Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2012, 07:28 PM

12,766 posts, read 18,378,508 times

Advertisements

Short and thin.... the best!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2012, 08:01 PM

1,680 posts, read 1,792,661 times
Wow, it all depends! I have been attracted to short slim curvy women (Zumba instructor) as well taller size 8-10 (softball player). Generally boils down to the manor our beautiful women carry themselve.

I am not attracted to awomen without a posterior; something about pants that slouch on the rear appears disgusting.

Most like Breast or Bums; I prefer Hips and Thighs! However you can never go wrong with a great Buttock.

I'll take Sunkissed and Curvy for 400 Alex! Daily Double....

Old 06-20-2012, 08:14 PM

1,680 posts, read 1,792,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I wonder where are these posters seeing tall women get more attention from men?(are they talking thin,tall women?)
I don't see it. In fact,I see shorter,thin women get the most attention.The plump and obese short ones too.
I think being tall and heavier isa deal breaker for many men.
Wrong! Tall Curvy women are simply amazing just as their shorter counterparts, cleary you have not been around many Marine Corps bases!! I will admit the most beautiful face I have personally seen belonged to a short heavier woman Also, One of the most beautiful bodies belong to a taller curvy woman.

Again, it is all in the way women carry themselve.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:24 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
It must be a regional thing or where you're hanging out because the majority of women are complimentary to me and if they're nasty, they don't say anything. They just look me up and down or give me the cold stare or occasionally try and shove/push me out of the way at the bar. I experienced both types this past weekend.

And yeah, I've gotten the "Why do you wear heels?" but it's usually from women who are 5'8"-5'10" and are insecure about their own height. They're usually giving me props for sporting high heels and tell me how great I look, it's not so much negative remarks.

In case you don't know, your height will always be a topic of conversation, especially with strangers. I'm hitting 38 and it hasn't changed.

Oh how I would love to take you out with me Jet!!!! We'd own the place!!!!!
I HATE when women stand next to me and go on and on about how much tinier they are and how much larger I am. Yes, I get it, you're a fairy compared to my Godzilla... But with my frame I can reach things on the top shelf, reach my arms farther in a plane to get the battery loose and handle a plane in terrible weather. Good luck having the strength for that

I would LOVE to go out with you! I'm actually visiting my 6' tall best friend in San Francisco this weekend for Pride festivities and it's so nice to hang out with overly complimentary drag queens .

Old 06-20-2012, 08:34 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
It must be a regional thing or where you're hanging out because the majority of women are complimentary to me and if they're nasty, they don't say anything. They just look me up and down or give me the cold stare or occasionally try and shove/push me out of the way at the bar. I experienced both types this past weekend.

And yeah, I've gotten the "Why do you wear heels?" but it's usually from women who are 5'8"-5'10" and are insecure about their own height. They're usually giving me props for sporting high heels and tell me how great I look, it's not so much negative remarks.

In case you don't know, your height will always be a topic of conversation, especially with strangers. I'm hitting 38 and it hasn't changed.

Oh how I would love to take you out with me Jet!!!! We'd own the place!!!!!
I HATE when women stand next to me and go on and on about how much tinier they are and how much larger I am. Yes, I get it, you're a fairy compared to my Godzilla... But with my frame I can reach things on the top shelf, reach my arms farther in a plane to get the battery loose and handle a plane in terrible weather. Good luck having the strength for that

I would LOVE to go out with you! I'm actually visiting my 6' tall best friend in San Francisco this weekend for Pride festivities and it's so nice to hang out with overly complimentary drag queens .

Old 06-20-2012, 09:42 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

I find that sounds really weird. I mean, yes I notice tall people. I have never gone up to someone tall and said "OMG how tall are you how's the weather."

I will cop to asking someone tall standing next to me at the grocery store to grab something on the top shelf.

My sister loves to make comments to tall people. Usually something like: "That really tall guy over there is really hot, you guys should date so you can have tall kids...."

Old 06-20-2012, 09:43 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
They just realize that (y)our legs are about as long as their whole bodies. Long live the tall.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:50 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,400,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I find that sounds really weird. I mean, yes I notice tall people. I have never gone up to someone tall and said "OMG how tall are you how's the weather."

I will cop to asking someone tall standing next to me at the grocery store to grab something on the top shelf.

My sister loves to make comments to tall people. Usually something like: "That really tall guy over there is really hot, you guys should date so you can have tall kids...."
I got the "Wow! You're so tall! I thought I was considered tall!" tonight from some girl at the store. (she was approx 5'7" or so) It's a daily occurrence for tall folks...and I don't even consider myself all that tall.

Old 06-21-2012, 08:28 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,629,795 times
I have to say that I have seen many incredibly beautiful tall women. As long as they are well proportioned I like them. Of course they probably will not like me because I am not tall but oh well I can Al least entertain my eyes lol.

Old 06-21-2012, 10:40 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I wonder where are these posters seeing tall women get more attention from men?(are they talking thin,tall women?)
I don't see it. In fact,I see shorter,thin women get the most attention.The plump and obese short ones too.
I think being tall and heavier isa deal breaker for many men.

I don't know either. Again, internet phenomenon, is what I call it. IRL they flock towards either the model type (tall and thin) OR short, petite, cute types. They like those petite ones b/c it makes them feel more masculine and they think they are cutesy. No where in there do they want the tall, thicker woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty