Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 10:37 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,303,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I'll update you tonight.
Why wait til tonight? You know you're never going to make it out of that chair today.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:39 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
What ploy lol? What do you think I'm trying to solicit from CD? I like to post pics of me going out and doing my thing...yes, and I happen to dress sexy when I go out. This has zilch to do with the OP...yet I will get the usual suspects on my every thread, talking about my plastic surgery, what I do for a living, my lifestyle, etc...because I suck so much and y'all just got to let me know it.

It sad when people aren't bright enough to make themselves appear less transparent.

Like I said, keep flattering me. I even get pm's about how hilarious it is.
Attention, of course. It's a little self esteem boost, the same boost you get from telling us over and over again how smart you are and how dumb all of us are.

Just like so many others, you asked for opinions about the sweater and when you didn't like what people were saying, you went on the offense and started attacking.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:44 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,395,137 times
Quote:
Why wait til tonight? You know you're never going to make it out of that chair today.
Ouch. You're so mean.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:46 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
11 pages on a boring sweater. Lol!

Old 08-21-2012, 10:47 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,303,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
It's a little self esteem boost, the same boost you get from telling us over and over again how smart you are and how dumb all of us are.
Quote or it didn't happen.

Quote:
... you went on the offense and started attacking.
If you think I'm attacking you, you really don't know me.

If you can't tell by now, approval is the least of the reasons I post. Ego boosts are a benefit of posting, but I get more boosts from flames than compliments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
11 pages on a boring sweater. Lol!
I happen to think this sweater is extremely fascinating.

Old 08-21-2012, 03:42 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,904,464 times
Quote:
Women who think like this are contributing to their own over sexualization.

That's funny because everyone I know swears I'm a misandrist. I think highly of women's ability for empathy and understanding. I just don't understand why women contribute to the oversexualization of their bodies that an androcentric society has perpetrated on us.

That's crazy and nuts that you look at my photos and think that. You need psychological help. I have face pics, whole body pics, webcam pics, one post op pic in a surgical bra (very sexy), and a photo of me pretending to drink from a beer bottle.

I think I'm getting the picture of where this is coming from.

Keep flattering me, I appreciate it.

I would never be jealous of you because I'm naturally good looking and haven't embarrassed myself or my family by getting giant circus boobs. I'm clearly not the only one who noticed your pics are all focusing on your boobs... that's why I quoted some others people noticing that below. There is no shame in it...just don't deny it when it' so blatant .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
How come you don't post photos of yourself in attire and/or angles that don't focus on your breasts?
Quote:
You have 3 shots out of 17 in which your breasts are not prominently featured. Which is fine, plenty of women do the boobs-in-your-face, duck lips thing, but you could at least own up to it and not try and call others sexist because they happen to notice your ploy.

Old 08-21-2012, 03:49 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times
I don't know why people are saying the model's sweater or people with smaller breasts can't wear that sweater and be suggestive.
All she needs to do is go without a bra,and that sweater could become suggestive.

Its as if people are saying small boobs can't be as suggestive as big boobs.
That's what I'm interpreting it as,but maybe I'm wrong?

Old 08-21-2012, 03:54 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times
Quote:
Maybe I'm nuts, but women in tight clothes all look suggestive, regardless of their shape.
Yes,I have to agree with you on this one.
But if she had no bra on with nipples showing and all,that would be very suggestive.

Those obese women that wear tight clothing still look suggestive.

Old 08-21-2012, 04:07 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,904,464 times
I'm against the whole "no bra looks skanky" thing. If it's with an acceptable shirt it looks casual. If it's less that a c-cup you can even get away with just wearing a cami underneath whatever you wear instead of a bra.

I hate the some people expect women to be slaves to bras. When I'm not going to class or work...I love skipping my bra.

Old 08-21-2012, 04:58 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
Ok I just looked at OPs newer pics. I'm stunned. You had perfect breasts!!! Please don't start messing with your face too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty