U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 05:10 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,441,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
sorry but I was actually just defending my shape. Unexpected said hippy women were hotter so I explained how we can be just as nice if not better....
I believe I said I defined curvy by a low WHR and then went on to defend my answer using biological studies and experience of male responses on the subject. I believe I also said that all shapes are beautiful and all are capable of finding a person who loves their body as is.

Vanity project is right. Response after truncated response about how all women who don't look like you are fat and manly and possibly genetically male.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 05:19 PM

12,425 posts, read 14,553,508 times
Quote:
to me it's someone who may be thin or not but has a substantial difference between waist and hipsor boobs and waist. I don't consider all overweight women curvy and I don't get the concept that women who are heavy tend to use this concept. I actually used to call myself curvy only I learned not to because it seems the meaning is hijacked. That it sounds crazy for me to claim the concept anyhow what's your definition?
curvy to me means there's something to hang onto...all good!

Old 08-13-2012, 05:39 PM

517 posts, read 714,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
A large or small top with no hips screams tranny to me. I also said a boxy torso.
A big manly chic with large hips.....you would be able to tell its still a woman if she has a small waist and large hips.
Trannies also have large breasts from plastic surgery,but they can never achieve the small waist and large hips.

Kim k looks huge? No,she is small. She said she is a size 2?
actually see unexpected jerseygal said that my shape was what trannies were so I said bigger women than me are tranny sized.

anyhow I don't think hips matter because breasts are assign of fertility during ovulation

Old 08-13-2012, 05:56 PM

it seems you just don't like the fact that top heavy girls can get guy's attention just as much and that it's a sign of fertility. Added to thefact that lets face it. Hips just aren't as much of femme trait as breasts are. My cousins father is quite skinnyof which I doubt is fat......

Last edited by kitgirl11; 08-13-2012 at 06:05 PM..

Old 08-13-2012, 06:50 PM

14,790 posts, read 13,479,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Agreed.

OP,

This thread makes no sense. Are you bragging about having the perfect body?

Instead of discussing views on what defines curvy (which is subjective) you go on about how great you look compared to other women. What is your point?
Maybe in her own mind, if so good for her.
Going on & on about your body is ... well pretty boring and vacuous.

The thing is, its always down to personal taste. Some men like the boobs, some like the butt and some like both.

There is no discussion on the definition of curvy, which is a topic that has been done to death, twice over anyway.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:52 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,789,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Starting to feel like this thread is a vanity project.
Yeah, seems its turned into a thread about how perfect the op is and how nobody is as perfect as she is and everyone is just jealous of how hot she is.

And for the record, I've seen Kim K in person and she really is tiny. I didn't realize that 115 lbs at 5'2 was 'fat'.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:53 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,441,583 times
Quote:
it seems you just don't like the fact that top heavy girls can get guy's attention just as much and that it's a sign of fertility. Added to thefact that lets face it. Hips just aren't as much of femme trait as breasts are. My cousins father is quite skinnyof which I doubt is fat......
*shrug* Don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer. I've given my opinion on what curvy means.

If you want to start a thread about whether men find big boobs with straight hips more attractive than A cups and ample hips, be my guest, but I don't think you'll like the responses.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:59 PM

nopebut when someone insults me ido defend I never brag. I was just simply not going to let anyone get away withsaying my shape is anything less than anyone else'swhen itcomes to feminineshape. Sorry I don't lie down and get attacked...

Old 08-13-2012, 08:20 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,789,079 times
Quote:
nopebut when someone insults me ido defend I never brag. I was just simply not going to let anyone get away withsaying my shape is anything less than anyone else'swhen itcomes to feminineshape. Sorry I don't lie down and get attacked...
Nobody has insulted you, but you think your shape is the epitome of femininity and it's simply not true. You're insulting other women who may have different shapes as being 'not feminine'. I'm 6'1 and not 'delicate' and I still consider myself a very feminine woman and I don't need women like you implying I'm a tranny.

Old 08-13-2012, 09:00 PM

26,873 posts, read 28,145,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjockey View Post
nobody has insulted you, but you think your shape is the epitome of femininity and it's simply not true. You're insulting other women who may have different shapes as being 'not feminine'. I'm 6'1 and not 'delicate' and i still consider myself a very feminine woman and i don't need women like you implying i'm a tranny.
+100000
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty