U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 01:52 PM

16,623 posts, read 13,527,178 times
You know I can't really picture what we're talking about. This thread needs some visual aides.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 05:38 PM

19,127 posts, read 14,106,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I guess it is considering how many women get boob jobs now days. Plus, take a look at your average fat gal, what does she always say about herself and her appearance? "Oh I have nice big boobs". Im like yeah but you are FAT so it cancels out any other positive you may have.

Me, I prefer smaller boobs no more than a c cup or, if it has to be D, DD or above, it would be nice if the number is no bigger than 34. The best are small boobs with big puffy nipples.
Ya know, I've been reading your posts for years and yet I'll never get used to you saying things like this.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:56 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,255,117 times
To people to place importance on them, yes.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:13 AM

8,427 posts, read 6,830,259 times
I think natural looks best, even if small.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:19 AM

12,980 posts, read 17,922,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Ya know, I've been reading your posts for years and yet I'll never get used to you saying things like this.
I know. Thank you for all the rep points you've given me over the years for my posts like the one above.

Last edited by LaoTzuMindFu; 04-18-2012 at 12:09 PM..

Old 04-18-2012, 04:46 PM

7,437 posts, read 7,623,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Not everyone with a large chest ends up with back problems either. It is also of note, that not all cultural or ethnic groups are into breasts. This is pretty much a white american thing. Other people like hips, legs, or butts.
It's also a British thing and an Arab thing.

Old 04-18-2012, 04:47 PM

6,208 posts, read 2,687,190 times
Quote:
I guess it is considering how many women get boob jobs now days. Plus, take a look at your average fat gal, what does she always say about herself and her appearance? "Oh I have nice big boobs". Im like yeah but you are FAT so it cancels out any other positive you may have.

Me, I prefer smaller boobs no more than a c cup or, if it has to be D, DD or above, it would be nice if the number is no bigger than 34. The best are small boobs with big puffy nipples.
Lmao I needed an amusing post...this is it
That's something I've noticed as well...all the women who brag about their big boobs, but conveniently leave out the fact that they have rolls upon rolls of belly fat,
or a beer belly like Homer Simpson's
Yuck

Old 04-18-2012, 04:59 PM

7,437 posts, read 7,623,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I noticed this so many times. On the urban sites its all about butt,hips,and thighs.
The Asians I notice seem to focus on a small waist.
I hear less about breast now and more about the backside now,esp since Kim K came out.
I agree.

The "ideal" woman and the "ideal" man are a product of the society and times.

Back in the 1920's, the "flapper" look - in which women intentionally minimized their chests - was in.

In the 1990's, it seemed like buxom, unrealistically thin blonds (Pamela Anderson, Jenny McCarthy, etc.) were all the rage.

Now it seems like the standard for female attractiveness has sunk to the hips. It also appears that the weight standards have been loosened (perhaps as a result of the rising rates of obesity).

However, at any time, there will be a variety of men with different preferences.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:07 PM

19,127 posts, read 14,106,101 times
Quote:
I know. Thank you for all the rep points you've given me over the years for my posts like the one above.
I actually rarely give rep points, and definitely not for posts like that.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:26 PM

287 posts, read 261,529 times
This is purely unscientific, but maybe breasts are important because those would be "closest" in distance to the viewer's eyes when we are looking at the person. Hence, the first thing we are looking at.

I actually believe it because other men in my family and other men I know tended to rate those well-endowed women high on a purely unscientific rating scale, yet these women had about average facial beauty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty