U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 06:38 AM

3,517 posts, read 5,441,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
not large.

I proved my own point. Big hips =/= fertility
As I've said multiple times, it's not about size, it's about the ratio. The more extreme the ratio, the curvier the figure. A 24 in waist and 31 in hips has a ratio of 0.77, not very curvy (but, indeed, in the healthy range). A 24 in waist and 38 in hips has a ratio of 0.63 and a much curvier figure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2012, 06:42 AM

3,517 posts, read 5,441,583 times
Let's try it this way, who appears to have a curvier figure?

This girl: Browse Photos - My Body Gallery - What Real Women Look Like

Or this one: Browse Photos - My Body Gallery - What Real Women Look Like

Old 08-24-2012, 11:00 AM

517 posts, read 714,461 times
but I thought you said curviness had to do with fertility... Hippyness does not constitute fetrtility nor does it constitute curviness. That's what your argument was it was based on the curviness of hips because of fertility... But it seems hips on the slimmer side are more desireable. Your initial point has been disabled obviously. You're just going opinion now.

Old 08-24-2012, 11:01 AM

.63 does not indicate a healthy person. It is out of the healthy range...

Old 08-24-2012, 12:07 PM

8,195 posts, read 10,208,781 times
Quote:
.63 does not indicate a healthy person. It is out of the healthy range...
Your reaching now.
Aren't you the on who made the other thread about why do people see fat as unattractive I women?
That's is kim K whr byw.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:23 PM

kim is hot I just don't believe in the healthy ideal range defining anything but health. Unexpected does care about the whr in this terms and thinks it judges when it doesn't imo....

Old 08-24-2012, 12:25 PM

Quote:
slightly still means bigger boobs shows signs of ovulation. Therefore breasts size can corelate to fertility also do you need more links

here you go. And also if hips were the thing how come breasts implants are popular and there's no such thing as hip implants.

anyhow here you go. And also as you can see I'm not large hipped yet I'm ideal fertilitywise. It actually seems large hipped women are what's not ideal by calculations. So as said before I proved my point unexpected and the rest just want to live in fantasy..67 to .8 is ideal nothing less than that for a reason.
I forgot I proved my point twice over yet you tried to ignore as if you were still right when you weren't.
Breast implants are popular yes.
I guess you missed that butt implants are popular too? They can also exaggerate the whr.

Is the point of this thread to prove large breasts are greater than large hips?
Why not just put up a poll titled " Men,which do you prefer,large breasts or large hips and butt?
I have seen those polls on the internet and they seemed about equaland on some big hips beat out big breasts.
I really think it depends on ethnicity though.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
.7 ratio isn't even for a woman. I have the same whr and as you see I'm quite small. Therefore big hips aren't always ideal. And also here yes we all do have changes as swelling in the breasts

Breast - Premenstrual Tenderness and Swelling - Symptoms, Causes, Tests - NY TimeHealth Information

a sign of feminineness is breasts so by that logic it stands the same. It is far more a feminine trait as I said before men with hips are less acceptable than men with boobs. You hear about intersex situations and things don't become a problem until they get the boobs more than the hips. Wait I'll get the link I was reading early just wait a sec.

What makes us attractive? What is beauty?: Viewzone
A sign of femininity is large hips too.
Most men can't grow hips. But most lady boys get breast implants,but it usually doesn't make them automatically have an hourglass figure.

For me,the only way I can tell a tranny apart from a real woman is that I know trannies always seem to get large breasts implants but they can't get hips.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:05 PM

klinefelter syndrome only guys get that and yea they have more welldevelopped hips than breasts. Men with hips are more acceptable tha guys with breasts sorry cold hard truth.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:10 PM

big hips aren't a sign of fertility bottom line
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty