U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2012, 12:13 PM

3,053 posts, read 3,433,945 times

Advertisements

I can say I agree with Doll Eyes and say some dudes on this thread are "frontin'". In reality, none of these men would kick any of those model types out of their beds, while they also appreciate women of different sizes. Most men are very malleable in regards to what may be their type, and men are nowhere near as picky or specific as they claim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2012, 12:14 PM

24,757 posts, read 32,933,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
That's attractive.
Yes it is - to women who are interested in long-term wealth as opposed to flashy materialism.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:14 PM

8,738 posts, read 9,595,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdude View Post
There we go, we found the source of where you became jaded.

Wrong.... I don't have any problem with her whatsoever. Probably one of the nicest women I've ever met. Just talked to her a few weekends ago. Actually not her fault men fall all over her like she's the last woman on earth.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
I can say I agree with Doll Eyes and say some dudes on this thread are "frontin'". In reality, none of these men would kick any of those model types out of their beds, while they also appreciate women of different sizes. Most men are very malleable in regards to what may be their type, and men are nowhere near as picky or specific as they claim.
Never said I would. I said I would not act like an idiot in a futile attempt to attract someone who would rather be with a man who would do stupid things to be with her. And I have said on this very thread that I have appreciation for many different types of women. My views are all right here and pretty straightforward.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
That's what I mean, xxbabee in reality it's a different story.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
That's what I mean, xxbabee in reality it's a different story.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
I never said you pulled it out of your ass. You probably have reason to believe what you do. Not saying you dont.

Again, didnt claim all men, or even a majority of men. I never crowned myself spokesman. Im saying, when you just toss blanket statements out there based on your own limited observations, there are bound to be plenty of exceptions, which I am.

If this wasnt the internet, Id post a photo of my WIFE, who has almost an identical body type to the picture I put up of Danielle Fishel. She is 5'2, has DD breasts, a big ass, and there is not a bit of tone or muscle about her.

Before I became in a commited relationship with her, I would never EVER consider even dating a woman over 5'7, a woman who you can comfortably place a level lengthwise on her ass and the bubble be around true, or a woman that you can bounce money off her abs.

These things are not remotely attractive to me, so, when I say that, I ABSOLUTELY mean it.

First of all, I dont debate that these women are the "standard of desire". Second of all, I never once "blamed" anyone for that condition. I actually think there are a number of factors feeding the standard "model" image. However, ONE of those factors is not the fact that ALL men drool over them.
I'm not saying you're not attracted to wife, BUT if some 5'10 blonde with green eyes and long black hair wanted to start affairs with you -- you would probably do it.

We will just have to agree to disagree then.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:22 PM

5,517 posts, read 8,773,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Wrong.... I don't have any problem with her whatsoever. Probably one of the nicest women I've ever met. Just talked to her a few weekends ago. Actually not her fault men fall all over her like she's the last woman on earth.

Didnt say you had any problem with her, but this situation is CLEARLY what developed your opinions of men and their tastes.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Didnt say you had any problem with her, but this situation is CLEARLY what developed your opinions of men and their tastes.

You insinuated I had issues with her....Actually it's not 'CLEARLY' anything, you don't know my life well enough to even make that claim....
I'm not denying it played a part, I have had other attractive female friends though (maybe not as attractive as her, but nonetheless) and it's the same scenario played over and over again with different guys. Obviously xxbabee agrees pretty sure we're not the only 2 women privy to this.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post

Believe what you want then!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty