Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2012, 03:23 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,399,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
You suck at this.
How old are you...12 or 13? I'm sure we'll be seeing less of you once school's back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2012, 03:27 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,231 times
When all else fails...

Old 07-30-2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
When all else fails...
I hear they're giving a Twiligt marathon later. Isn't that what 13 year olds dig these days?

Old 07-30-2012, 08:36 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,401,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Yes. That is also why they ge botox to get fuller lips. And of course tanning.

There are a lot of surgeries that could count as looking more "anglo" i.e. all the Jewish and Iranian people getting nose jobs. And Asians getting eye lid surgery.

No one calls out "white" people for doing it since white culture dominates and it is isn't up for criticism or discussion.
That's what I meant by "anglicizing."

Old 07-30-2012, 09:01 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,907,527 times
So what is it called when the anglos go tanning, get brazilian but lifts, dye their hair darker a la Megan Fox, and get breast jobs that resemble the natural busts of Latin and African women?

Old 07-30-2012, 11:48 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Jerseygal, you already have a degree, right? If you're unsatisfied with your life and job right now, I'd say forget more schooling and the plastic surgery and instead invest in the things you love and the things that will help you get out of your job. Use the money to move, go skydiving, take a pottery class, buy a new wardrobe, take a salsa class.

But if you were just starting out and trying to decide between a boob job and college degree, the college degree wins every single time. Even if your ambitions included stripping, marrying a rich old man, and becoming a playboy bunny, the things you get based solely on your looks won't last and won't make you feel fulfilled.
I have an ASsociate's degree in nursing ,which is considered a technical degree? I think.
I might consider my third option,investing in the stock market and building some type of portfolio,but I'm not sure that is wise to do economic-wise either.

If I was just starting out,the question would be even more valid.
That boob job might open doors for you like getting higher grades(without even sleeping with anyone),dates,free stuff,college paid for,marriage proposals,etc.

Old 07-30-2012, 11:59 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
So what is it called when the anglos go tanning, get brazilian but lifts, dye their hair darker a la Megan Fox, and get breast jobs that resemble the natural busts of Latin and African women?
Caucasians can have naturally large breasts too. I think it depends on ethnicity more than race.
The British are known for having large breasts.
Since when did this turn into a racial thread btw?

in thes tough economic times,the question is valid.
While I understand most think a degree guarantee a comfortable life like it used too,in 2012, I don't think it is anymore.

Then I see beautiful woman coasting through life,some without a high school diploma.
They get to live in big houses(they are married of course),drive nice cars,go nice places.
While I work my 60 to 80 hours a week job and still can't seem to get ahead.

Old 07-31-2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Caucasians can have naturally large breasts too. I think it depends on ethnicity more than race.

While I understand most think a degree guarantee a comfortable life like it used too,in 2012, I don't think it is anymore.

Then I see beautiful woman coasting through life,some without a high school diploma.
They get to live in big houses(they are married of course),drive nice cars,go nice places.
.....and several years later, their husbands cheat on them and dump them for a much younger woman. Once their looks fade, I wouldn't want to be in their shoes with just a HS diploma. Best to be self sufficient and not depend on anyone like that.

British women have big breasts? Where did that notion come from? I can't say breast sizes over there are any different than here or anywhere else. The UK is also a nation of many immigrants BTW.

Old 07-31-2012, 08:29 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:

If you go that route? While you're being handed nice cars, big houses, etc? Make sure you're saving money someplace for when you get dumped for the younger, trophy wife.

If you're a nurse, why can't you have a comfortable life on a nurse's salary?

Define this.

Do you need the nice cars, expensive vacations, and big houses, or do you just THINK you need them?

Once your looks fade, your degree will be with you.... unless you wind up with Alzheimers in which case you won't care either way.

Old 07-31-2012, 11:34 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,610,381 times
Quote:

I would much rather buy my own house and car than wait to find a guy to provide it for me. A degree can get that for me, which is why I'm going for my masters.

Those women you see will eventually get replaced, because women like that are typically trophy wives and 90% of the time get traded in for a younger model down the road.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty