U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 08:04 AM

502 posts, read 2,122,485 times

Advertisements

Viva Espana!

Finally these poor waifs are going to find out what it feels like to eat! I heard in the news that France, Italy and Germany may follow Madrid's lead!

It is about time because those girls weren't healthy looking at all.

http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/7.gif (broken link)http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/7.gif (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2006, 08:08 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Great now maybe i wont feel as fat!!!!!!

Old 09-22-2006, 08:25 AM

1,921 posts, read 5,082,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsbabe1 View Post
Great now maybe i wont feel as fat!!!!!!
I still do when I stand next to my 6', 135 lb. daughter, who did model for a few years, when she was a teenager, (she's twenty-five, now. She and her husband have two children, and, she still looks like that). But, she can't help being slender. She just has a wonderous metabolism! (Darn It! I wish I did!) I wouldn't have let her go an extreme diet of any kind. As a matter of fact, I couldn't have. When she was that age, she ate like a linebacker! (Darn Metabolism!)

Old 09-22-2006, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLady1 View Post
I still do when I stand next to my 6', 135 lb. daughter, who did model for a few years, when she was a teenager, (she's twenty-five, now. She and her husband have two children, and, she still looks like that). But, she can't help being slender. She just has a wonderous metabolism! (Darn It! I wish I did!) I wouldn't have let her go an extreme diet of any kind. As a matter of fact, I couldn't have. When she was that age, she ate like a linebacker! (Darn Metabolism!)
Why is is our daughters our blessed with things that have been taken from us? oh I know, they took it from us!! Well I guess thats the price we have to pay to have amazing kids!!! She could have left some for me though!!!

Old 09-22-2006, 09:21 AM

1,921 posts, read 5,082,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsbabe1 View Post
Why is is our daughters our blessed with things that have been taken from us? oh I know, they took it from us!! Well I guess thats the price we have to pay to have amazing kids!!! She could have left some for me though!!!
Yeah, I was kind of hoping that mine would leave me some, also. But, apparently she was disinclined to do so! Doggone kid! That's alright, though. She's getting some of her own back, in different ways. She has those two boys who give her fits! Yay! The Mother's Curse works! That'll teach her! HAH!

Old 09-22-2006, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLady1 View Post
Yeah, I was kind of hoping that mine would leave me some, also. But, apparently she was disinclined to do so! Doggone kid! That's alright, though. She's getting some of her own back, in different ways. She has those two boys who give her fits! Yay! The Mother's Curse works! That'll teach her! HAH!
I was cursed by my mother and I already have cursed my own!!!!

Old 09-22-2006, 09:31 AM

2,814 posts, read 11,893,647 times
Can someone tell me why Kate Moss is earning $20 million this year for representing all of these cosmetic and fashion houses when last year she was photographed snorting huge lines of coke? She normally earned $5-$7 million a year before the coke scandal, now she's being rewarded with contracts and huge new contracts and 2006 will be her best earnings year ever... and can someone tell me what they see in her? I find her extremely Unattractive...I truly don't get it.

Old 09-22-2006, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMark View Post
Can someone tell me why Kate Moss is earning $20 million this year for representing all of these cosmetic and fashion houses when last year she was photographed snorting huge lines of coke? She normally earned $5-$7 million a year before the coke scandal, now she's being rewarded with contracts and huge new contracts and 2006 will be her best earnings year ever... and can someone tell me what they see in her? I find her extremely Unattractive...I truly don't get it.
Society places to much praise on those they perceive as the ultimate woman, unfortunatly all the sex ads on tv and movie stars that look like skeletons as well as stip clubs and **** dont bring much respect to woman other than the way we look, we have so much more to offer, they will overlook the fact she is using coke to stay skinny because thats they way people want her, I for one think she isnt attractive as well, but I cant afford the clothes she sells, so my opinion doesnt matter!!

Old 09-22-2006, 10:01 AM

2,301 posts, read 1,785,351 times
Quote:
Maybe they thought she needed the extra money to do more coke....LOL

Old 09-22-2006, 10:22 AM

502 posts, read 2,122,485 times
Quote:
Because Bad Press is Good Press. She is more popular now because she was all over the news and gossip magazines. I don't think she is anything to brag about either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty