U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-07-2012, 02:56 AM
 
Location: Florida
348 posts, read 198,383 times
Reputation: 168

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Mariah can still wear stuff like that. She's still sharp IMO. Why the heck not? Jealous much crittics? Everyone else needs a change though. Yuck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-07-2012, 09:59 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,022 posts, read 24,705,989 times
Reputation: 11309
I've always found Mariah Carey hot, even when she was fat. She's still sort of chunky, but as always, she's attractive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-07-2012, 10:04 PM
 
Location: Florida
348 posts, read 198,383 times
Reputation: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currency Pair Crocodile View Post
I've always found Mariah Carey hot, even when she was fat. She's still sort of chunky, but as always, she's attractive.
She looks sharp in those short jean shorts. Why not!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-07-2012, 10:09 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,022 posts, read 24,705,989 times
Reputation: 11309
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampfireR View Post
She looks sharp in those short jean shorts. Why not!?
Absolument. She effectively disproved that stupid article. Of course, the other women look frightening all the way thru to the end.

She's the odd woman out.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2012, 04:47 AM
 
4,424 posts, read 5,214,022 times
Reputation: 6479
what im wondering is why the guy next to her has "grrr im a manly man" shorts on paired with an "oh honey check out my cleavage" top. and is it me or does that guy on the left look like hes about to go postal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2012, 09:19 AM
 
1,812 posts, read 2,736,854 times
Reputation: 751
Mariah looks like a fat slob in a tennie boopers outfit. GROSS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2012, 09:49 AM
 
Location: Florida
335 posts, read 1,103,108 times
Reputation: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
what im wondering is why the guy next to her has "grrr im a manly man" shorts on paired with an "oh honey check out my cleavage" top.
It is a V neck Tee, acceptable for a man to wear.
Madonna looked fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2012, 10:13 AM
 
Location: Purgatory
2,663 posts, read 4,371,707 times
Reputation: 3032
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
Mariah looks like a fat slob in a tennie boopers outfit. GROSS
She's nowhere near fat and she looks great for her age. Does not being as thin as a skeleton these days now qualify as fat? Marian is curvy and shapely. Far more attractive than bony stick figures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2012, 10:33 PM
 
4,424 posts, read 5,214,022 times
Reputation: 6479
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach.guy View Post
It is a V neck Tee, acceptable for a man to wear.
Madonna looked fine.
wait...THAT shirt is okay for a guy to wear but above the knee shorts and speedos arent? That shirt screams feminine to me. Not that i see anything wrong with a guy having a fem side but thats a really deep V on that shirt. Only place ive seen selling shirts like that is Victoria's Secret.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2012, 11:05 PM
 
Location: Florida
348 posts, read 198,383 times
Reputation: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
wait...THAT shirt is okay for a guy to wear but above the knee shorts and speedos arent? That shirt screams feminine to me. Not that i see anything wrong with a guy having a fem side but thats a really deep V on that shirt. Only place ive seen selling shirts like that is Victoria's Secret.
Those shorts are way too long for me. What's the point of it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top