U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 01:24 PM

8,071 posts, read 3,896,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I think it looks very attractive but I wouldn't say I technically have a fetish for this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I just found a site with beautiful pictures of painted toe and fingernails.

I love polished sexy nails
I know this is an old thread, but this made me laugh. You aren't very convincing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2016, 04:22 PM

11,096 posts, read 6,596,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming Ming View Post
I been wearing lincoln park after dark on my toe nails now for years, all seasons. lol
Oh, I forgot all about that color. It used to be one of my favorites. I like dark colors. Right now I have my toes painted a dark blue/green iridescent. It looks almost like a brownish green in the bottle, but on my toes its a blue color with golden flecks.

Old 11-22-2016, 07:35 PM
Status: "I can learn to admire w/o having to aquire." (set 10 days ago)

Location: Where the last of the "Big 3" has retired. Spurs country.
3,045 posts, read 3,620,528 times
What brand of polish do y'all use? I like OPI, but have chosen China Glaze on occasion for the color I wanted. Are there other brands that last at least a week or so on the fingernails? I don't have a problem with the above brands of toe polish, it stays on until I change it without chipping, peeling or wearing off.

Old 11-23-2016, 10:08 PM

11,096 posts, read 6,596,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Transplant View Post
What brand of polish do y'all use? I like OPI, but have chosen China Glaze on occasion for the color I wanted. Are there other brands that last at least a week or so on the fingernails? I don't have a problem with the above brands of toe polish, it stays on until I change it without chipping, peeling or wearing off.
I like Formula X. It is sold at Sephora. I never have a problem with it chipping.

FORMULA X #COLORCURATORS

Old 11-23-2016, 10:15 PM

42,272 posts, read 49,821,133 times
It's funny.
I actually find polish on nails (toenails especially) to be highly unattractive.

Nicely trimmed and rounded (and even buffed) nails are fine with me.
Fake nails, gel nails, french tips, any long nails...ew.

The whole thing is just ew to me. Though I guess it's better than dirty long nails.

Old 11-24-2016, 11:27 PM

594 posts, read 434,011 times
I love women talking about their feet. Very sexy.
Keep it up ladies

Old 11-25-2016, 07:04 AM

9,126 posts, read 3,940,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschrief View Post
I have my toes done with an colored acrylic powder overlay. Lasts much longer than a normal pedi, have perfect nails and go back for a fill every six weeks or so.

I started doing this during the summer as I like lots of swimming pool time. Liked the look and will keep it up.
My nails grow so fast that if I only did my toes every six weeks they would be curling under! Ditto for my fingernails. I get them done every other week and they grow so long in two weeks that I can hardly use the keyboard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty