U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 11:35 AM

2,493 posts, read 2,100,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Being in the business I'm in, I've known about 50 augmented women and have felt a ton of fake boobies.

Just curious, what business are you in?

Just asking because I am looking at a career change.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:40 AM

10,589 posts, read 10,340,831 times
YOU love yourself a little to much- I am sure the mirror is very friendly and the conversations are perfect.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:42 AM

3,053 posts, read 3,437,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
]But having surgery after surgery is pretty silly IMO.
I'm having 4 procedures, 3 of them surgeries. Not an endless list. The whole point is that there will be an end, thank god.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:44 AM

23,977 posts, read 31,205,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Shellnic, you made great points. I know 3 women who had augmentation and they now regret it. They said they have no sensation at all and they weren't satisfied with the end result. They "looked" nice but they had no "oompf". They just kinda float there and have no real movement. And I share your concern as well. Babeechick really is a gorgeous young woman and considering we're all strangers and have no real relationship with one another, THAT might be something to think about. Friends and family will tell us what we want to hear but a stranger will tell it like it is sometimes.
Not to encourage the OP, but as to the augmentation itself, I know many women that have had it done...and not a single one regrets it. None have had the experience that you have mentioned.

It's not generally something one regrets, if you choose your surgeon wisely and you listen to his advice. Unfortunately, many women don't do this.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:47 AM

72,980 posts, read 64,465,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I love myself immensely...otherwise why would I bother?

If you ask anyone who has ever dated me, they would strongly disagree with the assertion I lack self-confidence.

I don't deny I'm a bit obsessed, but that's because the planning is well...fun and exciting.

Most girls like to spend money on bags and shoes. Some people like to spend money on cars. To me most of the things that people spend their money on are wastes.
You're getting such a high out of the planning aspects, you've suppressed your libido, you've shoved it to such a far back burner that it's fallen off the stove. You can make a choice: either have your life consumed by the details of picking, choosing, planning, getting, recovering from these procedures, and repeating the cycle for as long as you feel you need to, or you can drop all of that cold-turkey, and get back to living a real life, with real people.

Honestly, it sounds like this has some obsessive-compulsive aspects. The high you're getting from this "hobby" is over-riding any pleasure you got from your previous activities. You'll have to decide between the two. Seems like you already have, for all practical purposes. Until you're through with the procedures, anyway.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:47 AM

15,372 posts, read 25,637,422 times
Could you please take down the picture of the girl in your profile that does not need any of those procedures and place your picture in your profile. If you are trying to look like the girl in that picture and you don't at this time then I say go for it. I just want to see what the before picture looks like. It is great to change your look and all and I applaude you for wanting to upgrade your look. If my wife or girlfriend wanted to make a possitive change similar to that I would approve. Still I would love to see the real you, as the girl in the picture is close to perfection now and needs no additional work done.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:49 AM

5,485 posts, read 6,087,526 times
fyi...there are meny men that find fake stuff repulsive, myself included. When im with a woman, i dont have to worry about squeezing something to hard, and then getting sued because something pops. OP, seems like youre getting alot of good advice in this thread but its falling on deaf ears. Why not use this time and channel your energy into something that will help you grow, like volunteering to help others, reading or taking a class to learn something new? (perhaps you already do these, but this whole plastic surgery mini obsession seems very unhealthy to me. More than likely you dont need to see a plastic surgeon, but a therapist)

Old 06-29-2012, 11:54 AM

884 posts, read 1,154,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
fyi...there are meny men that find fake stuff repulsive, myself included. When im with a woman, i dont have to worry about squeezing something to hard, and then getting sued because something pops. OP, seems like youre getting alot of good advice in this thread but its falling on deaf ears. Why not use this time and channel your energy into something that will help you grow, like volunteering to help others, reading or taking a class to learn something new? (perhaps you already do these, but this whole plastic surgery mini obsession seems very unhealthy to me. More than likely you dont need to see a plastic surgeon, but a therapist)
100% agree on the post. And I'm the same way.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:55 AM

10,589 posts, read 10,340,831 times
Nothing sadder than getting in bed with a new woman and find out that her breasts are made out of some kind of weird material. All I thought when this happened to me was " why would she mutilate herself?" It was a total turn off- I would much prefer small pert beautiful little breasts ...Than Frankenstein boobs....

Any man that does not notice cosmetic surgery is not really looking at you very closely...any man who gets a kick out of rubber boobs is a dumbo...I can see why you don't date- or have lost interest in sex...It is not that you have lost interest...It is probably that all the intelligent men have lost interest in YOU.

I don't blame you - why would you want to get in bed with a man so dumb that he would tolerate an artificial woman?

It seems you have cut off your nose despite your face.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:58 AM

7,846 posts, read 10,286,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Not to encourage the OP, but as to the augmentation itself, I know many women that have had it done...and not a single one regrets it. None have had the experience that you have mentioned.

It's not generally something one regrets, if you choose your surgeon wisely and you listen to his advice. Unfortunately, many women don't do this.
I wasn't trying to discourage her. We all have different experiences. You know ones that were happy and I know some that were not. Then again, technology has come a long way so maybe the augmentations of 15+ years ago aren't the same as more recent ones. Just something for the OP to consider, that's all. There are celebrities who chose the popular surgeons and they got botched results. She's a beautiful girl and really doesn't "need" any of this so the concern is has she thoroughly given thought to the possibilites? Based on her responses, she's done plenty of thinking about this so as long as she's happy with the results then that's what counts . We just don't want to see her fall into that "obsession" trap where she no longer looks like herself (or human lol).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty