U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 09:01 PM

35 posts, read 48,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Most of my clothes shopping these days has been Gymboree, Limited Too and Janie & Jack (for my lil girl of course) - Gap and Old Navy for my son.

I don't remember the last time I went and bought something for myself, but it was probably either Macy's or Lady Footlocker. Does Victoria's Secret count for play clothes?
Oh, I hear ya! My clothes are awful!! Nothing fits since I had my baby in May. I don't want to invest in nice clothing because I still have lbs. to lose. What's a fat mommy to do? So, I just buy for my kid's and lament my pathetic body..
It's a sad story for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2007, 12:01 AM

12 posts, read 49,499 times
I really like shopping at Macy's and Nordstroms Rack, Guess and American Eagle Outfitters and Hollister

Old 09-28-2007, 09:33 PM

414 posts, read 2,386,681 times
Nordstrom, Belk for both work and play clothes.

Old 09-29-2007, 08:03 AM

144 posts, read 749,489 times
I don't work so I wear 'play ' clothes all the time ..lol....American Eagle, Hollister, Aero ( not alot of their stuff, hoodies mainly, some of their stuff is way too 'cheap' for me. The Buckle, Abercrombie and Fitch.....I may be a mom but I don't have to dress like one!! LOL

I do like Macy's and Von Maur for dresser clothes and shoes.

Old 09-29-2007, 08:15 AM

1,022 posts, read 2,979,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Most of my clothes shopping these days has been Gymboree, Limited Too and Janie & Jack (for my lil girl of course) - Gap and Old Navy for my son.

I don't remember the last time I went and bought something for myself, but it was probably either Macy's or Lady Footlocker. Does Victoria's Secret count for play clothes?
Wow! You need to go buy yourself something new! Keep your "ME" self going, not just be "MOMMY" all the time. It will put a smile on your face when you wear it. Even if it's off the clearance rack at Target!!

Old 09-29-2007, 08:16 AM

1,022 posts, read 2,979,068 times
I love Old Navy and Kohls for everyday clothes. I buy my nicer stuff, that doesn't get worn a lot seeing I work from home, from Von Maur. I love that place!

Old 09-29-2007, 03:39 PM

1,250 posts, read 3,131,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treeg26 View Post
Wow! You need to go buy yourself something new! Keep your "ME" self going, not just be "MOMMY" all the time. It will put a smile on your face when you wear it. Even if it's off the clearance rack at Target!!
I agree! If you have a Ross nearby, you can get a lot of new clothes for next to nothing. That store is a great option for the "losing weight" time. You don't spend so much on them that you feel bad when you can't wear them in a couple of months.

Old 10-01-2007, 01:47 PM

8,668 posts, read 19,920,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojilynn View Post
I agree! If you have a Ross nearby, you can get a lot of new clothes for next to nothing. That store is a great option for the "losing weight" time. You don't spend so much on them that you feel bad when you can't wear them in a couple of months.
I love Ross too. Sometimes they have nothing I'm interested in, and then other times you can get some great deals there!

And btw, dojilynn, how 'bout them Cowboys?! (not a sports fan here, but I noticed you are!)

Old 10-01-2007, 02:33 PM

65,151 posts, read 16,025,315 times
Macy's,Banana Republic,Old Navy,
There is a huge outlet at the Ontario Mills,about 15 miles from my mom's house,we go there often

The Mills Properties
It's the largest one level shopping center in the Northern Hemisphere

Old 10-01-2007, 03:29 PM

2,493 posts, read 3,063,564 times
Right now I'm into JCrew. They have great sales!!! I just bought a green puffer vest, which I absolutely adore. I also love DKNY, but I only buy it at Blommingdales when everything is on sale. I bought a ton of DKNY stuff there at the end of the summer. Also, I do well with Cole Haan shoes. I got a black purse at Cole Haan recently that totally rocks. Perfect for all year round...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or