Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 12:45 AM

9,005 posts, read 13,755,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
not really if you got no boobs you can't feed your baby. How is that really fertile... Pears and hourglasses always want to tout hips make orbreak you... Butin all basics if you have a baby you can't feed well you aren't very productive...
An A cup can breastfeed.
All an A cup means is that they have less breast tissue(or less fat,they aren't the same)than a C cup,but they still have glands that secrete milk.

I think they are right,hips are the main thing that makes or breaks the shape.
You can always get breast implants,but I have never heard of hip implants.
I wonder why.
I do understand that many women have a top heavy(large breasts,no hips) shape,3 of my sisters have this shape.
Large hips seem rare these days. I think lots of women go for breast implants but don't balance out the bottom half,and they end up looking top heavy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 12:53 AM

I forgot,there is a bioligical basis for having big hips too
Babies have to pass through the birth canal,and doctors have to measure the parts down there.
(Forgive me,but I took maternity and peds a long time ago)
If I remember correctly,there are four types of pelvic shapes.(hip shapes)
Gynecoid,android,platypelloid...and I forgot the other one.
If the measurements aren't wide enough,the docs have to perform c sections.

Old 08-13-2012, 01:08 AM

517 posts, read 993,307 times
not true my mom's an A cup and she couldn't breastfeed me....

and the smaller you are the less milk you have. Also the ratio doesn't mean all women who have big hips. It's a certain ratio. Same with boobs. I heard bigger breasted women have hard times breasts feeding when too big. Same with hips too large means you are less fertile.

Old 08-13-2012, 01:12 AM

yea my mom's hips are 32" and she had me naturally in 9 hours... I'm 31 in... That's pretty flat...

Old 08-13-2012, 01:22 AM

28,225 posts, read 36,688,530 times
Women are able to have babies in all shapes and sizes, this doesn't mean having a natural birth (or ability to breastfeed) is a requirement of looking curvy.

Jessica Simpson is one of those women with a high bust to waist ratio. She isn't curvy, she is busty. This doesn't make her a bad person. J.Lo, Beyonce and even narrow hipped Jessica Biel are more curvy than Jessica Simpson. This doesn't make her a bad person, or unattractive. She just isn't curvy.

Old 08-13-2012, 01:24 AM

and breasts implants aren't what you are naturally. That's why I don't consider fat women curvy always because at a small weight maybe they'd be average... Like I've always thought if I were fat I'd be like DD's. But it makesno difference as at my natural weight I'm a C32. Being fat would only be an illusion.

Old 08-13-2012, 01:34 AM

to me top heavy is just as curvy as bottom heavy ones most curvy is an hourglass imo.

but we all have opinions

Old 08-13-2012, 02:31 AM

Quote:
not true my mom's an A cup and she couldn't breastfeed me....

and the smaller you are the less milk you have. Also the ratio doesn't mean all women who have big hips. It's a certain ratio. Same with boobs. I heard bigger breasted women have hard times breasts feeding when too big. Same with hips too large means you are less fertile.
The ideal WHR is 0.7.
That's the standard through all cultures,and all throughtout the centuries too about what is curvy.
Breast size as a beauty marker varies. It wasn't consistant throughtout other cultures. For instance,in Brazil the cultural ideal is large hips and rear. In some Asian countries,its petite with a whr of 0.6.
In the Usa flapper era,it was small breasts.

The breast size doesn't even correlate with production of milk.
The only thing that would effect breastfeeding are inverted nipples.
You think breasts are full of milk just waiting to get out?
No,its just breast tissue and or fat.

Old 08-13-2012, 02:35 AM

Quote:
and breasts implants aren't what you are naturally. That's why I don't consider fat women curvy always because at a small weight maybe they'd be average... Like I've always thought if I were fat I'd be like DD's. But it makesno difference as at my natural weight I'm a C32. Being fat would only be an illusion.
I just mentioned them because of trannies.
You know how to spot them without fail?
They have these very large breasts with box shaped torsos and no hips at all.

The easiest way to rule out a tranny is to look at the hip area and torso.

Old 08-13-2012, 02:46 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,529,206 times
For me to consider someone curvy, a good waist to hip ratio is expected, but I also think you need to have something up top as well, otherwise you're just pear shaped. A true hourglass, if you will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty