U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 12:59 PM

3,242 posts, read 1,474,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
You need to get repped a hundred times over for this.

Good case in point is a couple years ago when that Pia chick (who was HOT and VERY talented) got voted off American Idol, all the fat/ugly chicks I know (and those on facebook) were saying they were glad she got voted off. Even before they were taking nonsense about her saying she wasnt good or was "getting by on her looks" so they hated her. These are the same women who if you say anything negative about (whats the fat singer girl's name from the U.K.?).....Adele, they respond as if you slapped their mother.
That's very true, the only people on online forums saying Kim Kardashian or Katy Perry are ugly and fat are women or sometimes gay males. I think Kim is trashy and dumb, but physically she's most men's fantasies. I think women just want so badly to believe Adele is how an ideal woman looks since more look like her than Kim or Katy and they want men to think a fat girl is hot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2012, 07:36 PM

24,691 posts, read 19,966,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
That's very true, the only people on online forums saying Kim Kardashian or Katy Perry are ugly and fat are women or sometimes gay males. I think Kim is trashy and dumb, but physically she's most men's fantasies. I think women just want so badly to believe Adele is how an ideal woman looks since more look like her than Kim or Katy and they want men to think a fat girl is hot.
Agree with Kim. Her personality turns me off but she has a pretty face and a decent bod. I don't find Katy's face pretty/beautiful, she's not bad, kind of odd looking on closer inspection, definitely wouldn't turn someone like her down but my eyes exactly jump out of their sockets.

I'd pick Kristin but neither are really my cuppa. Kate is a plain Jane type, I've noticed often that just having blonde hair and blue eyes these days can make an average woman seem 'hot' in the eyes of some men.

Old 05-20-2012, 07:41 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,539,208 times
Kristen Kreuk is more attractive to me. Kate Bosworth is not ugly; she is plain to me. However, neither of them have impressed me with their acting. From interviews, I like Kristen's personality. I don't particularly care for Kate's personality via interviews.

Old 05-20-2012, 07:47 PM

1,612 posts, read 2,268,878 times
They're both beautiful, however, which one has the more golden liberal heart and makes a difference ?

Old 05-20-2012, 10:23 PM

8,944 posts, read 7,333,553 times
Kristin Kreuk for me, by far. Not that there's anything wrong with Kate Bosworth, she's just more boring looking to me. I had to Google her to see what she looks like, and looking at her pictures I just thought, "Eh."

Old 05-21-2012, 02:55 AM

8,334 posts, read 10,592,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Anyone who thinks that either girl is ugly really needs to have their eyes checked.

I can understand not finding either one attractive...but UGLY?
My eyes are fine but i could care less about either of them.

Old 05-21-2012, 06:19 PM

24,025 posts, read 20,688,854 times
Kristin. No comparison.

Old 05-21-2012, 06:52 PM

3,516 posts, read 2,984,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
Oh, do you poll all these anonymous posters as to how fat and ugly and gay they are? Or are you just making silly generalizations about people who happen to disagree with you?

I am neither fat nor ugly and I think Kim Kardashian has a lovely face (though I've always thought Kourtney got the real looks in the family) and a butt that is cartoonishly big and something I would never want to have myself. I also think Adele would be much prettier if she lost 50 lbs, but her talent is big enough that she doesn't have to to be successful. Katy Perry is lovely in my book and I'm very sad she and Russell didn't work out.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:01 PM

877 posts, read 919,039 times
Kate Bosworth's eyes are so gorgeous. She looked stunning with her short hair in "21". I've always thought Kristin Kreuk was gorgeous but she can look like such a mess sometimes because she doesn't put so much effort into grooming herself (even though she is gorgeous)

Old 05-22-2012, 07:16 PM

3,154 posts, read 1,986,613 times
sorry but i am totally unable to differentiate between beautiful and sexy. That and i have no idea who Kate Bosworth is (no desire to look her up). Any relation to Brian Bosworth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty