U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-01-2012, 04:16 PM
 
Location: in your dreams
10,892 posts, read 13,016,851 times
Reputation: 15317

Advertisements

What a sad thread...smh

 
Old 07-01-2012, 05:59 PM
 
Location: Lower east side of Toronto
10,589 posts, read 10,322,804 times
Reputation: 9271
This topic is fabricated..Kind of like a talk show where they have hot button issues that get people going..This young woman is making this up- Frankly I don't believe that it is a woman- it's some bored gay guy getting a charge out of jerking the chains or bright people while the jerk................I need not finish the sentence- You get it.
 
Old 07-01-2012, 06:01 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,414 posts, read 18,283,787 times
Reputation: 18588
I hadn't read through this entire thread before posting but after reading some of the responses decided to do so.

There is an strong current of narcissism that runs through the OP's posting activities. Hopefully this is being addressed in real life. T'is all.
 
Old 07-01-2012, 06:10 PM
 
Location: Lower east side of Toronto
10,589 posts, read 10,322,804 times
Reputation: 9271
They rattle off all these fancy medical terms as if they are profound and intelligent statements. Procedures that in realty are chop off this- Get the file out and scrape off that..inject this foreign substance...remove some of this flesh...hacking and hacking away at your own body....hating yourself- I am surprised this person is not also vomiting enough food to feed four hungry kids.

This is violence..It's not some classy thing that makes you feel like you are part of some Hollywood elite. You hate yourself...clear and simple. That doctor you say is so "hot"- The man has no ethics and preys on the insecurity of flakes. The man is on the same level as a dope dealer...or gun runner...He looks at you as meat- to be spliced and diced - all he is thinking as he sees the blood seep out of your frozen face is that YOU represent a Porche payment...You are a victim- but that's what you wanted- and now you have it----------pitiful.
 
Old 07-01-2012, 07:39 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn, NY born & raised!
2,593 posts, read 3,728,289 times
Reputation: 3497
I couldn't read through this whole thing either but one thing I can tell you:

You don't truly love yourself or can say you are happy with yourself if you are looking to cosmetically alter it for narcissistic reasons. Last I remember you said you're a waitress, I don't know anyone in the service industry that bothers getting plastic surgery to advance. Maybe if you wanted to work at the Playboy Mansion, I could see the correlation.

You're being extremely delusional and in denial, and that is what everyone is calling you out on. People who truly love themselves, love themselves as they are and accept themselves completely. You clearly don't.

I can only hope for your sake these procedures go well and that is the end of it and you don't continue slicing away at what God gave you. Because that is essentially what you are doing.
 
Old 07-01-2012, 07:45 PM
 
Location: Lower east side of Toronto
10,589 posts, read 10,322,804 times
Reputation: 9271
Imagine having a low paying job- being black- being told you are not good enough- that you are ugly...and you take all your hard earned money and hand it over to some Jewish surgeon...no offence intended.....YOU may as well be a slave...This has nothing to do with beauty or self esteem- It's all about feeling inferior about being black STOP THAT. Why would you re-enter slavery?
 
Old 07-01-2012, 10:27 PM
 
Location: Chicago
38,691 posts, read 86,825,558 times
Reputation: 29355
I was about to unsubscribe from this mess, but I have to say this thread went from tedious to engrossing in a right hurry.
 
Old 07-01-2012, 11:44 PM
 
Location: ATL suburb
1,366 posts, read 3,605,012 times
Reputation: 1542
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
One last thing I will add for the OP. The night we all met in a 5th st dive bar in the EV? The night ended for you the way it did because *I* personally orchestrated it for sport. I gamed you on behalf of my friend who can typically only get action from prostitutes. I am a woman who can yank your chain without effort (and i can probably prove it because i wrote about it here.or on another board.) ... A man you actually wants something from you can game you with even more ease, and that is why you date the men you date. You dont look as good as you did when I met and gamed you 5 years ago. You arent particulary bright. But you are still cute so capitalize on the cuteness while you can! get a.husband! i know you, trust me, you will not do better on your own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Actually, I didn't recognize you until this morning, which is why I asked. I had no idea who you are until now. I don't remember your name, but I know we had dinner once with a much older, very married friend of mine... I won't any particulars about your lifestyle and activities on this thread, but you need serious help. Men around you use you hard and you don't even know it. I have heard the stories from my friend... please, pull yourself together before you find yourself with something you can't get rid of. (If you want to know what I mean by that, PM me. Suffice it to say, my stomach is churning for you.)
Woooooow! I bet those are some very, uh, interesting stories.

Edited post by xxbabeechick:
Quote:
I really disagree I've hit peak attractiveness at 26. Honestly I find myself a lot more attractive than I did at 22. Also I find myself more mentally attractive. I'm happier and more confident than ever.
From a purely physical standpoint, women tend to peak in their early to mid 20s, followed by a gradual decline, especially after their mid 30s. (This is not indicative of every woman, and there are a myriad of exceptions and reasons why this is not true for everyone). So, yes, you are at your peak, physically. Keep in mind, a lot of men (and some women) mistake "youth" for physical attractiveness.

There is a joke that after a certain age, like 40, you can tell if a person was truly, physically attractive, if they are still physically attractive after that age. Otherwise, the attractiveness was simply youth. (Again, there are exceptions).

With that said, I don't personally see why you (the OP) feel the need for any plastic surgery, but if it's something that really bothers you, and you can afford it, I have no right to trip. However, you're talking about doing quite a few procedures that are not directly related, such as getting lipo, excess skin removal, and a breast lift. It's very difficult to understand how you "don't dislike how you look," yet feel the need to make multiple alterations.

In addition, while these procedures might not drastically change your appearance, I think you'd be surprised at how much a difference a few millimeters can make, on an area as small as your face, including the nose and jaw.
 
Old 07-02-2012, 12:09 AM
 
1,202 posts, read 1,524,674 times
Reputation: 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
I was about to unsubscribe from this mess, but I have to say this thread went from tedious to engrossing in a right hurry.
I know right.
 
Old 07-02-2012, 01:28 AM
 
Location: Astoria, NY
3,053 posts, read 3,429,455 times
Reputation: 2475
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
The night we all met in a 5th st dive bar in the EV? The night ended for you the way it did because *I* personally orchestrated it for sport. I gamed you on behalf of my friend who can typically only get action from prostitutes.
You should PM me...because your language demonstrates you have zero idea of the nature of my activities/your friend doesn't tell you the truth (likely because he has very little going on in his life). Even as dumb as I was when I met you, there's certain things girls can sense about people. And that's why they get what they can without compromising themselves.

Gaming someone implies them that you got them to something they wouldn't have done ordinarily or absent of certain knowledge. Your night was far more eventful than mine, and I heard about it.

Your stomach shouldn't churn for me, if you truly hope for my wellbeing. I know people like the back of my hand I interact with many.

Your friend is pretty open about his personal life and about yours too (so don't think you're telling me something novel), which is why he has zero interaction with normal women, but if you're truly his friend you shouldn't be putting him on blast on the internet, particularly because you've been friends for as long as the majority of my natural life.

Men around me use me hard? That's how I got to the age of 26 without paying rent?


Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
You dont look as good as you did when I met and gamed you 5 years ago. You arent particulary bright. But you are still cute so capitalize on the cuteness while you can! get a.husband! i know you, trust me, you will not do better on your own.
Yeah I totally buy that like I buy your sincerity. It's crazy how two people told me when we met about how bitter a person you are and I didn't believe it...well, until I was told what you said about me the first night that you met me...as it was laughable how poorly you predicted my intentions/actions. The other dude that was there had an amusing take on you too, and believe me, if you want to swap stories we can go there. You are super confident however, and I admire you for that, because it takes you a lot further than your looks can.

Last edited by xxbabeechick; 07-02-2012 at 02:28 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top