U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 09:05 AM

885 posts, read 1,528,127 times

Advertisements

Not in the slightest, it looks like what girls where to work where I am.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:05 AM

21,199 posts, read 20,112,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post

So the point is, just having visible curves is suggestive. Good to know.

I hate to break it to you - but if you are very curvy, a lot of things are going to be suggestive on you that aren't on other people. I'm very curvy. I have cleavage in most things. I would probably have cleavage in that sweater and it would probably look a lot sexier on me than it does on that model. I also have a small waist and curvy hips - so that sweater would accentuate my curves as opposed to just hanging there like it does on the model. It's just something that I have to deal with having a naturally large chest. I have an hourglass shape. I've always dealt with it. It might not be "fair" but it is what it is.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:08 AM

10,327 posts, read 12,413,543 times
Default it's not.

it's just a sweater. Fits the model well. Nothing suggestive at all.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:10 AM

3,685 posts, read 4,123,610 times
Quote:
What does this even mean?

You know perfectly well what it means.

There's not a single one of us who hasn't gone to the State Fair or some social gathering of large numbers of people; and there's not a single one of us who hasn't looked at how someone was dressed and thought some variation of "Whoa -- is he/she serious? How does he/she think that looks to other people?"

There is not a single one of us who hasn't thought the word "inappropriate" at one time or another based on how a person's clothing looks on them and whether it fits with the setting, fits the person's physique, what have you.

The woman in the pic looks like a woman in a pic; there's nothing suggestive about her sweater.

If a woman was wearing that and on her physique it was far tighter, or far more revealing, if rather than accentuating her body without losing stylishness it instead was a showcase for enormous boobs, then this isn't "bad ol' men" assuming she's looking for attention; women would assume the same thing and insist that if she wasn't she'd have chosen her clothing differently.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:10 AM

3,053 posts, read 3,427,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I hate to break it to you - but if you are very curvy, a lot of things are going to be suggestive on you that aren't on other people.
I'm not getting it, sorry.

To me there's a big difference between saying, "Your outfit is suggestive," and saying, "Your body is suggestive." Why say the former when you mean the latter.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:12 AM

3,053 posts, read 3,427,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
Yo

If a woman was wearing that and on her physique it was far tighter, or far more revealing...
We've covered this ground. The style of this sweater is moderately form fitting. If it was far tighter than it wouldn't fit. We're assuming the woman wearing the sweater actually meet the suggested measurements for the size, as in if a size small was suggested for a 32 bust this woman is actually a 32 bust.

Now I've always had a large bust and I've got implants a month ago, so much bust is even bigger, but I have sweaters like this (which is why I'm asking). I'm able to adjust all these sweaters so no cleavage shows.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:13 AM

5,666 posts, read 4,211,174 times
Quote:

Why or why not?

Confuzzling.
Nope, it looks like a women in a jumper.... Quite a nice jumper though.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:14 AM

3,685 posts, read 4,123,610 times
Quote:
We've covered this ground. The style of this sweater is moderately form fitting. If it was far tighter than it wouldn't fit. We're assuming the woman wearing the sweater actually meet the suggested measurements for the size, as in if a size small was suggested for a 32 bust this woman is actually a 32 bust.

Then you're just tail-chasing before you lie down and it's already settled. Dewdrop's post that you're saying you don't get just kind of got shot down since you're telling me that it's ground you already covered.

Which is it? Can't be both.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:15 AM

8,592 posts, read 6,110,843 times
It's nothing special but it does look nice.

No, it is not suggestive...

Old 08-19-2012, 09:16 AM

9,415 posts, read 11,274,306 times
Sweetie with those brand new big ole ******* you bought anything you wear is going to look tarty and suggestive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or