U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 05:49 AM

3,053 posts, read 3,427,485 times

Advertisements

Day 3: Pain when you first wake up is close to unbearable (also referred to as "morning boob"). Good thing it mellows out in 15 minutes. I have not been allowed to shower since the day of, today they take off my bandages and I can take a looooong, hot one . He's also going to see how they're progressing and tell me if I can take this torture device (this surgical strap that supposed to push the implants down into the pocket) off. Something tells me they aren't ready because I still have what augmented ladies refer to as "frankenboob", the really high and slightly squared off appearance that large new implants have in the first days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2012, 06:43 AM

5,145 posts, read 10,423,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I sleep on my stomach and I have no issue at all (34/36DD). I don't have implants though...not sure if that would make a difference but I can't see why it would.

I don't have implants but the way I am shaped it just doesn't work out. I don't think its a boob thing but more an entire body shape thing. When I was bigger my ribs and torso had more mass for that sleep position. But not under 130. My stomach is too flat so my hips lay flat and my lower back has to bend backwards to make room for my upper body and kinks up like mad in the morning.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

XX - after your recovery are you going to start doing back strengthening exercises? I totally would just to avoid that pain issue too. I just wondered if your doctor suggested it or anything.

Old 07-20-2012, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
avoid that pain issue too. I just wondered if your doctor suggested it or anything.
Nope, doctor didn't suggest it and I don't know any such exercises but I figure it couldn't hurt.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:00 AM

6,034 posts, read 7,185,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I was super relaxed going into it too, cracking jokes on the table. I felt the anesthesia slowly hit, felt like a nice little lull...I woke up however, looking down and saying I was too small and crying (this is what I was told). I am definitely NOT too small lol. 550 cc's on a primary augmentation is pretty rare in New York, surgeons here are very conservative. Even in a compression bra they look so big and pretty. My doctor did an excellent job.

I asked him about liposuction on my tummy area when he was marking my breasts and he said he didn't think I needed it but if I insisted we'll talk about it. I like how he is very professional and not money grubbing.
You could obtain the results you want for your tummy area with alittle exercise and diet improvements.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
You could obtain the results you want for your tummy area with alittle exercise and diet improvements.

I'm not sure about that. I want a super sculpted look. I already eat vegetarian and healthy, under 1200 calories a day most days and I'm super active moving around at least 12 hours of my day. I'm thin, but I still have a stubborn little pooch. Need targeted body sculpting.

I know I definitely want lipo in my inner thigh area. Large thighs run in my family and I'm a black female. At just under 125lbs I really cannot be much thinner at my height and still look healthy, but my thighs are still disproportionately large. I waitress, so my thighs are hard as a rock, just big considering how skinny my arms are.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:52 AM

5,145 posts, read 10,423,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I'm not sure about that. I want a super sculpted look. I already eat vegetarian and healthy, under 1200 calories a day most days and I'm super active moving around at least 12 hours of my day. I'm thin, but I still have a stubborn little pooch. Need targeted body sculpting.

I know I definitely want lipo in my inner thigh area. Large thighs run in my family and I'm a black female. At just under 125lbs I really cannot be much thinner at my height and still look healthy, but my thighs are still disproportionately large. I waitress, so my thighs are hard as a rock, just big considering how skinny my arms are.

That is happening probably because you are under eating and not getting enough protein.

I would try increasing your calories with a vegan protein shake first. 200 calories every 2 weeks or so until you get to at least 1200-1500 on a regular basis. That will give you the nutrition and macro-nutrient balance you need for a lean body.

You may puff up at first while your body is adjusting to the increase. Just go with it and don't increase again until the water weight decreases to minimize any unhealthy gains.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:57 AM

23,903 posts, read 31,130,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I sleep on my stomach and I have no issue at all (34/36DD). I don't have implants though...not sure if that would make a difference but I can't see why it would.
I know a handful of women that have had implants, and none of them have any problems sleeping on their tummies.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:59 AM

14,072 posts, read 20,140,553 times
I have no problem sleeping on my stomach at all. Also, I didn't have any pain or anything from my surgery. Didn't even use any pain pills that were given to me..Hope yours ends soon

Old 07-21-2012, 06:06 PM

Day 4: No more pain, but a ton of pressure. Just a ton of pressure. It feels like my boobs are going to pop. I try to get relief from taking off my surgical strap (bandeau)/surgical bra, one or the other or both, but then I feel uncomfortable again and put one or both on. I think I feel best with just the strap on without the bra (even though I feel guilty because my PS just told me my implants are too large and heavy to go bra-less), but sometimes if I have the bra off I feel like the implant is going to go through my incision. I'm most comfortable on my recliner, half sitting up, half lying down.

Old 07-25-2012, 10:03 AM

Day 8: Posted my first post op picture to my album of photos, if anyone wants to see the results. They're still high and unattractive, but that's to be expected at this stage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty