U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2007, 08:02 PM

42,837 posts, read 77,111,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmehappy View Post
Nothing worse then forming a velcro bond via underarms with the one I love!
Ha-ha, if you shave yours, no Velcro bond! Not that I keep my vegetation growing, but being originally from Europe (kinda more hairy )... couldn't resist it!
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2007, 08:07 PM

42,837 posts, read 77,111,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida southerner 3 View Post
Personally, I love to see an au naturale female with hairy armpits, legs, and vagina, even in a bakini and totally unshaven, unwaxed, and completely untrimmed!
Oh, my goodness! You're almost another Napoleon! How do you feel about 'no shower' for a few days?!

Disclaimer: You don't know me, so don't get upset! Just pulling your leg!

Old 11-02-2007, 10:33 PM

158 posts, read 405,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, my goodness! You're almost another Napoleon! How do you feel about 'no shower' for a few days?!

Disclaimer: You don't know me, so don't get upset! Just pulling your leg!
Haha, felt my leg being tugged on...LOL! Anyhow, I do believe in being clean. Hygiene is very important. Even ancient man during Israel's beginnings, the ancient Greeks, Romans, and a whole lot of other people practiced daily bathing and sanitary hygiene customs. It wasn't until the Middle Ages (Medieval Times or Dark Ages) that hygiene among many other attributes really took a nose dive for many nationalities, and then that was pretty much confined to western Eurasia (Europe). But, having body hair and not shaving it does not equal unclean or dirty. If you have hair and keep clean, then you're clean, man or woman.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:41 PM

26,888 posts, read 38,133,169 times
Quote:
Look folks. God wrote it in the human DNA for both men and women to have hair on their armpits, legs, and vaginas.
In case you haven't figured it out yet () men don't have vagina's. Um, uh, er, uh, what!?

Please talk to the leader of your church and get some counseling.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:41 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,402,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james203 View Post
My friend has a thing for women with unshaven underarms.I prefer shaven but unshaven can sometimes be kind of "sexy" as well.Am i alone on this one guys & gals ? Why Shave? It's Sexy...
i can not handle this at all.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:46 PM

45 posts, read 169,156 times
Oh! give me a break! :P I always prefer shaven lady

Old 11-02-2007, 10:59 PM

26,888 posts, read 38,133,169 times
It's HAIR! Hello! It's HAIR.

Whata buncha wusses. Upchuck on your keyboard cause some woman has a little hair under her arms. Get a grip people. IT'S HAIR! It doesn't bite. It won't contaminate you. It's not contagious. It's HAIR.

You have got to be kidding me.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
In case you haven't figured it out yet () men don't have vagina's. Um, uh, er, uh, what!?

Please talk to the leader of your church and get some counseling.
Okay, I could have worded that a little better, I admit. But if you're so intelligent as you think you are, then you should have realized what I meant. I know what men and women have and when most people read my post and saw my slight error in wording, their common sense would have immediately kicked in and corrected it for themselves. So obviously since you're's didn't kick in, then I think it's pretty darn clear who needs the counseling. But, for your sake, so you, or others like you, won't lose any sleep beating your head against the wall, I will correct it.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Look folks. God wrote it in the human DNA for both men and women to have hair on their armpits, legs, and vaginas. It's perfectly natural for women just as it is for men. Hollywood may say it's gross and because that nonsense has been shoved down everybody's throats for decades upon decades by the media, movies, television, and probably even subliminally, it has become "gross" to do otherwise. But scientifically speaking, it is supposed to grow there! Personally, I love to see an au naturale female with hairy armpits, legs, and vagina, even in a bakini and totally unshaven, unwaxed, and completely untrimmed! It looks great because I am natural. I've refused to allow my brain to succumb to the warped, idiotic, moronic, and totally ludacrisy of Hollywood's sense of beauty which is more like pseudo-beauty! It's fake! All these skeleton-looking, anorexic, mindless automatons walking around thinking they're such hot stuff! Give me a thick (cross between and hour-glass and a pear-shaped) woman with some cellulite on her buttocks and thighs and with some totally unshaven, unwaxed, and untrimmed armpit, leg, and vaginal hair any day of the week!

One last thing, before anybody brings up the exceptions of such cases as wolf people where they're completely covered with body hair or the so-called bearded lady. Might I add that these cases are very rare and are a result of a genetic anomaly or mutation. So bringing these cases up as being natural doesn't suffice. However, pretty much all women on Earth have a certain amount of hair, some much more than others and some much more noticeable than others, but all is perfectly natural and looks great!
My first sentence, "Look folks. God wrote it in the human DNA for both men and women to have hair on their armpits, legs, and vaginas," should have read, "...both men and women to have hair on their armpits, legs, and PRIVATES (OR LOINS)." Another member on here (Tek Freek) sought it out to correct me on my error, so I corrected it. I reckon he had a hard time figuring out it was just a mistake.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:52 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,402,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james203 View Post
My friend has a thing for women with unshaven underarms.I prefer shaven but unshaven can sometimes be kind of "sexy" as well.Am i alone on this one guys & gals ? Why Shave? It's Sexy...
i cannot deal with this at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or