surgery was that good...also there's the flashlight test. one of my guy friends told me about this, supposedly if you go in a dark bathroom and hold a flashlight under her boob it will shine right through the other side if implants are in there. LOL. Pretty neat.
That only works (and YES it is true!) if the implant is saline, if it's silicone, then it won't work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty