U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-02-2012, 04:41 PM
 
1,202 posts, read 1,530,297 times
Reputation: 823

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Honey you let middle aged sloppy white men F you for sport, including drug addicts, and aren't doing anything to build a future for yourself. Having a junkie pay your rent isn't anything to brag about. Do as I suggest: Cover your breasts and get a career, or get a husband who isn't a loser. Yes I know you texted my friend all weepy this morning but so what. He is a married man and when you crawl into his bed when he visits the city it makes you a floozy.

As for my friend being open about my personal life that isn't true because... he doesn't know anything about it. Ya know why? Because he is a married man with a career and young children, and as such is too busy with his own personal life so he hasn't the time to think about mine. He doesn't care about yours either, so long as you crawl into bed with him when he visits town. It is laughable for you to claim you know anything about me thanks to M. He isn't with you to gossip about me, he is there for the open access to easy vagina.
Wow...

 
Old 07-02-2012, 04:51 PM
 
5,190 posts, read 3,810,898 times
Reputation: 13140
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Honey you let middle aged sloppy white men F you for sport, including drug addicts, and aren't doing anything to build a future for yourself. Having a junkie pay your rent isn't anything to brag about. Do as I suggest: Cover your breasts and get a career, or get a husband who isn't a loser. Yes I know you texted my friend all weepy this morning but so what. He is a married man and when you crawl into his bed when he visits the city it makes you a floozy.

As for my friend being open about my personal life that isn't true because... he doesn't know anything about it. Ya know why? Because he is a married man with a career and young children, and as such is too busy with his own personal life so he hasn't the time to think about mine. He doesn't care about yours either, so long as you crawl into bed with him when he visits town. It is laughable for you to claim you know anything about me thanks to M. He isn't with you to gossip about me, he is there for the open access to easy vagina.
Look, the OP isn't on my Christmas list or anything, but this is just low class.

What was the point of putting her business in the streets like that?
 
Old 07-02-2012, 05:12 PM
 
1,202 posts, read 1,530,297 times
Reputation: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Look, the OP isn't on my Christmas list or anything, but this is just low class.

What was the point of putting her business in the streets like that?

Agree... After reading that post, I feel for the OP(whether the accusations were true or false) because it really wasn't any of our(posters in this thread) business, and probably should have just been PM'd to the OP for those two to hash out.

I suspect this thread will be closed soon anyway though, I'm already seeing the personal attacks on the OP, and the OP didn't really seem to be looking for anything with this thread, other than to announce that she is addicted to plastic surgery. And of course, the most obvious: that she was fishing for compliments or the "You don't need surgery you already look good" from the men in this thread.

Last edited by sunkisses87; 07-02-2012 at 05:27 PM..
 
Old 07-02-2012, 05:20 PM
 
775 posts, read 958,610 times
Reputation: 1425
This thread is starting to creep me out.
 
Old 07-02-2012, 05:27 PM
 
Location: Chicago
38,691 posts, read 87,052,016 times
Reputation: 29357
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Look, the OP isn't on my Christmas list or anything, but this is just low class.

What was the point of putting her business in the streets like that?
Well the OP has been actively participating in the "raise the stakes" cat-and-mouse game with OngletNYC whom everyone knows isn't afraid to lay it out; so OP should have known it was gonna get here eventually. Besides, it's damn good theater for the rest of us.
 
Old 07-02-2012, 05:44 PM
 
Location: The Triangle
4,466 posts, read 3,368,839 times
Reputation: 13449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Well the OP has been actively participating in the "raise the stakes" cat-and-mouse game with OngletNYC whom everyone knows isn't afraid to lay it out; so OP should have known it was gonna get here eventually. Besides, it's damn good theater for the rest of us.

I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for the OP in this regard. She has put herself out here on an Internet forum with pictures of herself. Now someone has come along that actually knows her and has provided details into the OP's life which paint quite a different picture than the OP has presented in previous threads. IMO she has no one to blame but herself.
 
Old 07-02-2012, 06:28 PM
 
1,202 posts, read 1,530,297 times
Reputation: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Well the OP has been actively participating in the "raise the stakes" cat-and-mouse game with OngletNYC whom everyone knows isn't afraid to lay it out; so OP should have known it was gonna get here eventually. Besides, it's damn good theater for the rest of us.
Tis true is well.
 
Old 07-02-2012, 06:30 PM
 
1,202 posts, read 1,530,297 times
Reputation: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet*Tea View Post
I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for the OP in this regard. She has put herself out here on an Internet forum with pictures of herself. Now someone has come along that actually knows her and has provided details into the OP's life which paint quite a different picture than the OP has presented in previous threads. IMO she has no one to blame but herself.
True as well, and one reason why I won't post pictures of myself online, or divulge too many personal details. If this thread has taught us anything it's to not give too much personal information out, and not to post too many pictures of yourself....
 
Old 07-02-2012, 06:35 PM
 
Location: Chicago
38,691 posts, read 87,052,016 times
Reputation: 29357
I think we're all entitled to put our best foot forward here to the extent that we desire to do so... but when you start trading personal barbs with someone who is personally acquainted with you, all bets are off. Much to the delight of semi-voyeuristic bystanders.
 
Old 07-02-2012, 06:40 PM
 
5,190 posts, read 3,810,898 times
Reputation: 13140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
I think we're all entitled to put our best foot forward here to the extent that we desire to do so... but when you start trading personal barbs with someone who is personally acquainted with you, all bets are off. Much to the delight of semi-voyeuristic bystanders.

Agreed. I don't know what's worse, the behavior of the person who put the OP on blast or the people in the "audience" cackling with glee.

This is none of our business, and I am done with this thread.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top