Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2012, 01:35 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,908,318 times

Advertisements

Oh my goodness..what on earth happened in the past day when I didn't log on to city-data?

I don't know how to link to my original response but that is not what I said at all!!!

I pointed out that a woman who was possibly mixed that I have known was gorgeous and she pulled off dyed blonde hair like a damn supermodel in response to someone who thought black woman who dyed hair blonde were sad/pathetic. How is that offensive? I didn't even say anything about black women besides that.

Old 08-17-2012, 01:37 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
I am dead serious, no BS! I was in NYC, while she was performing in some theater. I just happened to be walking by with my family and Kerry exited the theater to get into her car. She jumped into the back seat, holding a little white dog or something and she was checking me out, I am dead serious...I was with my family too. I think Kerry Washington has a thing for white men.
Lots of black women like "other" men and lots of "other" men like black women.

I get hit on most frequently by middle eastern and arab men. No clue why (I have similar features to some of those Nigerian people I put up).

Old 08-17-2012, 01:42 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Have you heard about this:

Celebrate African American Women - My Black Is Beautiful

Last edited by jade408; 08-17-2012 at 01:53 PM..

Old 08-17-2012, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Of all the full black women she has seen since moving to Boston, a mixed race woman was the most beautiful. She is saying that mixed women are more beautiful than black women. That is what she is saying and I am not taking this out of context at all

LOLOLOL!! This is so ridiculous. I clearly said "Of all the women I have met" NOT all the black woman I have met.

I can't tell if you are a troll or if you need extensive psychotherapy

Old 08-17-2012, 01:44 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times
its not funny. my life isn't even worth living. i'm just too dark and ugly to live anymore i should have been born mixed

Old 08-17-2012, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
Bullsh!t

Kerry's complexion is all brown lol@ her looking half. "Arab".

Btw I'm black and I'm pretty ( but my eyes are light brown...oops I guess I'm not black enough!!)

Are you saying black girls with light eyes are the only black girls that can be pretty? This is racist LOL *sarcasm*

Old 08-17-2012, 01:50 PM

1,483 posts, read 3,307,942 times
Smile your joking

Quote:
its not funny. my life isn't even worth living. i'm just too dark and ugly to live anymore i should have been born mixed
Not everyone is perfect...i have a little turtlehead

Old 08-17-2012, 01:52 PM

Quote:
. The poster may not realize it but she was being very racist. She couldn't name not one fully black woman she saw in Boston that was beautiful? I guess they were all forgettable in her eyes. She only seems to remember the biracial one with the long blonde hair.

Did I name the most beautiful white, Asian, Italian, etc. woman I have seen? NO....Gosh I can't say anything here. Yes, she was gorgeous because she had a different look than what I'm used to which is non-mixed people of WHITE non-mixed and BLACK non mixed. She also had good features and probably has good looking parent(S). If this is offensive to you, get a grip on things

Old 08-17-2012, 01:57 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,578,968 times
Quote:
All people, including yourself have to come to the realization that it's not what's on the exterior that makes us beautiful people. It's what is in our hearts on the inside that makes us beautiful. My wife had some issues with self image. Now, she knows that there has never been a person in my life I loved more than my Grandmother. My grandmother was no beauty and was quite overweight. I asked my wife, "Do you for one single minute think I would have loved her more if she lost some weight"? Well, of course not. I loved her for who she was not for something as trivial as how she looked.

Even those who the world hudges as beautiful will someday get old and wrinked. Most will lose that physical beauty that the world tells us is so important. Woe to them in their old age if they have bought into that lie. You know, the bible goes out of it's way to tell us that Jesus was not good looking to the people of that day. That did not stop Him from being the greatest Man ever born, loved by billions of people for 2000 years. It's what we do , how we treat others and who we really are that counts.

Old 08-17-2012, 02:06 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
LOLOLOL!! This is so ridiculous. I clearly said "Of all the women I have met" NOT all the black woman I have met.

I can't tell if you are a troll or if you need extensive psychotherapy
Both?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty