U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 06:43 PM

4,338 posts, read 6,383,683 times

Advertisements

Toned what I meant though not stick skinny.

No pain, no gain and it isn't free either. Or else majority of people would be fit.

You can defined your Butt with Squats and leg exercises and of course with proper diet.

You want your body fat in control.

You can fix that sagging skin with Botox and other surgery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
You know, that's a remarkable piece of factual data. It's remarkable, because it isn't factual, nor is it data.

I'm a woman, and I don't want to be skinny. I -do- want my muscles to be better defined. If I could sculpt my body with no pain and no expense, by waving a magic wand, I'd want this:

The cellulite smoothed out on my outer thighs. My inner thighs slimmed by maybe an inch total. My tummy tucked. My breasts reduced to a solid C and lifted. The extra skin dangling under my upper arms trimmed off.

My butt, thankfully, has rounded itself out through tons of exercise in the past year; in fact, I've never had a round butt before, it's always been pretty flat. And now, it's got a definite roundness to it, and I'm very happy about its present shape. My calves are kickass, and I'm satisfied with my hips.

I would want to continue having a little "pooch" to my belly; just not the kind that hangs and sags. My upper arms are very nicely defined now, totally not skinny but fairly muscular - unfortunately age has taken its toll and now I have a little sagging skin that won't go tight even when I flex.

I -like- having a little padding, in my mind, that's what makes women look feminine.

Sophia Loren, Renee Zellweger, are my ideals of physical beauty in a woman. Twiggy was cute, but there was nothing feminine about her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2013, 11:52 PM

1 posts, read 652 times
A number of people responded asking for proof that hour-glass women have higher estrogen levels. To that I respond that you are on the internet how difficult is it to do a simply google search? A number of studies have show that women with hour-glass figure have 30% higher estrodial levels and have an easier time getting pregnant. As someone who has donated eggs 4 time and has an hour-glass figure I can tell you at least for me, this is entirely accurate.

Old 03-23-2013, 12:04 AM

969 posts, read 888,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisy13 View Post
A number of people responded asking for proof that hour-glass women have higher estrogen levels. To that I respond that you are on the internet how difficult is it to do a simply google search? A number of studies have show that women with hour-glass figure have 30% higher estrodial levels and have an easier time getting pregnant. As someone who has donated eggs 4 time and has an hour-glass figure I can tell you at least for me, this is entirely accurate.
I'm pretty sure you are correct. I've heard that from many sources. I believe it too.

Thus my attraction for them. It's almost off the scale at times when one really catches my eye. Blood is pumping and testosterone is flowing at max levels.

She looks like a good wife and mommy.

Old 03-23-2013, 02:19 AM

8,195 posts, read 10,205,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisy13 View Post
I've seen conflicting studies.
One says women with larger hips,thighs,and buttocks have more estrogen than apple shapes.
Yet another says large breasts,which would conflict with above.

Still,another says fat women make more estrogen than skinny women.

So,take it with a grain of salt.

Old 03-23-2013, 10:16 PM

151 posts, read 174,944 times
Love handles, thunder thighs and beer bellies are curves too but

I think most men think a woman is curvy if she has above average curves like Kim kardashian or JLo. A girl with a pushup bra and walking like a duck to show the ass her mother didn't give her is usually not considered curvy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty