U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 09:57 AM

14,506 posts, read 23,180,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cil View Post
heh
My same friends who had the eyelid surgery also did the permanent eyeliner, one of them got her lips done as well.
Apparently, it does fade over time, but it stays there a good long while.
I would make sure a professionally trained esthetician does it.
Permanent makeup
My friend looked very much like the middle photo right after she got hers done, her lips were swollen for several days. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Did she need to stay home for a few days? lol- the dr ws ready to do me last week- I had an appt that night- he said you may want to wait- mine is Restylane injesction but he is also a surgeon so the after pictures look great- I am just worried that I may not be able to go in public for two days!

sunny
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2009, 02:37 AM

1 posts, read 1,380 times
I would like to have eye brows like tammy baker, but im a little boy with a little girl in side.do you think it is wrong for me get it done, i really want them.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:55 AM

1,595 posts, read 2,968,048 times
I have both the eyeliner and full lips (liner & color) tattooed and people say they look fantastic (I had them done in 2002).

It is really nice not to have to worry about how I look first thing in the morning or during a swim, and now that I am blind it is really nice to know that my makeup looks great and not to have to rely on others for my 'look'.

Be certain that the person you choose has a license as well as a lot of experience. Check with the BBB to ascertain whether there have been complaints.

It will need to be re-touched in a few years but it has been almost eight years and the color has yet to fade. It has been well worth the money!

Old 04-28-2010, 05:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,247 times
Hi my mom use to had a permanent eyeliner a year ago. but it is fading now and she is afraid to go back to the cosmetics surgeons. i gave her an advice to use numbing cream so she cant feel the pain. i suggest her to use numbing cream like i use on my lower back tattoo. apply it to the area where your painful procedures takes place. i use dr. numb numbing cream a little bit delay when you order online lol but its is 100 percent risk free just google dr numb or numbing cream. or [url]www.drnumb.com[/url]

Old 11-28-2010, 11:47 PM

1 posts, read 1,058 times
Intradermal pigmentation, commonly known as Permanent Makeup, is a revolutionary method of applying micro insertions of natural pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. This stat of the art technique is medically proven and specifically designed to be completely safe at Ultimatewellnessllc.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty