U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2012, 01:48 AM

517 posts, read 714,207 times

Advertisements

my mom as explained before and her flat chested sister couldn't give much milk because of their issue... I've never heard of a normal large chested women having this issue. Yes but you said what was fertile which doesn't include whr .6.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 01:51 AM

an easier way to rule out a tranny is by the hands bone structure and size. A delicate small with wide shoulders and no hips in other words an inverted triangle shape is obviously less likely to be a tranny than a big manly chick with large hips. Women with ais have hips. Some are very wide. They're almost trannies themselves. But they're certainly not delicate. I think delicateness shows more femininety than hip structure. At leqst that's what I recognzie. In body type I'm barely a woman. Much more like a girl. But I happen to have wide shoulders and narrow hips. I'm considered far more feminine than most girls. Plus chest size overrules it like most inverted triangles are... But tranniws have something mannish about them. As for boy trannies(trannies who transitioned as boys) the petit rule may not exist. Even then like kim for example still looks huge compared to women like myself. But I'm like the tiny stereotypical asian chick so it seems hard for females to be that way let alone trannies. I tend to think for this reason most women have a chance of being trans or some type of genetic male.

Old 08-13-2012, 07:09 AM

8,195 posts, read 10,205,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
an easier way to rule out a tranny is by the hands bone structure and size. A delicate small with wide shoulders and no hips in other words an inverted triangle shape is obviously less likely to be a tranny than a big manly chick with large hips. Women with ais have hips. Some are very wide. They're almost trannies themselves. But they're certainly not delicate. I think delicateness shows more femininety than hip structure. At leqst that's what I recognzie. In body type I'm barely a woman. Much more like a girl. But I happen to have wide shoulders and narrow hips. I'm considered far more feminine than most girls. Plus chest size overrules it like most inverted triangles are... But tranniws have something mannish about them. As for boy trannies(trannies who transitioned as boys) the petit rule may not exist. Even then like kim for example still looks huge compared to women like myself. But I'm like the tiny stereotypical asian chick so it seems hard for females to be that way let alone trannies. I tend to think for this reason most women have a chance of being trans or some type of genetic male.
A large or small top with no hips screams tranny to me. I also said a boxy torso.
A big manly chic with large hips.....you would be able to tell its still a woman if she has a small waist and large hips.
Trannies also have large breasts from plastic surgery,but they can never achieve the small waist and large hips.

Kim k looks huge? No,she is small. She said she is a size 2?

Old 08-13-2012, 07:37 AM

3,517 posts, read 5,440,470 times
Quote:
not true my mom's an A cup and she couldn't breastfeed me....

and the smaller you are the less milk you have. Also the ratio doesn't mean all women who have big hips. It's a certain ratio. Same with boobs. I heard bigger breasted women have hard times breasts feeding when too big. Same with hips too large means you are less fertile.
I'm afraid this just ain't true. I suggest checking out Normal Breasts Gallery, part 1 - pictures of different size and shape breasts. Women who have not been pregnant., which is very much not safe for work but includes a number of women with very small breasts who have had multiple successfully breastfed children. If your mother had trouble breastfeeding, it wasn't because of the size of her breasts. But it's okay, lots of women of all different bust sizes have difficulty breastfeeding, it's frustrating but nothing to be ashamed of if you gave it your best try.

And no, large hips do not indicate lowered fertility so long as the proportions are still around 0.7. Large hips and a large gut would be a poor health indicator and pretty much negate what might have been a curvy shape at a lower weight.

So to sum it up, men are attracted to signs of fertility which is indicated by the WHR which is how I define curvy.

And just to clarify, I'm just referring to general social and biological cues. Any woman of any shape or size can struggle with fertility or can be a regular fertile Myrtle, the relation between WHR and fertility is just an overarching observation researchers have made across many populations.

Old 08-13-2012, 07:54 AM

Quote:
In body type I'm barely a woman. Much more like a girl. But I happen to have wide shoulders and narrow hips. I'm considered far more feminine than most girls.
How so? If you think your body type is not very womanly, how can it be more feminine than most women's?

Quote:
Even then like kim for example still looks huge compared to women like myself. But I'm like the tiny stereotypical asian chick so it seems hard for females to be that way let alone trannies. I tend to think for this reason most women have a chance of being trans or some type of genetic male.
Ahh, I had to read this a couple times to figure out what the heck you were talking about. Kim Novak? In her heyday she was 5'6, 37-23-37, not huge compared to anyone, including yourself.

FYI, women with AIS tend to be on the short side and have big boobs. Sound like anyone you know?

But lets move away from the intersexed disorders. Because how can you judge femininity or curves based on those with genetic disorders?

Old 08-13-2012, 09:19 AM

5'6 is actually big compared to me. Very big that's why I said big women...

and kim I was talking about trannies that's all...

I'm 5'2" and 99.2 lbs with a 5 inch wrist. I'm so delicate it's hard to believe I'm a woman. It's in the bones. And actually women with ais are on the taller side imo. A woman with big hands and frame just seems more like a tranny to me. And btw I have cah so I'm not speaking about intersex conditions but genetic males. Which that's what women with ais are. And they have hips and their bone structure is never delicate enough. Like I said like the stereotypical asian girl it's hard for many real women to size this way let alone a genetic male. I think it's anatomically impossible since the male wrist which means the frame can not be nearly as delicate. A guys have hips all the time btw. Klinefelter's syndrome can give you hips they're still big and clunky like males. Ais can give you hips but I don't think they can have the absolute tiny frame. And my own cousin's father has hips. Guess what? He's 100% male.

also fake boobs look weird no offense but they do. They don't look the same as natural ones.

Old 08-13-2012, 09:29 AM

oh and kim kardashian is fat imo she's 116lbs. And she's 5'2". That's fat. I'm at my highest 99.2lbs and not underweight for my age. She's a lot bigger than small women I know.

Old 08-13-2012, 09:31 AM

7,032 posts, read 8,372,655 times
Quote:

also fake boobs look weird no offense but they do. They don't look the same as natural ones.
Agreed on that, nothing worse than fake breasts... no real man would ever find those attractive.

Old 08-13-2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:
5'6 is actually big compared to me. Very big that's why I said big women...

and kim I was talking about trannies that's all...

I'm 5'2" and 99.2 lbs with a 5 inch wrist. I'm so delicate it's hard to believe I'm a woman. It's in the bones. And actually women with ais are on the taller side imo. A woman with big hands and frame just seems more like a tranny to me. And btw I have cah so I'm not speaking about intersex conditions but genetic males. Which that's what women with ais are. And they have hips and their bone structure is never delicate enough. Like I said like the stereotypical asian girl it's hard for many real women to size this way let alone a genetic male. I think it's anatomically impossible since the male wrist which means the frame can not be nearly as delicate. A guys have hips all the time btw. Klinefelter's syndrome can give you hips they're still big and clunky like males. Ais can give you hips but I don't think they can have the absolute tiny frame. And my own cousin's father has hips. Guess what? He's 100% male.

Okay, fine, she's huge and you're a delicate butterfly.

There is a big difference between transexuals and AIS and other genetic gender disorders. It's not so cut and dry as male or female, so you can't exactly call someone like Kim Novak manly just because she is XY. And in general, AIS women are short and have big boobs. This is according to a doctor, not my opinion.

Anyway, what defines a womanly, curvy figure? Small waist to larger hips. This is a feature across all nations that is recognized as feminine, this is a feature that women gain when they go through puberty, signalling they are ready for child bearing. If you've got the big tatas to go along with it, excellent, hourglasses are the rarely disputed ideal shape. But if you've got big boobs and no hips, sorry, that's just not curvy.

Didn't you say yourself that you don't consider your shape curvy?

Old 08-13-2012, 09:51 AM

26,864 posts, read 28,137,614 times
Quote:
oh and kim kardashian is fat imo she's 116lbs. And she's 5'2". That's fat. I'm at my highest 99.2lbs and not underweight for my age. She's a lot bigger than small women I know.
And this would be the reason I get annoyed with discussing the figures of other women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty