U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 11:10 AM

7,736 posts, read 14,000,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Women who think like this are contributing to their own over sexualization.

That's funny because everyone I know swears I'm a misandrist. I think highly of women's ability for empathy and understanding. I just don't understand why women contribute to the oversexualization of their bodies that an androcentric society has perpetrated on us.

That's crazy and nuts that you look at my photos and think that. You need psychological help. I have face pics, whole body pics, webcam pics, one post op pic in a surgical bra (very sexy), and a photo of me pretending to drink from a beer bottle.

I think I'm getting the picture of where this is coming from.

Keep flattering me, I appreciate it.
How come you don't post photos of yourself in attire and/or angles that don't focus on your breasts?

Old 08-21-2012, 11:18 AM

3,053 posts, read 3,440,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
How come you don't post photos of yourself in attire and/or angles that don't focus on your breasts?
How come you choose to focus on my full body shots and not my face shots?

What you focus on is very revelatory of you, not me.

Old 08-21-2012, 11:21 AM

3,517 posts, read 5,459,245 times
Quote:

You have 3 shots out of 17 in which your breasts are not prominently featured. Which is fine, plenty of women do the boobs-in-your-face, duck lips thing, but you could at least own up to it and not try and call others sexist because they happen to notice your ploy.

Old 08-21-2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:

Face shots??? There's one of those. The rest are Face and Breast shots. Unless there are other albums that I'm unable to view.

I just think it's hypocritical that you made this statement:
Quote:
I just don't understand why women contribute to the oversexualization of their bodies
Yet you just had breast augmentation for work and work in an industry (at least that's what I've gathered from different posts) that's main focus is the sexualizing of women's bodies.

As UE just stated...at least own it. Or are you just in denial?

Old 08-21-2012, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
You have 3 shots out of 17 in which your breasts are not prominently featured. Which is fine, plenty of women do the boobs-in-your-face, duck lips thing, but you could at least own up to it and not try and call others sexist because they happen to notice your ploy.
What ploy lol? What do you think I'm trying to solicit from CD? I like to post pics of me going out and doing my thing...yes, and I happen to dress sexy when I go out. This has zilch to do with the OP...yet I will get the usual suspects on my every thread, talking about my plastic surgery, what I do for a living, my lifestyle, etc...because I suck so much and y'all just got to let me know it.

It sad when people aren't bright enough to make themselves appear less transparent.

Like I said, keep flattering me. I even get pm's about how hilarious it is.

Old 08-21-2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post

Yet you just had breast augmentation for work and work in an industry (at least that's what I've gathered from different posts) that's main focus is the sexualizing of women's bodies.
I missed this post before I posted but yeah....part and parcel.

Old 08-21-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
What ploy lol? What do you think I'm trying to solicit from CD? I like to post pics of me going out an doing my thing...yes, and I happen to dress sexy when I go out. This has zilch to do with the OP...yet I will get the usual suspects on my every thread, talking about my plastic surgery, what I do for a living, my lifestyle, etc...because I suck so much and y'all just got to let me know it.

It sad when people aren't bright enough to make themselves appear less transparent. ;0

LOL. C'mon.

I showed my husband your album and asked him what he saw. He stated "Boobs. Doesn't she own a sweater?" I laughed and then showed him the original post. ROFLMAO.

Old 08-21-2012, 11:34 AM

No doubt this interaction with me will be the most exciting thing to occur to you all day.

Old 08-21-2012, 11:36 AM

5,258 posts, read 7,806,374 times
*slowly backs out of thread...*

Old 08-21-2012, 11:36 AM

Quote:
No doubt this interaction with me will be the most exciting thing to occur to you all day.
Exciting? Probably not.

Most comical? Maybe.

I'll update you tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or