U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 03:15 PM

3,053 posts, read 3,427,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I will be looking into tummy tuck surgery in the Dominican Republic very soon.
Wow. Do you know anyone who had gotten a tt in the DR? Plastic surgery tourism is getting big now, I don't think I'd be brave enough to get surgery in a different country. Good luck and update on your results!

Old 08-22-2012, 03:36 PM

7,736 posts, read 13,964,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Why wait til tonight? You know you're never going to make it out of that chair today.

I was going to update you, but after some thought, I'm pretty certain we both have different definitions of exciting. And yes dear, I never made it out of my chair. Apparently I have no life because like you, I post on the C-D forum.

Quote:
Like I said, I don't care about your appearance, who are you trying to reassure? It doesn't matter a whit what you're saying, all the extra keystrokes, feigned indignation and hyped up language are a lot more telling than anything else. But like many people, like I said, you're not bright enough to make yourself appear less transparent. Bless you.
I take no issues with fake breasts, real breasts, big breasts, little breasts, no breasts or chicken breasts. I take no issue with your job/career. I don't even take issue with your photos.

BUT ARE YOU going to honestly tell me that you don't think the fit of the sweater and the figure of a woman doesn't influence how suggestive something appears to others? Why do you think so many companies (and people ) put so much money into their product packaging???

Old 08-22-2012, 07:17 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,789,079 times
Quote:
Like I said, I don't care about your appearance, who are you trying to reassure? It doesn't matter a whit what you're saying, all the extra keystrokes, feigned indignation and hyped up language are a lot more telling than anything else. But like many people, like I said, you're not bright enough to make yourself appear less transparent. Bless you.

Like I said, if you don't want to look a certain way don't act a certain way. Please don't try to convince the audience you're off to write another few paragraphs based on the horrors you've experienced perusing my city data photo album. How did we get on that topic again?
Oh, the irony is KILLING me.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:36 PM

8,000 posts, read 16,804,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Oh, the irony is KILLING me.

Took a peek after Lucario's comment......very impressive work - one word came to mind - Atisone.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:43 PM

"Why are you trying to bring a knife to a gunfight?"

Old 08-22-2012, 07:44 PM

18,434 posts, read 28,520,978 times
I can't think of anything to say at this point.....

Does my boyfriends Star Trek T-shirt make me look fat?

Old 08-22-2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post

Does my boyfriends Star Trek T-shirt make me look fat?
Pics required.

Old 08-22-2012, 09:14 PM

2 posts, read 1,313 times
The original poster is all about her appearance [i dont understand why] anyone seen the picture without makeup!yikes!

Old 08-22-2012, 10:05 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,252,467 times
Quote:

Like I said, if you don't want to look a certain way don't act a certain way. Please don't try to convince the audience you're off to write another few paragraphs based on the horrors you've experienced perusing my city data photo album. How did we get on that topic again?

For a hooters waitress you sure are smug as ****.

Your album wasn't a horror. It's suggestive so why do you care if people think you are suggestive when you clearly portray yourself in a sexual way on an internet message board? You haven't answered my question yet. You just keep saying that I'm trying to convince myself I'm beautiful Perhaps you're projecting

Old 08-22-2012, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilianbomb View Post
The original poster is all about her appearance [i dont understand why] anyone seen the picture without makeup!yikes!
Did someone just create a profile just to flame me, ha? This poster has two posts and they're only in response to mine. Just reaffirmed why I'm in love with the internet and need to spend less time out placating other people and more time getting entertained by randoms online.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or