U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2012, 03:00 PM

8,195 posts, read 10,208,781 times

Advertisements

What does that mean"young for my age"?

I may have to educate you a little.
Different ethnic groups have different bone structures and muscle to fat ratios. That is it.
Doesn't make any group of women less masculine,or men more feminine.
I always thought as long as one has female sexual and reproductive organs they are feminine.

Btw,lots of guys love big,strong women.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2012, 03:01 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,115,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
to me it's someone who may be thin or not but has a substantial difference between waist and hipsor boobs and waist. I don't consider all overweight women curvy and I don't get the concept that women who are heavy tend to use this concept. I actually used to call myself curvy only I learned not to because it seems the meaning is hijacked. That it sounds crazy for me to claim the concept anyhow what's your definition?
Kim Kardashian is curvy.

Spoiler

Old 08-14-2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:
yea I'm planning on getting a laptop sometime this month...

and thanks since I am young for my age. Everyone knows a man is more masculine than a boy. Either way, you can stay grumpy and lonely all you want. You're still what you are. Maybe one day you willactually better your life instead of being a bully
And what would I be?
A woman with a small waist and big hips,that's me for sure.

Old 08-14-2012, 03:08 PM

517 posts, read 714,461 times
oops I meant I'm young looking for my age.... I'm 18 married and would be a sophomore in college next year if I attended....

Old 08-14-2012, 03:09 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,441,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
What does that mean"young for my age"?

I may have to educate you a little.
Different ethnic groups have different bone structures and muscle to fat ratios. That is it.
Doesn't make any group of women less masculine,or men more feminine.
I always thought as long as one has female sexual and reproductive organs they are feminine.

Btw,lots of guys love big,strong women.
You know, I even question whether you need female organs to be a "real" woman or be feminine. I work in a women's health doctor's office and we have the occasional patient who was born without a vaginal canal or with incomplete or missing reproductive organs, or with sex chromosome abnormalities. They've all seemed like women to me, just women who couldn't have babies. Even the AIS women we touched on earlier, women who are genetically XY but essentially immune to testosterone, they are still real and feminine women in my opinion.

The more I think about it, the harder it is to pin down exactly what it means to be a woman.

Old 08-14-2012, 03:16 PM

jersey if you thought all women were femme you wouldn't have said all women with inverted triangle shapes were males or like males... You started it. And no actually look at black women they vary a lot. And look at indian women they vary too. And south asian women they vary too. It's not ethnicity it's a bit familial. But it's not even complete it's just genetics... It's not by race that's stereotypical imo

Old 08-14-2012, 03:22 PM

well to be a woman imo you have to be able to have kids and be chromosomally female. That's why when I say I wasn't born female people say like my mom that I was born an androgynous female virilised even though I wasn't average

Old 08-14-2012, 03:24 PM

2,096 posts, read 2,939,800 times
I can't believe I have read so much of this idiotic thread.

Old 08-14-2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
well to be a woman imo you have to be able to have kids and be chromosomally female. That's why when I say I wasn't born female people say like my mom that I was born an androgynous female virilised even though I wasn't average
Wth?
You weren't born female?

Old 08-14-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
jersey if you thought all women were femme you wouldn't have said all women with inverted triangle shapes were males or like males... You started it. And no actually look at black women they vary a lot. And look at indian women they vary too. And south asian women they vary too. It's not ethnicity it's a bit familial. But it's not even complete it's just genetics... It's not by race that's stereotypical imo
I thought estrogen leads to fat deposits in the hips,thighs,and breasts(in addition to the hips bones widening.)

You said its all about genetics....if that's the case,why did you say taller women are more manly?

You adnit it that you are an androgenous woman?
Why would saying a tranny can duplicate your shape be offensive to you if you were born male????????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty