U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-20-2012, 11:51 AM
 
5,605 posts, read 4,159,335 times
Reputation: 12338

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdude View Post
I will say in public, and HAVE said in public, that I believe all women over 5'7 should be cut off at the knees.
Exactly how short are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-20-2012, 11:53 AM
 
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
5,517 posts, read 8,764,303 times
Reputation: 2530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I don't know. Whatever type you are, I'm sure it's one that's been seen before. I'm just telling you every time the answer is always "it's the wrong men," and they say that like there's all these various types of men that have yet to be discovered, LOL. I call B.S. on that one. I'm not but if you're a 55 year old woman and still think you're going to discover a 'new breed of male' you haven't already come across -- good luck with that.
From being handed the "friend" card a few times over the years, I can tell you, women have this REALLY bad habit of pursuing and dating the EXACT same type of guy over and over and over again.

They then come to the conclusion that "all men are the same", when really, its just theyve actually never bothered looking for anything different than theyve always had. They never even venture out of the pool.

If you keep dating tatooed biker guy, dont keep being surprised when they slap you around and put you on the corner to make them money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-20-2012, 11:54 AM
 
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
5,517 posts, read 8,764,303 times
Reputation: 2530
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Exactly how short are you?
6'0

I just find tall women completely unattractive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-20-2012, 11:56 AM
 
5,605 posts, read 4,159,335 times
Reputation: 12338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdude View Post
From being handed the "friend" card a few times over the years, I can tell you, women have this REALLY bad habit of pursuing and dating the EXACT same type of guy over and over and over again.

They then come to the conclusion that "all men are the same", when really, its just theyve actually never bothered looking for anything different than theyve always had. They never even venture out of the pool.

If you keep dating tatooed biker guy, dont keep being surprised when they slap you around and put you on the corner to make them money.
This post made me laugh. You slam women with a habit of dating the same type of guy over and over. Yet, based on your posts (say #104) you did exactly the same thing. But, when you do it you call it being "selective". LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-20-2012, 11:57 AM
 
Location: New Jersey
8,738 posts, read 9,581,184 times
Reputation: 7507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdude View Post
Are you insinuating I just "settled" for my wife?

Any how, No actually I wouldnt

Before I met my wife I had the option of dating any one I wanted. Im 6', fairly good looking, have a voice that Ive been told melts women down, educated, thoughtful and well spoken and years ago before illness took my weight, I was actually pretty ripped. Certainly I could have found some 5'10 blonde if I wanted to.

Now, Im going to just jump out on limb here and throw my business to prove a point. I have been highly selective, outside of with my ex-wife, about every girl I ever chosen and pursued heavily. The pool is limited, since Ive been married of in long term relationships most of my adult life, so I can pretty much list their descriptions

1. 4'10, admittedly she was petite, (still had a big chest) but, she is now very rounded and soft.
2. 5'1, big chest, very soft and thick, was a "base" on the cheerleader pyramid.
3. 5'1, big chest, huge ass, very soft and thick. Had a low self esteem, always trying to "diet" to look like what she thought guys wanted. Thats one thing I hated about her.
4. 5'2, very thick to the point of obese (she was actually a little too big for my taste). She actually eventually got her stomach stapled and liposuction to look like what she thought people wanted
5. 5'7, my ex wife, who was obese and not at all remotely what I was normally attracted to, and I actually married her for god knows what reason.
6. 5'2, my current wife


Do you see a pattern here? I have never once pursued, dated, or would ever consider dating a 5'10 woman. I will say in public, and HAVE said in public, that I believe all women over 5'7 should be cut off at the knees. The fact that shes blonde is even worse, because I would also NEVER consider dating a blonde. All of the women above have light brown hair at lightest.
So you could've had a 5'10 blonde but passed on her, you're attractive, educated and whatever else. All of the women you dated/married are not the 5'10 blonde you COULD'VE had. Sure. Great. You likes the very short women, never said some men didn't. As I said before every man on the internet wants to claim they're 'different.' Okay, fine with me. Not saying you're lying at all, just saying you're all the "exception" to the rule according to yourselves. Yet IRL, the rest of your gender likes and pines after the leggy model types. I seen this IRL over and over and over again. So as far as I am concerned -- they likes the same types of women. I see them saying they don't on the internet and that's basically it. But that's not how I see them reacting when push comes to shove IRL. But okay. So be it.



BtW: we didn't choose to be over whatever your 'maximum height requirement' is. You don't have to like taller women, just saying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-20-2012, 11:58 AM
 
Location: New Jersey
8,738 posts, read 9,581,184 times
Reputation: 7507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdude View Post
From being handed the "friend" card a few times over the years, I can tell you, women have this REALLY bad habit of pursuing and dating the EXACT same type of guy over and over and over again.

They then come to the conclusion that "all men are the same", when really, its just theyve actually never bothered looking for anything different than theyve always had. They never even venture out of the pool.

If you keep dating tatooed biker guy, dont keep being surprised when they slap you around and put you on the corner to make them money.

Well I don't date anyone. So if other women are picking the same men over and over again, that's their buisness. I come to my conclusion based on what I seen and heard for myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-20-2012, 11:59 AM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,757 posts, read 32,896,894 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
So you could've had a 5'10 blonde but passed on her, you're attractive, educated and whatever else. All of the women you dated/married are not the 5'10 blonde you COULD'VE had. Sure. Great. You likes the very short women, never said some men didn't. As I said before every man on the internet wants to claim they're 'different.' Okay, fine with me. Not saying you're lying at all, just saying you're all the "exception" to the rule according to yourselves. Yet IRL, the rest of your gender likes and pines after the leggy model types. I seen this IRL over and over and over again. So as far as I am concerned -- they likes the same types of women. I see them saying they don't on the internet and that's basically it. But that's not how I see them reacting when push comes to shove IRL. But okay. So be it.



BtW: we didn't choose to be over whatever your 'minimum height requirement' is. You don't have to like taller women, just saying.
1. There is no exception to the rule because there is no rule.

2. I have many times commented on this forum and others what I like in a woman. Leggy (or slim) models are not mentioned in my comments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-20-2012, 12:01 PM
 
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
5,517 posts, read 8,764,303 times
Reputation: 2530
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
This post made me laugh. You slam women with a habit of dating the same type of guy over and over. Yet, based on your posts (say #104) you did exactly the same thing. But, when you do it you call it being "selective". LOL.

The difference is, I am ADMITTING TO IT, and not COMPLAINING ABOUT IT.

I didnt date a bunch of 5'2 women, and come to the conclusion that 5'10 women must not exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-20-2012, 12:07 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
8,738 posts, read 9,581,184 times
Reputation: 7507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
1. There is no exception to the rule because there is no rule.

2. I have many times commented on this forum and others what I like in a woman. Leggy (or slim) models are not mentioned in my comments.

Okay, there is no 'rule' I made it all up. Men don't like those kinds of women. They are all over the TV and everywhere else and called 'dream women,' 'fantasy women' etc. by their own doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-20-2012, 12:08 PM
 
Location: North Shore Long Island
7,736 posts, read 13,964,660 times
Reputation: 10544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdude View Post
and come to the conclusion that 5'10 women must not exist.
Why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top