U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-27-2012, 11:21 AM
 
7,315 posts, read 5,272,785 times
Reputation: 2830

Advertisements

So it is a gay bathhouse look? You know, a "hey guys, check out my behind," kind of thing?


Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
and thats a probelm???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-27-2012, 11:31 AM
 
7,315 posts, read 5,272,785 times
Reputation: 2830
Well, hang around sagging pants wearers. I'm sure their pants fall down a lot.

I thought this was cute:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8FBQk7y76C...1600/Pants.jpg



Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
LOL! AT first when you said you were addicted to coke I thought you meant cocaine! Phew...anyways


There is a huge difference between men showing butt cleavage and women showing cleavage.

Now, if men want to start showing some frontal cleavage with low slung pants, I think I would be fine with that.

Maybe they would start making push-up boxers but certainly not minimizer boxers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2012, 11:33 AM
 
224 posts, read 680,338 times
Reputation: 241
The guys here are wearing saggers fairly heavily around here STILL. The odd thing is the older 30-40 yr old guys are doing this and I now see neighbor dads wearing this in just the past year with a 7year old son wearing the same.

Can someone please explain this to me - when I was in Arizona the skinny guys were wearing skinny pants pulled down so their colored briefs were exposed much like other guys do their boxers. They had their waistband so low the imprint of their tiny wee wee in their briefs was exposed. (hope its ok to say that here) LOL Why were they doing that? Advertising your smallness doesn't seem like good advertising to get girls or for that matter maybe other guys.

And what's with girls now wearing cargos or the long baggy basketball shorts with boxers exposed? I've seen this in the west and the south and no it isn't lesbians even though they are dressed in men's clothes because the many times I've seen this they always are hand in hand with a guy sometimes kissing so I think they are straight. I'm not judging...just explain this to me. Where did this style come from & what are they trying to say or image they are trying to project?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2012, 11:45 AM
 
7,315 posts, read 5,272,785 times
Reputation: 2830
LOL! Unbelievable, isn't it?

The way I see it, is they're trying to show as much of their @** as they can, and they're also showing how dumb they are by making sure they can barely walk.

And, I think the males wearing this enjoy having other men look at their private parts, otherwise why would they expose them to everyone? If a man wants to show his private parts to a woman, he does so with the woman, not by exposing his private parts to every man out in public.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Wembley View Post
The guys here are wearing saggers fairly heavily around here STILL. The odd thing is the older 30-40 yr old guys are doing this and I now see neighbor dads wearing this in just the past year with a 7year old son wearing the same.

Can someone please explain this to me - when I was in Arizona the skinny guys were wearing skinny pants pulled down so their colored briefs were exposed much like other guys do their boxers. They had their waistband so low the imprint of their tiny wee wee in their briefs was exposed. (hope its ok to say that here) LOL Why were they doing that? Advertising your smallness doesn't seem like good advertising to get girls or for that matter maybe other guys.

And what's with girls now wearing cargos or the long baggy basketball shorts with boxers exposed? I've seen this in the west and the south and no it isn't lesbians even though they are dressed in men's clothes because the many times I've seen this they always are hand in hand with a guy sometimes kissing so I think they are straight. I'm not judging...just explain this to me. Where did this style come from & what are they trying to say or image they are trying to project?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2012, 12:02 PM
 
Location: On The Road Full Time RVing
2,342 posts, read 2,787,069 times
Reputation: 2214
.
Guts with sagging hang down pants look like those little kids you see
in training pants, that peed and craped in them and are now hanging sagging
down to there knees soaked in urine, and maybe just as smelly.
.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2012, 12:54 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn New York
15,231 posts, read 23,756,652 times
Reputation: 19861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Uh... no. And showing one's flimsy underwear and @** is merely nudity of a sort.

Which goes right back to why I asked if the men that wear this look enjoy having men look at their @**, because they're certainly displaying their @** to other men!

was the underware so washed out that it was almost see through, that could be fun too look at.

I hope other men look at my ass......cause i am firece.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2012, 12:55 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn New York
15,231 posts, read 23,756,652 times
Reputation: 19861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
LOL! AT first when you said you were addicted to coke I thought you meant cocaine! Phew...anyways


There is a huge difference between men showing butt cleavage and women showing cleavage.

Now, if men want to start showing some frontal cleavage with low slung pants, I think I would be fine with that.

Maybe they would start making push-up boxers but certainly not minimizer boxers

I know, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2012, 12:57 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn New York
15,231 posts, read 23,756,652 times
Reputation: 19861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
LOL! Unbelievable, isn't it?

The way I see it, is they're trying to show as much of their @** as they can, and they're also showing how dumb they are by making sure they can barely walk.

And, I think the males wearing this enjoy having other men look at their private parts, otherwise why would they expose them to everyone? If a man wants to show his private parts to a woman, he does so with the woman, not by exposing his private parts to every man out in public.



no, I like seeing mens private parts and i like showing my private parts to another man also.


so then all our private parts are no longer private, then we can zip up and call it a day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2012, 01:04 PM
 
Location: Keosauqua, Iowa
8,880 posts, read 15,634,204 times
Reputation: 11455
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
Why can a woman show boob cleavage, but a man shouldn't show butt cleavage?
Simple: No dingleberries in boob cleavage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2012, 01:34 PM
 
391 posts, read 888,967 times
Reputation: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
LOL! Unbelievable, isn't it?

The way I see it, is they're trying to show as much of their @** as they can, and they're also showing how dumb they are by making sure they can barely walk.

And, I think the males wearing this enjoy having other men look at their private parts, otherwise why would they expose them to everyone? If a man wants to show his private parts to a woman, he does so with the woman, not by exposing his private parts to every man out in public.
It's fine if the way they dress isn't your cup of tea, but questioning their sexuality as a means of insulting them is pretty immature. Besides, even with their pants around their knees and holes in their underwear, they still are showing less than a large number of women publicly show on a daily basis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top