Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 09:39 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Guys like women shorter then them and girl's like guys taller then them. This is how the brains work for both.
He was still taller than me by 7" and I wasn't short enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 09:48 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Guys like women shorter then them and girl's like guys taller then them. This is how the brains work for both.
Don't tell me how my brain works.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:01 AM

124 posts, read 212,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
Ok ladies and gentlemen! Pop open that bottle of wine and settle down

What is your ideal male body type and what can't you stand?

I figured the guys have a thread like this so now it's our turn

Please feel free to add pics as well.

Your turn!
I'll do bodies last because although I like em buff, I'll take a skinnier dude if he's cute and nice. Here's my pics-and I do have a broad range of taste:

(sigh)
now for body type:

basically the man of steel

Old 07-13-2012, 12:06 AM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire&ice View Post
I'll do bodies last because although I like em buff, I'll take a skinnier dude if he's cute and nice. Here's my pics-and I do have a broad range of taste:

(sigh)
now for body type:

basically the man of steel

3 doors down - Kryptonite / Superman (Music video)(Lyrics) - YouTube

Old 07-13-2012, 12:32 AM

7,639 posts, read 18,125,272 times
Paunchy, short, and big thighs, like me.

Old 07-13-2012, 01:15 AM

217 posts, read 215,388 times
Hello everyone! My dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to tell you my lovely fairy tale about perfect bodies. We are biological creatures and sometimes we are guided by our instincts. I’ve told this story for my little son (when he asked me about him and his girl-friend), but I think you can make some conclusions from it. Ladies, look inside your heart and soul…I know that I’m right about it!
So… I’m beginning….

Once upon a time, when our Earth was a big beautiful place with a green forest, with big trees, clean air and water, with Mammoths, Machairodontinaes, deer and birds…. At that time in that place there lived one nubile girl. She dreamed about a male who could give her food, protection and also kids. She dreamed in her cave but she didn’t have any clear image of her ideal man. One day she saw a formless and shapeless creature, the so called man.
She – Oh! Who are you?
Male. - I’m a man! – He answered very proudly.
S. - You? – She got a big laugh.
M. – Why are you laughing?
S. – You are so ugly! You don’t have any head, body; legs….You are so short! You are so amorphous!
M. – What shall I do? I need you! I can give you everything!
S. – Go to Old Crow and ask him about your new body. And don’t forget about a stature to.
M. – OK. What would you like to see?
S. – Your should be neither short nor very tall because if you are too short I will not be able to see you in the dark far corner in our cave, if you are very tall you will hit against our ceiling. So, you should be a little bit more tall (I think 2 palms above my head).
M. – OK. What else?
S. –I’ll tell you about your head. You should have strong teeth, a little bit square chin and cheekbones. When you fowl on a tree without a net you must hold some wildfowl. You can have some bristle, because it is very painful when any bird hurts your face. In severe winter I will allow you to have a beard. It must be a good protection. You may also have big eyes for watching and hunting game, good round and a little bit bushy eyebrows. They can protect your eyes from bright and dazzling sunshine. And if you have sweat on your nice forehead they must protect, too. You must have a straight nose for good strong and quiet breath because if you snore you can scare game birds or invite any wild animal.
You must be broad-shouldered, the size of my hipline. When we run away or gather any fruits I can use your shoulder. You should have a strong back, you mustn’t have a port- belly. If you flee from Machairodontinaes your knapsack’s belly can hit your knees. I think it can be your last run. So,... you must have a good press! You must have a hairy chest (it can protect you from bad weather), but not to much! You should remember about insects around us. Your arms must be strong and powerful; if there is anything wrong with our family you should carry some heavy things. Your wrists must be strong, too! You will make different snares, I can get into trouble, and you should take me off from them.
Your legs must be long and strong because you shall run like a deer from predator. No predator long neglected to notice the prey in his midst.
M. – No problem! But I dare say – you should visit Old Crew, too! When do YOU yourself look into a mirror? You have big problems with your shape! If you have a wide waist – how will I bring you on my shoulder? You `ll slide down all the time! You have very weak and small breasts! How will you suckle our baby? Your legs can be longer than now. I can’t be with you all the time, so you can go a long way for picking up berries, roots etc, your eyes should be bigger , how will you see in darkness? You must be a very nice housewife.
S. – Is it all?
M. – Yes, it is enough for you and me…….

So, my dear Ladies and Gentlemen, all of us have instincts from our ancestors in the depth of our subconscious minds …

Old 07-13-2012, 07:33 PM

124 posts, read 212,836 times

Old 07-28-2012, 09:27 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
mmmMichael Phelps!

I want to chew on his shoulders a little bit. Is that so wrong?

Old 07-28-2012, 09:42 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
mmmMichael Phelps!

He's such a jerk though I ran into him at a part in Northern California a few years ago and he had such an ego. Immediately made him go from hot to irritating. It's such a bummer.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:34 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
mmmMichael Phelps!

Not working for me. Ideal body, yes. The rest, no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty