U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 07:19 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,284,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
I have been hearing that White women are more beautiful than I am since I was a little girl. Everytime I am online I always read something about other races of women being more beautiful. There was a study done that proved black women were the least attractive race of all.

I cannot believe you are acting like this. You are being very selfish and all the years of having men kiss you a$$ because you are white has made you self centered . You cannot stand one measley thread praising the beauty of black women. I bet if this were a thread about how European women being the most beautiful you wouldn't make a peep.

Please, please, please don't take one studies finding to heart. There are so many ****ed up studies published in seemingly reputable magazines.

My aunt gave me an article from her cancer magazine about how a common adult act causes THROAT CANCER in men!

Another aunt doesn't let her daughter wear underwire bras because she read a study saying that underwires cause breast cancer.

It isn't trusted or true until there have been like hundreds of studies coming with the same or similar conclusions.

Old 08-05-2012, 07:20 PM

2,975 posts, read 4,285,530 times
Those Beautiful Italian Women..........WOW!

Russian/Ukrainian women are the world's most beautiful

Where were you when those threads were made? There are plenty more

Old 08-05-2012, 07:21 PM

19,657 posts, read 53,721,053 times
Closed cor mod de ids

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 08-05-2012, 07:23 PM

2,975 posts, read 4,285,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
Please, please, please don't take one studies finding to heart. There are so many ****ed up studies published in seemingly reputable magazines.

My aunt gave me an article from her cancer magazine about how a common adult act causes THROAT CANCER in men!

Another aunt doesn't let her daughter wear underwire bras because she read a study saying that underwires cause breast cancer.

It isn't trusted or true until there have been like hundreds of studies coming with the same or similar conclusions.
Studies like that should be taken seriously. It does a lot of damage and only oppresses black women. People will read studies like this and BELIEVE it. There are so many people online who will debate with you WHY black women are unattractive and they probably live in areas where no black people in general exist. Even black men will use that study to justify why they don't want to date us or why we are unattractive. This stuff is real. You have no idea the type of privilege you have as a white woman

Old 08-05-2012, 07:23 PM

8,195 posts, read 10,264,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Don't play dumb like you don't have a reason to be jealous

How many threads in here have been dedicated to the beauty of White women? PLENTY. There was some thread with the title "why are european women so hot" or some crap like that. Where the heck were you at when that thread was made? Why weren't you hollering about racism and how it was unfair to say that white women were better looking than other women? No you didn't say a damn thing. You only feel the need to come in here and say something when its about black women. Like black women don't deserve to have threads dedicated to their beauty. You are being a very jealous white women. You are threatened and don't want your beauty privilege taken away from you

White women are not the only race on earth with lightskin. I want to lighten my skin so I can look like a lightskin Black woman.
To be fair Nyanna,that thread was more a comparison of American vs European women and how American women are getting fat compared to the Europeans. I don't think race had anything to do with it.

Old 08-05-2012, 10:41 PM

19,657 posts, read 53,721,053 times
Closed for mod review

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty