Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 11:04 AM

7,844 posts, read 13,229,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
Could you please take down the picture of the girl in your profile that does not need any of those procedures and place your picture in your profile. If you are trying to look like the girl in that picture and you don't at this time then I say go for it. I just want to see what the before picture looks like. It is great to change your look and all and I applaude you for wanting to upgrade your look. If my wife or girlfriend wanted to make a possitive change similar to that I would approve. Still I would love to see the real you, as the girl in the picture is close to perfection now and needs no additional work done.

That IS her. See her other pictures. We all agree that she doesn't need it.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:25 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,303,834 times
LOL at all the men chiming in about they don't want a woman with fake parts...just fyi, I don't care, I don't want you. I've never hurted for male attention before, and I'm sure I won't after, but that's not the point. I love me, and doing things to make me happy. I'm not worried about you, believe me.

And guaranteed I've felt more boobs than all of the guys on this thread combined (both real and fake), and I love the feel of silicone. They do not feel "hard" or "weird", they feel wonderful, soft and squishy.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:26 AM

2,538 posts, read 3,875,082 times
Mod cut: Orphaned.

Maybe something you should look deeper in to, eventually. But I don't feel at this point in your life you are quite ready for it. When you're ready, the teacher will appear.
Good luck with your surgeries.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 06-30-2012 at 10:37 AM..

Old 06-29-2012, 11:27 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,104,160 times
Oh geez. I just looked at her pictures. She knows she's gorgeous. Too bad she needs validation from strangers on the internet. It's like when my teenage cousins post pictures on FB with captions that say things like ugh I'm so ugly...I'm so fat. Puuuhlease. People who are fat and ugly don't post zillions of pictures of themselves on the internet. They just want everyone to stroke their ego. A lot of times people that are already attractive just end up looking like plastic robots from cosmetic surgery. And if I was a guy I would be totally turned off by a woman who had too many procedures. It screams she's vain and shallow...and yet also somehow probably really insecure.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
Too bad she needs validation from strangers on the internet.
Cause clearly I get no validation from people in real life.

Quote:
It screams she's vain and shallow...
I am vain...but I'm definitely NOT shallow.

Disappointed this thread has turned into anti cosmetic procedure discussion, but that's the way of things at CD.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:31 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
LOL at all the men chiming in about they don't want a woman with fake parts...just fyi, I don't care, I don't want you. I've never hurted for male attention before, and I'm sure I won't after, but that's not the point. I love me, and doing things to make me happy. I'm not worried about you, believe me.

And guaranteed I've felt more boobs than all of the guys on this thread combined (both real and fake), and I love the feel of silicone. They do not feel "hard" or "weird", they feel wonderful, soft and squishy.
If you loved yourself, honey - you wouldnt be planning 4 plastic surgeries - just an fyi. Try reality for a change.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
If you loved yourself, honey - you wouldnt be planning 4 plastic surgeries - just an fyi.
Do people who permanently alter the texture of their hair, sculpt their abdomen, or straighten their teeth hate themselves? Wanting to look better doesn't mean you don't love yourself, in fact to me it's quite the opposite. I see myself as an investment.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:37 AM

770 posts, read 1,177,151 times
Quote:
Oh geez. I just looked at her pictures. She knows she's gorgeous. Too bad she needs validation from strangers on the internet. It's like when my teenage cousins post pictures on FB with captions that say things like ugh I'm so ugly...I'm so fat. Puuuhlease. People who are fat and ugly don't post zillions of pictures of themselves on the internet. They just want everyone to stroke their ego. A lot of times people that are already attractive just end up looking like plastic robots from cosmetic surgery. And if I was a guy I would be totally turned off by a woman who had too many procedures. It screams she's vain and shallow...and yet also somehow probably really insecure.
You guys missed the point of the thread. She didn't come here asking whether our not she should get plastic surgery. She wants to know how to change her attitude brought about by planning her plastic surgery.

Why is this so hard to get? (For everyone, not just you.)

Old 06-29-2012, 11:42 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,104,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
You guys missed the point of the thread. She didn't come here asking whether our not she should get plastic surgery. She wants to know how to change her attitude brought about by planning her plastic surgery.

Why is this so hard to get? (For everyone, not just you.)
Did you see my previous reply? If she isn't interested in dating...don't date! Pretty simple. Why would you force yourself to date if you don't want to? Just take a dating break.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:44 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I love myself immensely...otherwise why would I bother?

If you ask anyone who has ever dated me, they would strongly disagree with the assertion I lack self-confidence.

I don't deny I'm a bit obsessed, but that's because the planning is well...fun and exciting.

Most girls like to spend money on bags and shoes. Some people like to spend money on cars. To me most of the things that people spend their money on are wastes.
Come on, you dated a drug-addicted fireman. We should ask him? Before or after he does a line of meth?

You need a therapist, badly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty