U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2007, 08:49 PM

6,262 posts, read 16,959,107 times

Advertisements

I've just begun using Obagi for my face and wondered if anyone else here is or has used it? If so what were your results?
Also next month I'm getting Restylane collogen filler; so again has anyone used the product?
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2008, 04:13 PM

1 posts, read 6,098 times
Default obagi results.

I truly believe is obagi nu-derm is powerful transforming system, If your skin is good stage and want to maintain what you have, use obagi crx. When I first use obagi nu-derm system, I was very scared about peeling and redness. I thought it will make my skin worse. However after I keep use about 2weeks the result was amazing. I got clear and growing skin.
Nu-derm system has 6 products and you need follow the direction carefully and make sure that you apply plenty of sun screen during the day.
I searched the web and found discounted obagi online store, [url=http://www.skinmdshop.com]obagi, obagi nu-derm, strivectin, md forte, kinerase, jan marini, prevage md, revitalash[/url] which offer best deal. They delivery exact same products that I saw on the doctor’s office at deep discount.
If you are skin need to be changed, try it.
I love the result that I’m in now.

Old 04-26-2008, 08:56 PM

598 posts, read 1,832,388 times
Yep, I have used Obagi. It definitely works, but of course is expensive. It does dry your skin though.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:54 PM

368 posts, read 1,777,013 times
My skin never looked better than it did when I was using Obagi. I ran out, and cost prohibited refilling, but worth every penny. As far as fillers go, I use Juvaderm 3X a year or so, along with Botox, and consider that just par for the course these days. I am 43, with regular aging skin. I feel like I look better than ever, IMHO.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:13 PM

14,174 posts, read 22,492,358 times
I used it last year after cosmetic surgery (brow lift, lower eyelid brethroplasty, fat replacement along cheek bones) and I think it did a great job. They gave me something prescription to use with it (mixed with the blender) and then I still use the Clear. I did the maintenance, as they say, for the past year where you just use Obagi once a week.

I'm wondering if I should go back to the plastic surgeon and refill whatever was prescription strength - that didn't say Obagi and had a generic lable, like a prescription. Or can you just use what Obagi sells online without a prescription?

Old 05-01-2008, 12:03 AM

598 posts, read 1,832,388 times
They probably gave you Retin-A to mix with Blender. Yep, get a refill from your doctor if you can.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:16 AM

1 posts, read 5,397 times
May I ask the name of the surgeon - I'm looking to have an eyelid lift.

Are you happy with the results?

Old 10-31-2008, 02:09 PM

457 posts, read 1,742,715 times
I also used the Obagi system with excellent results. However, after being on it for a year, I felt it stopped working so I stopped using it when my product ran out. I'm still looking for a new system to use, but in the meantime I get TCA peels with nice results as well.

Remember, you have to stick with the system to see results. Your face will look worse before you start to look better. So don't get discouraged.
Mine did, not everyone is the same, but most people I knew got red and flaky like me.

Old 10-31-2008, 02:28 PM

566 posts, read 831,821 times
Yes yes -- Giving the obaji a break for awhile lately. It did great for me. Some redness and stiffness for the first couple of days. I feel the Retin A was why.
I have done restylane, botox and had some laser for redness and spots of all types.

It was amazing. Had the filler in lips and loved it. Stings like crazy, but so worth it. I spent
a little too much tho, and was very sad to see it slowly going away after four months...
But I totally recommend it! Had a lower bleph -- loved it. Looks great after 5 years.
Had lip aug...not too happy...it only lasted a couple of years. Now, will be doing peels.

Old 11-01-2008, 02:14 PM

5,119 posts, read 12,713,147 times
I had restalyne--only lasted about 2 1/2 months at full effect. I also did some Botox around my "crows feet"--that lasted about 5 months...
Honestly--the "change" wasn't dramatic enough for the cost, IMO. I'm just going to save up enough and have real surgery--that is the only thing that really lasts! (Well, not lasts, but at least will turn back the clock for awhile--you continue to "age" from that point!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty