U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2012, 06:31 AM

2,871 posts, read 3,202,032 times

Advertisements

All of those photos except the first butt one, were of the same woman guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2012, 04:07 PM

20,071 posts, read 13,744,602 times
LOL! Who doesn't???!! Besides all of flat-butted females and homosexual males!

Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back (I Like Big Butts) [ORIGINAL] - YouTube

Queen - 'Fat Bottomed Girls' - YouTube

Old 07-07-2012, 07:03 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,645,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
LOL! Who doesn't???!! Besides all of flat-butted females and homosexual males!

Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back (I Like Big Butts) [ORIGINAL] - YouTube

Queen - 'Fat Bottomed Girls' - YouTube
I don't go for really skinny girls. That ^ build looks like a woman. Can be even bigger for all I care. I like meaty girly thighs and a nice heart shape butt. Usually these builds don't need fake boobies. The real ones are plenty big enough.

Old 07-07-2012, 07:16 PM

2,482 posts, read 2,607,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
Good God almighty can I have her number?

Old 07-07-2012, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
Good God almighty can I have her number?
I like that look. Meaty and curvy but not a out of place butt like Kim K. She's ok, but I look more for round hips and meaty thighs. She's all bubble butt. That black beauty above^ has a awesome body IMO. She looks great. The tatto chick above is nice too. Not a fan of ink on pretty gals though. Save that for the not so pretty ones.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:16 AM

3,517 posts, read 5,440,470 times
Quote:
I like that look. Meaty and curvy but not a out of place butt like Kim K. She's ok, but I look more for round hips and meaty thighs. She's all bubble butt. That black beauty above^ has a awesome body IMO. She looks great. The tatto chick above is nice too. Not a fan of ink on pretty gals though. Save that for the not so pretty ones.
That's Beyonce. And as for the inked lady, I don't think you can tell what her body really looks like from that picture since she's tuching her booty out and the camera is directly focused on it to make it look bigger and she's wearing two bras which makes the boobs look bigger. TRICKERY!

Old 07-08-2012, 09:50 AM

24,683 posts, read 43,116,816 times
Quote:
Too bottom heavy for my tastes.

Old 07-08-2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
That's Beyonce. And as for the inked lady, I don't think you can tell what her body really looks like from that picture since she's tuching her booty out and the camera is directly focused on it to make it look bigger and she's wearing two bras which makes the boobs look bigger. TRICKERY!
Post #273. Now that's a nice body.

Old 07-08-2012, 06:44 PM

The whole package....

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...szjko1_500.jpg

Old 07-08-2012, 09:40 PM

5,070 posts, read 8,764,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
Let's talk about the female body type. As with anything related to women, different women are attractive to different men. I know that as the decades have gone by the image that has been pictured on TV, magazines as well as the media and Hollywood of what the ideal woman should look like as far as the physical appearance goes has changed. Some people think that men are conditioned by the media and Hollywood to like a certain type of woman and maybe that is the case with some men. I personally could careless what Hollywood the media or any magazine thinks the ideal woman is or should be since I am not a big fan of any of them. I like different types of women but I am not ready to describe what I consider ideal although I know what I like so I would like to hear from the gentlemen. What is your ideal woman body type? , and please this is just for informative and entertainment purposes so I don't mean to offend anyone. I know there is more that physical beauty to make a woman ideal to a man but for this particular thread I'm focusing on the physical part. Input from the ladies is always more that welcome.
There are a number of women I like, but to be honest, it's one of those "I like it when I see it" kinds of things. I always marvel at the many different women when it comes to types.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty