Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2012, 08:30 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,041,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
We're not talking about a 9 month prego nearly ready to pop. You don't need a stomach that shows every nook and cranny to be in damn good shape.

http://www.matt-hughes.com/images/bl...t-hughes-3.jpg
Ohhh yeah!!!! That is what I'm talking about. YUM!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 08:45 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,620,607 times
Sometimes I am not sure what women like because there are so many different types of tastes. For example I don't know how many people here watch wrestling but for those who do they will understand what I mean. I see a lot of comments from women saying they don't like six pack abs or muscles but if you tune in to a WWE Monday Night Raw show, when some of those guys come out the cameras focus on the fans and you can easily see how those women jump off their chairs in excitement and there are women of all ages in those shows. For example John Cena who is one of the main guys there is a former bodybuilder and has a large frame with a lot a muscularity and every time he takes his shirt off before a match the women in the audience go crazy. So definitely there is a large population of women who consider that type of men ideal but there are definitely many different tastes out there.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:12 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,788,401 times
one more reason women don't like body builder types:

Quote:
Musclebound men are more likely to be meatheads when it comes to their attitudes towards women.
Body-obsessed beefcakes are more likely to have sexist attitudes about women and their bodies.
Men obsessed with their muscles are more sexist, more*likely to believe thin women are more attractive* - NY Daily News

Old 06-29-2012, 01:04 PM

455 posts, read 649,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
You generalizing an entire group of people without knowing them.

Women obsess about being thin, clothes, gaining weight, their youth etc and men put up with their BS. I doubt that all women are not attractive to bodybuilders. Also, this is a British study and the UK ladies are rather homely in comparison to American women.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:01 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,890,709 times
this thread is going in the wrong direction....heres something to make it right:

Two perfect upper bodies, imo

Old 06-29-2012, 09:35 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,582,558 times
To add to that:

Old 06-30-2012, 12:14 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,788,401 times
Adam Rodriguez works for me

And how about a cast shot from Magic Mike?

Old 06-30-2012, 01:28 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,582,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Adam Rodriguez works for me

And how about a cast shot from Magic Mike?
The Magic Mike boys are a little too pretty for me... But good looking nonetheless

To add to my lists, Mike Trout who plays for the Anaheim Angels.. He's a young'un but looks great in that uniform . I love baseball season!!

Old 06-30-2012, 09:57 AM

1,171 posts, read 1,946,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
Sometimes I am not sure what women like because there are so many different types of tastes. For example I don't know how many people here watch wrestling but for those who do they will understand what I mean. I see a lot of comments from women saying they don't like six pack abs or muscles but if you tune in to a WWE Monday Night Raw show, when some of those guys come out the cameras focus on the fans and you can easily see how those women jump off their chairs in excitement and there are women of all ages in those shows. For example John Cena who is one of the main guys there is a former bodybuilder and has a large frame with a lot a muscularity and every time he takes his shirt off before a match the women in the audience go crazy. So definitely there is a large population of women who consider that type of men ideal but there are definitely many different tastes out there.

john cena - bad bad man - YouTube

Old 06-30-2012, 10:20 AM

5,003 posts, read 12,337,976 times
The ideal body type I'd like is a V-shaped top and basically a man's hips and waist. Right now I've got a spare tire. Overweight, not obese. I'd say I have about 25 lb to lose.

If you're looking for an approximation, I'd say Tom Cruise when he was younger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty