U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2012, 11:33 AM

24,757 posts, read 32,912,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Believe what you want then!
I already know what's really up. I think y'all have been meeting up with the wrong men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2012, 11:37 AM

8,738 posts, read 9,586,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I already know what's really up. I think y'all have been meeting up with the wrong men.

Yes, it's always the "wrong men," sure is alot of them out there then. As if there's some other types in existence.....

Old 06-20-2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Yes, it's always the "wrong men," sure is alot of them out there then. As if there's some other types in existence.....

So tell me, Doll.......what type of man am I, since we are all the same?

Old 06-20-2012, 11:41 AM

5,517 posts, read 8,768,082 times
Quote:
I'm not saying you're not attracted to wife, BUT if some 5'10 blonde with green eyes and long black hair wanted to start affairs with you -- you would probably do it.

We will just have to agree to disagree then.
Are you insinuating I just "settled" for my wife?

Any how, No actually I wouldnt

Before I met my wife I had the option of dating any one I wanted. Im 6', fairly good looking, have a voice that Ive been told melts women down, educated, thoughtful and well spoken and years ago before illness took my weight, I was actually pretty ripped. Certainly I could have found some 5'10 blonde if I wanted to.

Now, Im going to just jump out on limb here and throw my business to prove a point. I have been highly selective, outside of with my ex-wife, about every girl I ever chosen and pursued heavily. The pool is limited, since Ive been married of in long term relationships most of my adult life, so I can pretty much list their descriptions

1. 4'10, admittedly she was petite, (still had a big chest) but, she is now very rounded and soft.
2. 5'1, big chest, very soft and thick, was a "base" on the cheerleader pyramid.
3. 5'1, big chest, huge ass, very soft and thick. Had a low self esteem, always trying to "diet" to look like what she thought guys wanted. Thats one thing I hated about her.
4. 5'2, very thick to the point of obese (she was actually a little too big for my taste). She actually eventually got her stomach stapled and liposuction to look like what she thought people wanted
5. 5'7, my ex wife, who was obese and not at all remotely what I was normally attracted to, and I actually married her for god knows what reason.
6. 5'2, my current wife

Do you see a pattern here? I have never once pursued, dated, or would ever consider dating a 5'10 woman. I will say in public, and HAVE said in public, that I believe all women over 5'7 should be cut off at the knees. The fact that shes blonde is even worse, because I would also NEVER consider dating a blonde. All of the women above have light brown hair at lightest.

Old 06-20-2012, 11:41 AM

8,738 posts, read 9,586,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post

So tell me, Doll.......what type of man am I, since we are all the same?
I don't know. Whatever type you are, I'm sure it's one that's been seen before. I'm just telling you every time the answer is always "it's the wrong men," and they say that like there's all these various types of men that have yet to be discovered, LOL. I call B.S. on that one. I'm not but if you're a 55 year old woman and still think you're going to discover a 'new breed of male' you haven't already come across -- good luck with that.

Old 06-20-2012, 11:42 AM

62 posts, read 171,036 times
Marissa MIller, Heather Graham in Roller Girl, most Miami Beach gogo Dancers, multiple VS models

Old 06-20-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
I don't know. Whatever type you are, I'm sure it's one that's been seen before. I'm just telling you every time the answer is always "it's the wrong men," and they say that like there's all these various types of men that have yet to be discovered, LOL. I call B.S. on that one. I'm not but if you're a 55 year old woman and still think you're going to discover a 'new breed of male' you haven't already come across -- good luck with that.
I thought you knew everything about how all men were, at least in terms of what they like in women and how they treat them?

Old 06-20-2012, 11:44 AM

7,736 posts, read 13,972,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdude View Post
Are you insinuating I just "settled" for my wife?

Any how, No actually I wouldnt

Before I met my wife I had the option of dating any one I wanted. Im 6', fairly good looking, have a voice that Ive been told melts women down, educated, thoughtful and well spoken and years ago before illness took my weight, I was actually pretty ripped. Certainly I could have found some 5'10 blonde if I wanted to.

Now, Im going to just jump out on limb here and throw my business to prove a point. I have been highly selective, outside of with my ex-wife, about every girl I ever chosen and pursued heavily. The pool is limited, since Ive been married of in long term relationships most of my adult life, so I can pretty much list their descriptions

1. 4'10, admittedly she was petite, (still had a big chest) but, she is now very rounded and soft.
2. 5'1, big chest, very soft and thick, was a "base" on the cheerleader pyramid.
3. 5'1, big chest, huge ass, very soft and thick. Had a low self esteem, always trying to "diet" to look like what she thought guys wanted. Thats one thing I hated about her.
4. 5'2, very thick to the point of obese (she was actually a little too big for my taste). She actually eventually got her stomach stapled and liposuction to look like what she thought people wanted
5. 5'7, my ex wife, who was obese and not at all remotely what I was normally attracted to, and I actually married her for god knows what reason.
6. 5'2, my current wife

Do you see a pattern here? I have never once pursued, dated, or would ever consider dating a 5'10 woman. I will say in public, and HAVE said in public, that I believe all women over 5'7 should be cut off at the knees. The fact that shes blonde is even worse, because I would also NEVER consider dating a blonde. All of the women above have light brown hair at lightest.
Thoughtful and well spoken? LOL you left out funny as all hell!!!!

Old 06-20-2012, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Maybe if you werent pursuing the same type of men who have to pick their jaw up over your friend, you wouldnt have this outlook. Ever think of that?

Old 06-20-2012, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Thoughtful and well spoken? LOL you left out funny as all hell!!!!
Guess at some point your opinion mattered? Please, go back to identifying as someones possession.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty