U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2007, 09:02 PM

8,000 posts, read 16,804,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida southerner 3 View Post
I should have read all these instead of some before I posted the previous one. From reading these posts, it's obvious that most Americans are very shallow, hollow, and totally fake! I don't make that statement lightly either. People worry so much about things that are totally natural here in America. It's like we've gotten so far away from nature that there's no hope for us! That's sad! Why don't y'all climb up a mountain, look to the heavens, and shout to God and tell him what an idiot he was for creating hair and putting it on women's (and some men's) armpits, legs, and privates! Who are we, the createe, to question the Creator's design for us??? Does the clay have a right to ask the potter, "Why did you fashion me like this?" I don't think so, at least not from a prideful, haughty attitude like many of you seem to possess! It seems as if Americans can learn something from our Eurasian and African counterparts! Remember, GOD PUT HAIR THERE!!! Get over it!
This is what happens when our threads get moved to a different forum ~ to new and unsuspecting peeps
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2007, 10:11 PM

26,886 posts, read 38,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida southerner 3 View Post
My first sentence, "Look folks. God wrote it in the human DNA for both men and women to have hair on their armpits, legs, and vaginas," should have read, "...both men and women to have hair on their armpits, legs, and PRIVATES (OR LOINS)." Another member on here (Tek Freek) sought it out to correct me on my error, so I corrected it. I reckon he had a hard time figuring out it was just a mistake.
Nah. I just like to see if you're paying attention... And perhaps learning to proofread?

Old 11-05-2007, 06:09 AM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 8,563,577 times
Let's see.....a discussion on WHY hair is there, and WHO put it there?
Who cares.....people make their own decision whether to shave it/ wax it, or to go "au natural".
It's totally up to them......
I just think that sometimes some people SHOULD have, because they really look somewhat like apes to me.
EXCESSIVE HAIR EVERYWHERE is just not very appealing for the eyes...and I am a very visual person.
And girls...if you have grown a mustache, and get mistaken for a guy....don't get upset, because you are asking for it! (True story!)

Last edited by MB2; 11-05-2007 at 06:10 AM.. Reason: spell check

Old 11-06-2007, 04:24 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,402,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james203 View Post
My friend has a thing for women with unshaven underarms.I prefer shaven but unshaven can sometimes be kind of "sexy" as well.Am i alone on this one guys & gals ? Why Shave? It's Sexy...
i cannt deal with this at all.

Old 11-06-2007, 04:42 PM

25,165 posts, read 47,306,817 times
the guy is cute. I am gay and I think some gays like hairy pits as long as the dude is hot.

Quote:
I dont quite understand why a guy would post his photo in my thread.This topic is about women NOT men.Seek attention elsewhere.

Old 11-06-2007, 04:45 PM

Quote:
My friend has a thing for women with unshaven underarms.I prefer shaven but unshaven can sometimes be kind of "sexy" as well.Am i alone on this one guys & gals ? Why Shave? It's Sexy...
i cannot deal with this at all.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:29 PM

3,684 posts, read 10,840,329 times
This is a really strange thread!

I only have one word for y'all.... WAX.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:30 PM

Quote:
i cannt deal with this at all.

Old 11-07-2007, 04:41 AM

4,459 posts, read 6,091,541 times
Unshaven legs and arms is typically European. In the US and Canada an unshaven woman is thought of as masculine or unkempt.

I frankly do not like it.

Old 08-06-2008, 11:10 AM

49 posts, read 192,104 times

I am German and when I met my Husband (American) he asked me the same question. I was very surprised. I do shave under my arm . All girls I know in Germany.......SHAVE. We also go naked in the Sauna in Germany . In Florida they wear their gym clothes when they go into the Sauna and carry all these wonderful germs in. Well.....no more Sauna for me in the US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or