Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2012, 01:34 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,138,905 times

Advertisements

Old 07-02-2012, 01:54 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Ive lost interest in sex and not on a journey....

Old 07-02-2012, 01:54 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,303,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
Last I remember you said you're a waitress, I don't know anyone in the service industry that bothers getting plastic surgery to advance.
How familiar are you with the service industry in the tri state area? Back when I started working at Hooters in 2007 when girls paid their rent in one night behind the bar, 80% of the girls were enhanced. They aren't so much now at that particular venue, but go to Bounce, go to Canz, the only places that you can truly make money in the city are where they only hire extremely attractive and enhanced females. Do you go out to nightclubs in the city? Take a look at the women behind the bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Imagine having a low paying job- being black- being told you are not good enough- that you are ugly...and you take all your hard earned money and hand it over to some Jewish surgeon...no offence intended.....YOU may as well be a slave...
How did I just see this??? What the hell? And I have psychological problems??? Firstly, I make more money than the average American yearly. Secondly, I don't have an inferiority complex because I'm black and I've certainly never been told that I'm ugly. My mind is blown. And my surgeon isn't Jewish. Please take your bigotry/race obssession off this thread.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:12 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,086 times
Peak at 22...lol

Yeh..um...no.

As long as you don't go MJ crazy on your face with procedures I think you will age well beyond your 40s.
Why?
- black
- bone structure (why I wouldn't mess with it)
- you look like you take care of yourself (healthy)

Some people may peak at 22 but at 35 people assume I am that age on looks alone so thats bs.
Ha!
And I'm white!
People like to just pull some random age number out of their butt and label it based on individual experience.

People apparently are unaware of the killing you can make waiting tables in big cities.
I still would go to school for something though just so you can have it all. Balance. I know you said yoga but later down layer more of that kinda of thing.

Well at least this thread has prepared you for shallow judgmental people who will talk to you like you are a piece of crap based on your boob content. LOL! Consider it a boot camp for haters with faux spiritual "deepness" with themselves.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:35 AM

19,696 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post

Well at least this thread has prepared you for shallow judgmental people who will talk to you like you are a piece of crap based on your boob content.

lol

Old 07-02-2012, 09:13 AM

41,940 posts, read 75,144,160 times
I've lost interest in your cosmetic journey ...

Old 07-02-2012, 10:03 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
Peak at 22...lol

Well at least this thread has prepared you for shallow judgmental people who will talk to you like you are a piece of crap based on your boob content. LOL!
Obviously only "hoes" have cleavage. *rolls eyes*

Old 07-02-2012, 10:56 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,395,137 times
For the record, I'm not against cosmetic surgery. I also think this thread belongs in the Pyschology/Mental Health forum, not fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
How familiar are you with the service industry in the tri state area? Back when I started working at Hooters in 2007 when girls paid their rent in one night behind the bar, 80% of the girls were enhanced. They aren't so much now at that particular venue, but go to Bounce, go to Canz, the only places that you can truly make money in the city are where they only hire extremely attractive and enhanced females. Do you go out to nightclubs in the city? Take a look at the women behind the bar.

How did I just see this??? What the hell? And I have psychological problems??? Firstly, I make more money than the average American yearly. Secondly, I don't have an inferiority complex because I'm black and I've certainly never been told that I'm ugly. My mind is blown. And my surgeon isn't Jewish. Please take your bigotry/race obssession off this thread.
Rent??? Too bad it's not a mortgage they can cover. You made mention in a previous post of making good money, so I hope you have a financial advisor as well and this is just loose cash you can play with. What's your plan for retirement since you have no intentions of marrying?

Quote:
Peak at 22...lol

Yeh..um...no.

As long as you don't go MJ crazy on your face with procedures I think you will age well beyond your 40s.
Why?
- black
- bone structure (why I wouldn't mess with it)
- you look like you take care of yourself (healthy)

Some people may peak at 22 but at 35 people assume I am that age on looks alone so thats bs.
Ha!
And I'm white!
People like to just pull some random age number out of their butt and label it based on individual experience.

People apparently are unaware of the killing you can make waiting tables in big cities.
I still would go to school for something though just so you can have it all. Balance. I know you said yoga but later down layer more of that kinda of thing.

Well at least this thread has prepared you for shallow judgmental people who will talk to you like you are a piece of crap based on your boob content. LOL! Consider it a boot camp for haters with faux spiritual "deepness" with themselves.
What's your definition of a killing??? I have yet to meet a well-off bartender or waitor/waitress. Not in the NYC metro area anyway.

OP, what were your intentions with this thread?? Were you really looking for some insight as to why you're not interested in sex/dating? It seems you answered your own questions when you defended yourself to other posters, which is why I'm wondering why you truly posted this thread?

Old 07-02-2012, 11:17 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,303,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post

What's your definition of a killing??? I have yet to meet a well-off bartender or waitor/waitress. Not in the NYC metro area anyway.
I never said I was "well off"...and how many bartenders/waitresses in the metro NYC area do you know and where do they work? All you need to know is that I make more than the average American, I make more than my sister who has a master's and I can pay for all my procedures up front in cash with doctors who have offices on Central Park. Why would I get into the details of how much money I make?

I think if anything this thread demonstrates how seriously some on this forum take it. I spend most of my time on white nationalist sites trolling people for fun.

I think these older women advising me to get married for my future have issues...along with the dude that needed to bring my race into the discussion.

I don't need to be defensive, the internet is amusement for me seeing I actually have a life, unlike the majority of people on this forum.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:23 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,395,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I never said I was "well off"...and how many bartenders/waitresses in the metro NYC area do you know and where do they work? All you know is that I make more than the average American, I make more than my sister who has a master's and I can pay for all my procedures up front in cash with doctors who have offices on Central Park.

I think if anything this thread demonstrates how seriously some on this forum take it. I spend most of my time on white nationalist sites trolling people for fun.

I don't need to be defensive, the internet is amusement for me seeing I actually have a life, unlike the majority of people on this forum.
I never said you stated you were well off.

So much for having a life. it didn't take long for you to respond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty