U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 10:27 PM

15,248 posts, read 15,250,601 times

Advertisements

Jaw reduction........huh????

Old 07-02-2012, 10:49 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,263,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
These words are so mechanical....so conformist...so typical...so un-original...so system worshipping..."moderate clinical depression"...level of attractiveness? I can say for sure you are a product of your environment and cheese ball pop culture. You really don't have much going on upstairs other than parrot things you are taught. general knwoledge/acumen...what the heck does that really mean?

So you clearly think you can buy brains- buy looks ---you will do well in the artificial world...see yah- wouldn't wanna be yah.
I must say... I really disagree with you on a lot of things especially on the illegal immigration forum but you have really been hitting the nail on the head in this thread. You could easily be the host of a Maury or Jerry Springer type show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Imagine having a low paying job- being black- being told you are not good enough- that you are ugly...and you take all your hard earned money and hand it over to some Jewish surgeon...no offence intended.....YOU may as well be a slave...This has nothing to do with beauty or self esteem- It's all about feeling inferior about being black STOP THAT. Why would you re-enter slavery?
Jews didn't have anything to do with slavery...but interesting point. It would be more interesting if her surgeon was a plain 'ol anglo.
~ A Jewish woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I never said I was "well off"...and how many bartenders/waitresses in the metro NYC area do you know and where do they work? All you need to know is that I make more than the average American, I make more than my sister who has a master's and I can pay for all my procedures up front in cash with doctors who have offices on Central Park. Why would I get into the details of how much money I make?

I think if anything this thread demonstrates how seriously some on this forum take it. I spend most of my time on white nationalist sites trolling people for fun.

I think these older women advising me to get married for my future have issues...along with the dude that needed to bring my race into the discussion.

I don't need to be defensive, the internet is amusement for me seeing I actually have a life, unlike the majority of people on this forum.
Anyone who lives in NYC and not in the projects has to make more than the average American to survive. I don't like all of this holier than thou attitude when you clearly are in the sex industry.
Any woman can show her body for money so be a bit more humble...its quite off putting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Honey you let middle aged sloppy white men F you for sport, including drug addicts, and aren't doing anything to build a future for yourself. Having a junkie pay your rent isn't anything to brag about. Do as I suggest: Cover your breasts and get a career, or get a husband who isn't a loser. Yes I know you texted my friend all weepy this morning but so what. He is a married man and when you crawl into his bed when he visits the city it makes you a floozy.

As for my friend being open about my personal life that isn't true because... he doesn't know anything about it. Ya know why? Because he is a married man with a career and young children, and as such is too busy with his own personal life so he hasn't the time to think about mine. He doesn't care about yours either, so long as you crawl into bed with him when he visits town. It is laughable for you to claim you know anything about me thanks to M. He isn't with you to gossip about me, he is there for the open access to easy vagina.
Up until now this thread has been a mix of hilarious and depressing...a nice way to end the day with a glass of port. This now is just revolting. The thought of a woman who puts slutty pictures of herself all over the internet sleeping with a married man just pissed me off. I know it happens everyday but I'm a good girl and I'm truely disgusted by this.

Thanks OngletNYC for making this thread very entertaining

I think OP is a narcissist...but a dumb one. She is so full of herself yet so insecure and will never be able to have a truly fulfilling relationship with anyone but herself. Yet, she is too dumb to hurt people by using them so at least she can't cause pain to others.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:01 AM

3,053 posts, read 3,432,964 times
Quote:
Honey you let middle aged sloppy white men F you for sport, including drug addicts, and aren't doing anything to build a future for yourself.
The last time (amongst 3) I hung out with middle aged people, you were amongst their cohort. I don't know why you're acting like your "friend" is so much older than you...what are you, pushing 50?

Quote:
Having a junkie pay your rent isn't anything to brag about
What rent? The first time I had rent to pay was when I decided to move into my own place and I paid the rent. I've always lived with men. Yeah, I'm not like you who had to struggle when you came from bumblef**** to NYC...no matter how ridiculously I've behaved, I've always had a man behind me with a band aid. You have men behind you who are embarrassed they hooked up with you.

I'm a really, really nice person who hates to feel that I've gone somewhere I've shouldn't, but if you want me to head in that direction I'll go.
Quote:
. Yes I know you texted my friend all weepy this morning but so what. He is a married man and when you crawl into his bed when he visits the city it makes you a floozy.
I sent your dear dear friend a facebook message this morning with the simple statement that his "friend" was putting him on blast on the internet. That's something that you should really be ashamed of if you have a modicum of caring in your body. He actually messaged me AND called me, but I was too busy with my family's problems to worry about you two's drama and told him I'd contact him later. I've talked to your friend maybe twice in the past 3 years??? And yet we're having some sort of steamy relationship? Laughable.

Last edited by xxbabeechick; 07-03-2012 at 02:37 AM..

Old 07-03-2012, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Well when you are so in love with yourself, how can there be room for anyone else? My suggestion is to get yourself a really nice mirror, go out to dinner with it, go to the movies with it, and cuddle up in bed with it. You're clearly more interested in yourself than anyone else in the world.

That's really my greatest hope for myself.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
What would compel a middle aged woman to game a 21 year old? What does that even mean?
Finally someone with common sense. I met this woman in her mid forties on a political forum when I was twenty one (yes, I met her online, she's not someone who actually KNOWS me and that's another hilarious factor in this, I did recognize her from stuff she said about her life here on CD, and noticed she talks so poorly of all of her "friends") and she's going to brag on the internet about how she manipulated me? And to boot, I look crappier than I did five years ago? You can't make this stuff up. If you saw her you would keel over, I'm not exaggerating. What a joke.

Maybe she was hoping that she could "game" me, even though I'm not exactly sure what she is talking about...because apparently she had her evil eye out on me from the moment we met.

Everyone proclaims this woman's bitterness from the rooftops and they're not lying. To add insult to injury, she's black, and I'm not being bigoted when I talk about the way other black women treat me. So predictable. It's hilarious to me when women are so transparent they can't even make it appear to others that it isn't what it is.

Last edited by xxbabeechick; 07-03-2012 at 03:09 AM..

Old 07-03-2012, 08:32 AM

3,404 posts, read 7,263,219 times
Having a different man around to help you deal with the realities of life is not something to be proud of. All of this "I had a man around as a bandaid" crap shows how you are in desperate need of a psychologist. Most healthy young women don't think this way.

When I was desperate I saved money and worked harder, cooked meals from home, and even borrowed from family. Not leaching off of the first man who wants to have sex.

It's actually pathetic, you have made it to the age of 26 and can't even take care of yourself. I'm 23 and this thread has made me proud I didn't end up like you fighting for plastic surgery and assuming all women of my ethnicity hate me.

It must truely be miserable. really pathetic...I can't imagine I man ever wanting to take you seriously, or a woman for that matter.

Old 07-03-2012, 08:35 AM

38,691 posts, read 86,882,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
True. But you can still respect what the name says in the posts that she writes.
I s'pose. But this thread has merely reinforced the impression I already had of both women: ONYC as someone who's been through a lot and whose resultant "real talk" approach can turn into a mean streak when pushed; and the OP as a profoundly confused young lady who manages to hold herself simultaneously in both higher and lower regard than she probably should. Maybe I'm wrong on both counts, but that's what I see of the "names" on my screen.

Best of luck to both, and to the rest of us as well as we see our way through this crazy world.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:18 AM

10,180 posts, read 16,748,016 times
Closing thread for mod review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty