U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-24-2012, 07:50 PM
 
Location: The Big Orange (CA)
1,809 posts, read 3,019,870 times
Reputation: 1974

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
If it doesn't matter, why post it? It goes to show that all that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" stuff is just nonsense. You are no better than men who post similar threads about women. Reality is, both genders suck....people suck. It's gotten so much worse over the last decade too. It's quite revolting to read.
Why post it? Because that's the topic we're discussing in this thread: "Ideal men's body type!".

You're free to ignore it if you don't like it (instead of hijacking it) and/or open a new thread discussing how shallow people are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-24-2012, 07:50 PM
 
Location: South Carolina
3,398 posts, read 6,959,302 times
Reputation: 2827
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
Such a ridiculous thread. Nice to know how superficial you people are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
If it doesn't matter, why post it? It goes to show that all that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" stuff is just nonsense. You are no better than men who post similar threads about women. Reality is, both genders suck....people suck. It's gotten so much worse over the last decade too. It's quite revolting to read.
If you dont like it, bugger off. This is just women expressing what makes our tongues hit the floor.....if you have nothing to contribute, then why bother posting?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2012, 07:51 PM
 
1,171 posts, read 1,646,460 times
Reputation: 603
Bruce Willis 5' 11", Brad Pitt 5' 11", Sly 5' 10", George Clooney 5' 10"........... Same on you girls. You hurt their feelings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2012, 07:52 PM
 
Location: The Big Orange (CA)
1,809 posts, read 3,019,870 times
Reputation: 1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
Bruce Willis 5' 11", Brad Pitt 5' 11", Sly 5' 10", George Clooney 5' 10"........... Same on you girls. You hurt their feelings.
I don't find any of them attractive, but it's not their height lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2012, 07:52 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,565 posts, read 42,416,857 times
Reputation: 24873
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
If it doesn't matter, why post it? It goes to show that all that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" stuff is just nonsense. You are no better than men who post similar threads about women. Reality is, both genders suck....people suck. It's gotten so much worse over the last decade too. It's quite revolting to read.
Aww Dragon you never checked out a hot woman? I'm chunky and I check out unatainable men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2012, 07:59 PM
 
Location: Purgatory
2,663 posts, read 4,366,980 times
Reputation: 3032
Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
Why post it? Because that's the topic we're discussing in this thread: "Ideal men's body type!".

You're free to ignore it if you don't like it (instead of hijacking it) and/or open a new thread discussing how shallow people are.
I'll hijack whatever thread I want, especially threads like this that are screaming out for an interjection of common sense and maturity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2012, 08:00 PM
 
Location: Purgatory
2,663 posts, read 4,366,980 times
Reputation: 3032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Aww Dragon you never checked out a hot woman? I'm chunky and I check out unatainable men.
I can't say I do, no. A woman's physical appearance does not matter to me. Most people can't fathom that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2012, 08:04 PM
 
Location: The Big Orange (CA)
1,809 posts, read 3,019,870 times
Reputation: 1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
I'll hijack whatever thread I want, especially threads like this that are screaming out for an interjection of common sense and maturity.
Oh please, where's your common sense and your maturity? Ever bothered to read the TOS, particularly the "Stay on topic" part?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2012, 08:05 PM
 
1,171 posts, read 1,646,460 times
Reputation: 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
I don't find any of them attractive, but it's not their height lol
How 'bout George Eads? 5' 10" Or Gary Dourdan. 6' 2"




CSI: Las Vegas Intro - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2012, 08:06 PM
 
Location: Purgatory
2,663 posts, read 4,366,980 times
Reputation: 3032
Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
Oh please, where's your common sense and your maturity? Ever bothered to read the TOS, particularly the "Stay on topic" part?
It's entirely relevant to the topic...it's just that you disagree. Anyway, I'll let you children carry on this rather mundane and silly discussion as it must be bedtime soon. This thread is not braincell-friendly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top